Has anyone tried to leave Earth or visit the Moon/other planets while Projecting

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusions

Quote from: Xanth on April 30, 2014, 17:24:03
And that illustrates perfectly how even with a strong Intent, things can get messed up.
I am sorry, what are you saying?
The One is ALL. And the All are One.

AAAAAAAA

And just so you know, the higher your energy is, the longer a distance you can go. But I've seen people who have gone too far or who have stayed in the astral for far too long, and have ended up losing their bodies.

Lionheart

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on May 01, 2014, 21:16:06
And just so you know, the higher your energy is, the longer a distance you can go. But I've seen people who have gone too far or who have stayed in the astral for far too long, and have ended up losing their bodies.
:? :? :?

Pray tell, explain this further please!  :?

Xanth

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on May 01, 2014, 21:16:06
I'm gonna go ahead and second Lionhearts confusion... 

WTF?   :? :? :-o

Szaxx

Perhaps you really meant to say... they lost their minds.
Your comment is impossible. Imagine going to work and not getting there because you lost your body.
I had a really good laugh when I read that, and another trying to put across how the comment sounds.
I'm still laughing...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Szaxx on May 01, 2014, 23:15:46
Perhaps you really meant to say... they lost their minds.
Your comment is impossible. Imagine going to work and not getting there because you lost your body.
I had a really good laugh when I read that, and another trying to put across how the comment sounds.
I'm still laughing...

Lol, its not that hard to lose your body, unless you've never really been that far. The astral is bigger than you think, and everything is easier thank you think, including getting lost. You seem to be forgetting that you're not with your body while projecting and then traveling. Some people claim that it's impossible to get lost because of some kind of "silver cord" or whatever. Well apparently not everyone has this "cord" because I don't have one, nor do the people that i travel with. Of course your skepticism is understandable, though. I'm told that I haven't a clue what I'm talking about because I'm only 16 years of age. But the truth is, age is not related to experience.

Szaxx

AAAAAA I've been around far longer than you and ALL of that time projection has been active. If you had 1000+ experiences you'd understand far more. No human can grasp the immensity of the wider reality. Our minds are not even working in the same ballpark. I would suggest you do your best to allow the process to teach you more of what you need to know the next time you are successful.
You can do this easily once aware. Simply pull out of the experience into the void and demand an experience to show you what's required. I hope you can do this simple task. It will yield results that'll amaze you.
At your age I already had 12+ years of experiences and some of these were very emotionally challenging.
Being alone with learning the art and it's extra 'gifts' placed me in some difficulties over the reality of reality itself. Daytime was mundane and nighttime was crazy with it's adventures. Eventually this craziness followed on into the physical world. I mastered it and hopefully can do this until my time is up.
You do have some experience but it's extremely limited, this shows in your posts.
I know you mean well too, which is good to see.
Another 20 years and you'll read these early posts and chuckle.
A tip for you,
Take the wood out of the forest before you light the fire. A simple gust of wind can burn the forest if you fail to do this.

Contemplate from experiences YOU have, not from others. Your perception isn't their perception my friend.  :wink:

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Szaxx on May 02, 2014, 06:47:53
AAAAAA I've been around far longer than you and ALL of that time projection has been active. If you had 1000+ experiences you'd understand far more. No human can grasp the immensity of the wider reality. Our minds are not even working in the same ballpark. I would suggest you do your best to allow the process to teach you more of what you need to know the next time you are successful.
You can do this easily once aware. Simply pull out of the experience into the void and demand an experience to show you what's required. I hope you can do this simple task. It will yield results that'll amaze you.
At your age I already had 12+ years of experiences and some of these were very emotionally challenging.
Being alone with learning the art and it's extra 'gifts' placed me in some difficulties over the reality of reality itself. Daytime was mundane and nighttime was crazy with it's adventures. Eventually this craziness followed on into the physical world. I mastered it and hopefully can do this until my time is up.
You do have some experience but it's extremely limited, this shows in your posts.
A tip for you,
Take the wood out of the forest before you light the fire. A simple gust of wind can burn the forest if you fail to do this.

Contemplate from experiences YOU have, not from others. Your perception isn't their perception my friend.  :wink:

"Being around" for a longer period of time doesnt mean anything when it comes to experience. I wonder, how far exactly have you been, and for how long?

You will also learn more. i've posted about the grand clocks before,but if you havent been there already,go and visit. You will learn a lot just from going there and watching the clocks as time goes by.

Fusions

Quote from: Szaxx on May 02, 2014, 06:47:53
A tip for you,

What do you mean go into the void? Fly into space?

Btw, it would be nice if you can do a post on the daytime being mundane and how the craziness followed you into the physical.

Xanth

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on May 02, 2014, 00:56:38
Lol, its not that hard to lose your body, unless you've never really been that far. The astral is bigger than you think, and everything is easier thank you think, including getting lost. You seem to be forgetting that you're not with your body while projecting and then traveling. Some people claim that it's impossible to get lost because of some kind of "silver cord" or whatever. Well apparently not everyone has this "cord" because I don't have one, nor do the people that i travel with. Of course your skepticism is understandable, though. I'm told that I haven't a clue what I'm talking about because I'm only 16 years of age. But the truth is, age is not related to experience.
What if I told you that even at this very second while physically awake and aware that you're not *in* your body?

What if I told you that these physical bodies are no different than, say, a robot we send to Mars?

In regards to age... it has it's benefits of gained experience.
For example, for things I don't expressly know about, I'll trust Szaxx's decades of experience over someone who has little to no experience.  That's just the way it works.  :)
Learn from those with greater experience... but at the same time, realize that it's THEIR experience and not YOURS and work towards gaining your own.

Szaxx

AAAAAA when time permits I'll PM you some experiences in very brief detail.

The void is that 3D blackness inbetween wake, sleep the astral and many other states of concious awareness.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Xanth on May 02, 2014, 15:46:17
What if I told you that even at this very second while physically awake and aware that you're not *in* your body?

What if I told you that these physical bodies are no different than, say, a robot we send to Mars?

In regards to age... it has it's benefits of gained experience.
For example, for things I don't expressly know about, I'll trust Szaxx's decades of experience over someone who has little to no experience.  That's just the way it works.  :)
Learn from those with greater experience... but at the same time, realize that it's THEIR experience and not YOURS and work towards gaining your own.

I hope you're not referring to me as having little to no experience. Of course, if you are, that's fine and all, but I should probably be clear that I probably have more experience than you'd expect. Maybe not a lot, but a lot more than what you seem to think. And this will be the third time I've said this, physical age is irrelevant. Soul age is MUCH more beneficial than being an older human. In fact, being a human in general is... a downfall as far as experience goes. And Szaxx, I am well aware of what the void is. I can close my eyes, and be within this "void" within seconds.... But still, please PM me sometime, it will not hurt me to read :) I will also share some experiences I've had, with you. Perhaps both of us can learn a little bit about the astral in general, I'd be happy to have a discussion with you.

Szaxx

Fusions asked about the void, sorry for the confusion.

Ok on the PM, this will entertain us both.

Rachael Hicks

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

AJDIN

AAAAAAAA , quit getting so defensive, Szaxx  is trying to help you.

You should adopt the beginner mind set at all times, and not get wound up on 'how far have you gone' or 'how experienced are you'

All that is just noise, my take on the discussion at hand is that there is no 'how far' or how 'experienced', these ideas are a manifestation
of human observation, experiences should be taken with a grain of sand, and if beneficial - shared with one another to open up perceptions
of those who have not thought to experience such sensations.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: AJDIN on May 26, 2014, 05:41:11
AAAAAAAA , quit getting so defensive, Szaxx  is trying to help you.

You should adopt the beginner mind set at all times, and not get wound up on 'how far have you gone' or 'how experienced are you'

All that is just noise, my take on the discussion at hand is that there is no 'how far' or how 'experienced', these ideas are a manifestation
of human observation, experiences should be taken with a grain of sand, and if beneficial - shared with one another to open up perceptions
of those who have not thought to experience such sensations.

No one is defensive my friend. I've posted worse, lol. But a question for you: why always adopt a beginner mindset? Wouldn't you want to apply the knowledge that you already have? Isn't that why there are other people on this forum who teach "beginners"through their experiences? I'm just curious, that's all.

AJDIN

Because you don't get trapped into the illusion when you think you may know it all

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: AJDIN on May 26, 2014, 06:44:59
Because you don't get trapped into the illusion when you think you may know it all

No one thinks they know it all. We just share experiences. Personally, though, i would choose to work with the knowledge that i already have. No one has to like it. Doesnt affect me in the least. Besides, if someone actually knew everything, their freaking head would explode L0L.

Ellury

Being that I haven't AP yet, there's not much that I can say, but I am getting a feeling which I will speak on. I feel there is a slight hint of ignorance and with that ignorance denial of it. Now that being said, it's not to insult or to discredit any experiences, but to open your mind up to the possibility you may have interpreted or received the wrong information through them. Yes you had the experience, but did you truly understand what it taught you? Even the oldest of us can learn something simple for the youngest and vise versa. It doesn't matter if you earth age is older, or your soul age is. You are you and not them, you don't know what they have to offer and they don't know what you have to offer, so don't discredit their knowledge and claim to have the right answer, instead take a look at what they say, think on, compare to what you believe. There doesn't always have to be one right answer.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Ellury on May 26, 2014, 21:35:18
Being that I haven't AP yet, there's not much that I can say, but I am getting a feeling which I will speak on. I feel there is a slight hint of ignorance and with that ignorance denial of it. Now that being said, it's not to insult or to discredit any experiences, but to open your mind up to the possibility you may have interpreted or received the wrong information through them. Yes you had the experience, but did you truly understand what it taught you? Even the oldest of us can learn something simple for the youngest and vise versa. It doesn't matter if you earth age is older, or your soul age is. You are you and not them, you don't know what they have to offer and they don't know what you have to offer, so don't discredit their knowledge and claim to have the right answer, instead take a look at what they say, think on, compare to what you believe. There doesn't always have to be one right answer.

If you want to look at it that way, we are all ignorant rats, lol. Besides, soul age is more beneficial than body age. And in fact, that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm not saying that anyone is straight up wrong. If I were here to do that... I wouldn't waste time having conversations with them.

As a bonus statement, I will now tell you what I feel. If one does not understand an experience, it really didn't teach them anything, at least not on the conscious level. Experiences that seem not to make sense, or are not easily understood when they happen are usually lessons that are learned in time. And yes, I am saying that this is just my experience, it could be different for everyone else. Apparently I have to mention that in every post or someone will call me ignorant. But it's true, after all, we're all ignorant.

Ellury

Being called ignorant isn't something to be offended, since all in means is a lack of knowledge or awareness on something particular. : ) We are all ignorant about something. I just wanted to point out the age thing, because I remember often times  hearing adults when I was a child saying things like "I'm suppose to be the one teaching them, but they surprise me every day and I end up learning from them instead" and yeah, they may be old on earth, but that doesn't make their soul age young. Anyway, what I said wasn't directed at you only, it was in general said to everyone watching this topic.

I don't want to sound like I'm trying to argue or anything, so this will be the last thing I say in regards to this topic.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Ellury on May 26, 2014, 23:44:59
Being called ignorant isn't something to be offended, since all in means is a lack of knowledge or awareness on something particular. : ) We are all ignorant about something. I just wanted to point out the age thing, because I remember often times  hearing adults when I was a child saying things like "I'm suppose to be the one teaching them, but they surprise me every day and I end up learning from them instead" and yeah, they may be old on earth, but that doesn't make their soul age young. Anyway, what I said wasn't directed at you only, it was in general said to everyone watching this topic.

I don't want to sound like I'm trying to argue or anything, so this will be the last thing I say in regards to this topic.

Oh, i didnt think you were arguing, i was actually agreeing with you XD theres too much information in our universe alone for someone not to be ignorant about something.

Jessica_Lynn

I can't wait to join these conversations properly! Space is my biggest endeavour .. once i learn to project I'll be rising up and viewing the earth from the outer atmosphere and just to see the sheer vastness of the sun in relation to earht fascinates me beyond belief, the ultimate destination at this level of travel is to view the storm on Jupiter ... oh my goodness :)
Woohoo!

tabytha

I have heard of these kinds of things and have always been so intrigued. How long did it take you to be able to travel?

Fusions

Quote from: tabytha on May 29, 2014, 17:35:14
I have heard of these kinds of things and have always been so intrigued. How long did it take you to be able to travel?

you are already doing it when you dream