News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Observation of the Obvious

Previous topic - Next topic

CFTraveler

Hey God's Proxy.
Have you ever read "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz?  It's premise begins similarly to yours (besides describing material reality similarly to how you describe it, as a 'subjective hell') it goes on to giving ideas on how to improve things, based on Toltec Mythology as the vehicle.
I'm only basing my answer on my perception of your having asked for ideas.

ether2

Quote from: Summerlander on May 27, 2011, 13:00:10
Actually, you have just shown yourself to be really self-centred here. It's like for you, everything has to be about you. The belief in hell is about Godsproxy. The homosexuality issue is about you. I was killing two birds with one stone.

@Godsproxy:

Look back and read the posts by the people you listed and you might learn something. They are actually quite constructive. Only the ignorant will not take such statements onboard.

well thanx this is the one time i'll take the self-centred as being balanced...as centre means balance i don't like balance as balance is inbetween negative and positive which is noth'n... as wisdom is a positive thing!
everything about me, Nay... not me man, but everyone else, it's called careing :wink:

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

Summerlander

Thread Killer

I'm 43 yrs old. Despite your claim to  the contrary, I'm sticking to my estimation of your age.
 "...and though time goes by, I will always be in a club with you in 1973 singing "Here we go again"
                                                                                                 -Jim-
Pedant. Pedagogue. Prick.

GodsProxy

Hi Jim, I'll post a scan of my ID book and my passport to prove it. 39 with scars to back it up.
Yeah, "here we go again". Sooner or later someone had to hit on the right formula :)

Quote from: Thread Killer on May 27, 2011, 21:04:08
I'm 43 yrs old. Despite your claim to  the contrary, I'm sticking to my estimation of your age.
 "...and though time goes by, I will always be in a club with you in 1973 singing "Here we go again"

GodsProxy

CFTraveler: Sounds like my kind of book:

The Fifth Agreement uses doubt as a tool to discern the truth.. Doubt takes us behind the words we hear to the intent behind them.  By being skeptical, we don't believe every message we hear; we don't put our faith in lies, and when our faith is not in lies, we quickly move beyond emotional drama, victimization, and the limiting belief systems our "domestication" has programmed us with.
This reality is a consensus reality. Very powerful, hard to break. We all agree there is an ashtray in the room, so there is an ashtray in the room. We disagree that there is a rescuing entity in the room, so there is no rescuing entity in the room. Self-fulfilling and self-enforcing.

Nameless

You asked "what have we missed observing which could be valuable to us"
I think the biggest thing we have missed is that we are heading in the same direction despite choosing and having chosen different routes to get there, now back through history. It's very obvious to me that humanity (however you define it) has always sought advancement and understanding of who we are and where we are going. What we are missing and what is holding us back is - us. Meaning our own beliefs systems which we all want to believe are oh so different when in reality they are the same just wearing different clothing.

I quoted your original post below since this is so old and appears to have gotten seriously derailed.

Quote from: GodsProxy on May 22, 2011, 09:56:57
Most of what is going on in this reality can be observed by Obnosis - observation of the obvious, and requires no special powers or skills.

All it requires is an open mind, a willingness to look at some unpleasant facts, and throwing away or disregarding preconceptions.

It also requires an ability to start to spot when someone is manipulating you through your emotions.

This thread is dedicated to Observation of the Obvious - what have we missed observing which could be valuable to us.

Please could we try to keep the thread on topic and keep from filling it with junk so that people won't read it and will be chased away from this forum :)

One obvious thing is that this is Hell on Earth.

A definition of obnosis:

Knowledge by Observation, experiential knowledge, waking up and looking, learning by going to look, learning by doing, learning by watching others, as opposed to theoretical learning.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

All roads lead to Rome, this applies to both the Montagues and the Capulets of THIS world.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Breaking out the Shakespeare quotes!  Stuff just got real folks.  :)