News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ESP

Previous topic - Next topic

astralization

So lately i've been doing experiments with ESP in guessing words and numbers people are thinking. I've had some great results with a method i'm using- I'm looking for someone to practice my ESP with. I'll share the method I use which I've never heard of anyone use before.

no_leaf_clover

Remote viewing is pretty similar.  Have you ever tried that?  I just started a thread not long ago with practice targets.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Szaxx

Get a set of zener cards, these are useful and may help you find out if you can read others. My first attempt decades ago was a shuffle and guess the top card which wasn't overly successful. Then someone looked at the card and I guessed what it was. The results were way above chance by millions.  Worth the experiment.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: Szaxx on April 11, 2016, 06:54:00
Get a set of zener cards, these are useful and may help you find out if you can read others. My first attempt decades ago was a shuffle and guess the top card which wasn't overly successful. Then someone looked at the card and I guessed what it was. The results were way above chance by millions.  Worth the experiment.
If I was to use the MBT concepts... I'd say that was because once someone picked the card, it then became part of this reality, meaning that you had an easier time hitting a target standing still than a moving (quantum) target.

If you were doing your first test-type (just shuffling and picking a card yourself), I think you'd have a better success rate not by guessing what the card was which you were choosing, but by changing the card you're choosing to whatever it is you've selected in your mind.  If that makes any sense.  :)

Szaxx

I was following the basic instructions that came with them. The people connection thing also worked extremely well when I picked the cards and the person a day before the experiment was conducted.  The idea being the person doing the transmitting was picked at random a day after the reading. Each person given a number then a spinny disc with numbers to match was spun and dropped, stopping on whoever was to do the transmitting.
Most often the scores were way beyond chance.
Don't know how it'd work today, 40 years is a long time lol. 
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bluefirephoenix

Forced choice cards don't work very well. The most useful skill is to be able to go somewhere and describe it without physically going. The techniques used as 4 leaf said are usually called remote viewing. It's important to keep your descriptions on a gestaltic level or you risk shutting yourself down and locking into a fantasy. So that would be mostly adjectives, adverbs and verbs. Nouns like emotional content, non tangible content, such as purpose, conceptuals, ideas, very general gestaltic nouns such as color, shape, temperature, ambiance.

When you are looking at photos remember you are viewing a photosite. That means you are going through time and space to the point where that photo was taken. You'll get more than what appears in the photo.  It's best to start out with places that have a lot of photos taken and about which a lot of information is known so you can verify your work.  The ideal photosite has at least 4-5 pictures and substantial information about it. The best practice targets are on Lyn Buchanan's training site. http://www.crviewer.com/targets/targetindex.php   He doesn't have any blood and guts target. You have to trust your tasker quite a bit before doing a target with them as going psychically into a traumatic situation can be as realistic as living through it. Unfortunetely, in spite of massive proof, psychology doesn't recognize parapsyc sciences and if you get into trouble in a session you are pretty much on your own.

Telekinisis is also good to work with. Try moving things along a surface first. There are tons of examples on U tube.

the first phase of that involves physically moving the object so don't use a glass cover until your more proficient. Trebor 7 is probably the best example on You tube of the ability and training it requires.  This can be practiced during projection as well.

There are basically two methods of remote viewing from which all the adjunct teachings stem. The first is the 6 step system developed by Ingo Swan at SRI. http://www.remoteviewinglight.com/html/crv-manual-index.html   This is a good method if you are not naturally psychic.

The second involves what is now called ERV or bilocation. Until Monday I thought that Edgar Cayce had been the only person to master that . I then found out that Joe McMonaegle who was the original " psychic spy" for the USA uses that as his primary method. He uses what we call the Monroe institutes focus 10. If you look up phasing, you will find the entry of the method. Enough of the viewers consciousness is kept in the physical reality to do a voice recording of the experience.  The recording is then transcribed and drawings are done. There is a fair quantity of information on this site about phasing and focus 10

I'm trained in both methods though the latter I've not used and am just now starting on that.