News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR!

Previous topic - Next topic

jhfit

What you say makes sense, but doesn't preclude the possibility of time travel. I'd recommend going to the library or just surf the web, if this subject is at all interesting to you. You might find there is more to support the theory than you think.

I just happen to have the time and the resources to do this. I'll believe it only when it happens to me.

tomparis2

I purchased a hyper-dimensional resonator a few years back
from Steven L. Gibbs, back when Steven lived in Nebraska.

It is a radionics machine.

I have used a magnetic flux detector to locate magnetic anomalies
that Steven calls "grid points".  Some of these grid points are quite large and can be used for travel.

I have found that each individual grid point has a "character"
all its own.

According to Steven,
Positive grid points send you forward,
Negative grid points send you backward,
and zero grid points send you parallel worlds.

Actually in every "voyage" I have transported to an alternate earth.

This appears to prevent a paradox.

I can send you information on how to find a vortex.

Remember "No Vortex, No Voyage!"

Amadeth

I have to agree with T.Dead.
Physical time travel is impossible. For instance: let's say you went to the past to prevent WW2 and you did it. So there never was WW2. So, YOU in the future never knew about it, so how could YOU go back in time to prevent it?
OR:
Say you went to the past to kill yourself there. If you did it, that would mean you never existed in the future and never got the chance to kill yourself. You cannot deny this paradox.

If men found out how to time-travel anywhere in the distant future there would be no world as we know it. What would prevent some lunatic to go to the distant past and prevent whole human race to evolve to what it is today?

Mohamed

Bravo Mr. Gibbs!

Gibbs makes a device that he claims sends people through time.  People are going to want this device are they not?  I mean who wouldn't want to travel through time?  The way I see it, Gibbs is just an entrepreneur looking to make some cash, even if he is making it in a dishonest manner.

Buying this HDR is just like buying the "Instant Abs" machines that never work.

tomparis2,

You have traveled to alternate Earths with each voyage, correct?  So you are telling me that upon arriving at "our" Earth, you actually sat down, found this website, and posted this information?  Please!

Mohamed
"Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?"
(The Qur'an, 21:30)

jhfit

Amadeth,

Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it. However, what you say isn't necessarily true. If you somehow went back and did this thing you would have then created a different time line, and an alternate universe.
All I'm saying is this fits in with the time travel theories.

Mohamed,

I'm a personal trainer so I know the ab machine you refer to doesn't work. And the HDR unit, at least the one I have, appears not to function as well. You're correct.

tomparis2

I know that getting the HDR to work requires effort on your part.

You can add the following to your kit:

1) Power inverter - to supply the 3AMP 120V 60 cycle electricity
2) Tesla coil - to generate the zero vector
3) Magnetic flux detector - like TRI-FIELD for finding vortex
4) Plasma Globe - to step up the field
5) Double terminated quartz crystal - increases power of HDR

Remember,  there are several ways to start a fire.

Rubbing two sticks for five minutes and saying fire is a fake,
is a typical DEBUNKER strategy.

Keep at it.

shenron_2012

what is the hyper dimentional resonator?

jhfit

Tom,

If you're referring to me, you're wrong. I showed determination just ordering it. As for the time I've put in, it's considerably more than 5 minutes. And if I'm going to be buying all those extras, I might as well get another time machine while I;m at it.
It doesn't matter what side of the conversation you take here; there is going to be alot of crticism.
It should work as advertised in its original configuration, or it simply is not functional as intended. What I may or may not create from it later on is irrelavent.

explorer

I just received my hdr today.Could someone please tell me , what wattage,does it require eg ...500 watts ,1000watts more or less.as i need an power inverter from 240volt to 110vols...Thank  AL

veliki grizli

Please answer my question:  
(i dont have time to read the whole topic)

Cost of HDR?

Did anyone managed to project (or time travel) using this generator?

Question for people who has this resonantor, and knows sth about elektronics: Can you make the sheme of resonantor(whit all parts in it) I presume that this device is not so complicated..

explorer

quote:
Originally posted by explorer

I just received my hdr today.Could someone please tell me , what wattage,does it require eg ...500 watts ,1000watts more or less.as i need an power inverter from 240volt to 110vols...Thank  AL

[:)]                 DONE...  I got a step down transformer from 240v to 115v,100 watts.working ok....          I

Optic

Explorer, got the HDR working? What kind of feedback are you getting from it?

explorer

quote:
Originally posted by Optic

Explorer, got the HDR working? What kind of feedback are you getting from it?

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE,BUT ITS HARD TO FIND...   So far i am going to use it for healing.Like it says on the instructions.IF it works,then i'try time travel. AL

jhfit

Explorer,

I also started with the healing instructions, and got some good results, but nothing in the way time travel or astral projection. I understand a more powerful permanent magnet would help. I have not as yet done this.

Keep in touch.

explorer

Hi  i' used the hdr a few times for healing . I get a good stick with my left fingers.I treated the whole body,[15-25]seen's ok.BUT for tinnitus [ringing in the ears] i think it's gone up four or five times...I am going deaf...But apart from that, it's ok...

jhfit

Explorer,

Did you mean you already have tinnitus, and the HDR is making it worse?
It's going to be a matter of trial and error. I doubt it can correct ear and eye problems, but it defintely helped some old bone injuries of mine.

explorer

Yes i'got tinnitus ,and now it's gone down to what it was ,one day after using the hdr.Had arhritis,in right knee,for ten years,no pain now.Also after using hdr,feel tired sleepy,why?...

crazy_colombiang

I don't think that someone would sell one of those machines so cheap.
I dont think it works if a computer costs around 600$ to 2000$ and can't send you back in time do you think that machine would cost 360$
Personally i wouldnt waste my money on that. like many people posted, it can demage your brain, so just do it the old fashionway.

jhfit

Crazy,

That's why I'm posting; to keep you from wasting your money. But what damage are you referring to?

crazy_colombiang

People can get a mental imbalance, become hungry, sleepy, and tired very easily. So the people that want to buy that, buy it i am not stoping you, you are just giving your money away.

Steel Hawk

"Steve Gibbs' Hyper-Dimensional Resonator (HDR) unit was first called the sonic resonator when the idea for it was given to Steve by two aliens names Paco and Pedro. Paco and Pedro claimed to be time-travelers who read an article Steve had written for a health-related journal published in Canada in 1984.  Paco and Pedro had a circuit that had been used successfully to travel trough time and they offered it to Steve to use at his own risk.  Apparently it was so potent that it had once burst into flames, but Steve managed to construct it without any incidents in a couple of hours. "

Taken from: http://www.mittymax.com/Archive/0053-DangerousInformation.htm

crazy_colombiang

well i dont know about that but i still dont believe i think that the government would keep that classified.

jhfit

crazy,

How do you come to know of these side effects? Is this from being exposed to any magnetic field, or just the HDR in particular.

I haven't noticed any ill effects, but I do use it sparingly.

crazy_colombiang

Well not everyone gets those side effecects. Its like taking medicine, some type of medicine has side effects like headaches, dierrhia and i hardly ever had any side effects.

jhfit

It sounds like you've tried this machine, yet you wrote you wouldn't waste your money on it. What's the story here? If you can help, I'm sure we all would appreciate it.