News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR!

Previous topic - Next topic

Mack

Why can't we just end this topic [:(]

xzlildanxz

THE DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR IS JUST A PIECE OF METAL THAT MAKES NOISES AND MAKES US WASTE OUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrnitro

As I stated yes the machine helps but its just better to do it natuarlly. I learned a lot since I bought the machine and if I had to do it all over I again. I wouldn't buy it. Not saying it doesn't work just why pay money when you can just do it on your own natuarlly. Some people are able to astral project and some aren't. Everyone is on differen't levels so it depends on your level of concious awareness. the dreaming in color or not timetravel mentioned is very true. This will be my last post on this topic. I bought the machine. The machine worked only for astral projection. (no body to heal to test healing + don't need to time travel) No I don't use the machine. Haven't used it for almost a year! Learn to do it naturally. You will even feel better about yourself.

TimeTraveler

Not to scare you guys but I talked to Steven and he said
that new york and washington dc will be nuked on 7/7/2007!
We'll see if it happens or not....

betsk15

This message for mrnitro or infact anyone who can help me. I have been very interested in astral projection, and infact anything that other people might consider "bizzare" or implossible. I might as well state that i am 18 years old, and have been interested in this for well over 5 years. I am well into meditation, and i beleive in astral projection, and have infact attempted it. I had failed, i thought i was close many times, but i never achived that state that many talk about. I was thinking of purchasing HDR but really wanted to talk to mrnitro or anyone on the phone or online not on a forum, and i really hope you can answer to my call. Please reply here or contact me using e-mail betsk15@hotmail.com i really hope to hear from you soon.

Aries

Im sorry I dont have time to read all 11 pages of this. Can anyone tell me if this works?  What it works for.. or how well?

-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

jhfit

Aries,

If you don't take the time to read all this, and a lot more, you won't learn anything.

asstray85

Has anyone hear of the Hyper dimensional Resonator?.  Supposedly it is supposed to induce instant obe's to certain periods of time.  You set the dial to a date and time, you wear the device for a few minutes, you sit and relax and the next thing you know your observing the time period you set.  If used on the right setting on a natural grid point it is supposed to send you to that time period physically.  People have said it only lasts 6 hours but i am unsure if it replaces your astral body from that time period with your present, or if you actually transport and dissapear.  The whole idea seems far fetched and the machine costs $360 dollars, either way even if it doesnt send you through time which it is speicifically designed for from the design of it it should still aid in spiritual development.  Does anyone know about this or have any experience with it?, it seems really interesting.
This is the homepage for the device where you can read about it and purchase it... http://www.home.inreach.com/dov/tthdr.htm
heres another site with some more time travel links
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8400/
i am just getting into this time travel stuff and it really interests me.  Is it really possible?, is this product legit?, Physical time travel seems the most appealing to me but either way if a device can induce such a phenomenon im buyin it next week :-).  Any suggestions or experiences with this thing?his thing?

-Steve

magtar

theres a couple hyperdimensional resonators for sale on ebay now, one of them is only 200 bucks...

Mohamed

magtar, don't waist your money.
"Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?"
(The Qur'an, 21:30)

Frank

Not this again. I'm resigning this post to Chat.

Yours,
Frank

Professor Opmmur

Hi this Professor Opmmur back again, people are still using the HDRs to Astral Travel after 20 years :-)

Stillwater

And you brought back a 12 year old topic from the dead to point that out?   :roll:

At this point... the OP is believed to have shaken the mortal coil.

And I am beyond knowing what this topic is even about!
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Szaxx

After such a long time and the 'unit' still being in use could you update us all with its operation and anything anomolous found over this time.
Thank you.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: Stillwater on February 25, 2015, 09:58:26
And you brought back a 12 year old topic from the dead to point that out?   :roll:

At this point... the OP is believed to have shaken the mortal coil.

And I am beyond knowing what this topic is even about!
Agreed.

I'm just gonna lock this up and allow it to sink back to the depths of meaninglessness where it belongs....