News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR!

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by GamerGirl1966

I believe in the Fifth Dimension theory where there is no Paradoxes

Candy: I'm not sure here what you mean, but from what you continue to say it could make for interesting discussion. I wondered if perhaps you could expand on what you say on a new thread.

Yours,
Frank

GamerGirl1966

quote:
Originally posted by Frank

quote:

Candy: I'm not sure here what you mean, but from what you continue to say it could make for interesting discussion. I wondered if perhaps you could expand on what you say on a new thread.

Yours,
Frank

GamerGirl1966

When I say fifth dimension I mean the universe is capable of more than just four dimensions maybe even one hundred or more even! Some believe that if you traveled back in time it would create a paradox and upset the balance of time. Some think even if you were to go back in time you couldn't and wouldn't be able to intervene with history. Anything you tried to do would backfire, misfire etc. I don't believe this. I believe there are other alternative parallel worlds with an infinite number of possibilities being played out. Yes I think there are other me's in other universes. My example earlier of preventing Princess Diana's death is like this..if you traveled back in time you would be entering a mirror image of our universe, a reverse time. You would be in an alternative universe and if you prevented Diana
s death you would be free to do so without upsetting the balance of time because you would save Diana who inhabits an alternative universe. That's why there is no paradox! The princess who does die is in a completely different universe than the one in which she is prevented from getting into that car and thus living instead of dying.
If you went back into time physically you couldn't go back into that stream of time where your physical body is because you couldn't inhabit the same space! You would be "pushed" into another dimension if you tried, thus an alternative universe that is like ours but is different. So you would be preventing the death of an "alternative" Princess Diana NOT the one from which you time traveled from, she would still be dead. Understand? Even if you tried to get back to your home universe I don't think you could, you would be masked from ever re-entering any universe you ever came from. Than of course you would think you would be doing that alternative universe a favor by preventing their Princesses death but what if her future child(if she would have gotten pregnant) grew up to be a terror? Grew up and killed many people? What if by saving Diana's life in that universe you helped kill future lives? It could go on and on. I'm tired so I'm not going to write anymore but your comments are welcome.

Candy

quote:
Originally posted by Frank

quote:

Yours,
Frank

GamerGirl1966

I forgot to add that my example of time travel would be if you traveled at the speed of light. If you traveled just under the speed of light you would get to a certain destination in the universe in about two years Butif you could somehow get back to your home universe or a universe close to it, over 4 million years would have passed!

Candy

Risu no Kairu

It's like in Back to the Future II when they get back to the present, only to find everything has changed. And the Doc says that their reality is still there, they're just in a parallel one, because something changed the past, so they go back to  the past, where they were before, so they have to not run into theirselves, and find the book with the information of every sports game that future Biff gave to young Biff.

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

GamerGirl1966

Yep and remember the tv show Sliders? The kid and his friends found a way to time travel but everytime they thought they had come back to their home universe, their "home" was either slightly or alot different. They kept coming back to other parallel universes never being able to really go home to the universe in which they traveled FROM.

Candy

quote:
Originally posted by Risu no Kairu

It's like in Back to the Future II when they get back to the present, only to find everything has changed. And the Doc says that their reality is still there, they're just in a parallel one, because something changed the past, so they go back to  the past, where they were before, so they have to not run into theirselves, and find the book with the information of every sports game that future Biff gave to young Biff.

bomohwkl

The idea of time travel physically is more dangerous than exploding atomic bomb in your hands. It hinders your spiritual understanding of the universe.
First ask yourself what is the purpose of the universes. Why you are here physically in this universe.
Physical time travel violates the evolution of consciousness and intellect. Knowledge , ideas and inventions have to be imagined before it becomes what it is. Travelling into the future and 'steal' an idea which is not imagined at the present universe also means that all the ideas and all the inventions have been imagined. There is no point of imagining and improving the design of something. This also means that at the beginning of evolution of CREATOR consciousness, the CREATOR can travel into the future and still its own idea of creating a better universe??
Preventing the death of 'Princess Diana" in alternative universe? That's mean, to begin with there exist at least two universes which it exactly the duplication of self. You either follow what she does or she follows what you do. Where is the FREE WILL of a person? What is the point of having such duplication?
What is the purpose the CREATOR creates infinite parallel worlds with an infinite number parallel words with an infinite number of possibilities being played out?
The Creator being the most intelligent and most consciously evolved being of all universes is not an idiot.
For more information:
http://thefreedomofchoice.com/

In this moment of history, our consciousness has been so clouded with misinformation until we cannot progress spiritually.

bomohwkl

Science fiction will be FICTION. The truth is always the TRUTH. No matter how many people BELIEVE otherwise. No matter how many people believe that the river flows from the sea to the mountain, no one can change the TRUTH that the river will always flows from the mountain to the sea.
In science  (since I am a physicist myself), ridiculous things have been hypothesized which directly violates the purpose of the universes.

Jesus said, " If your leaders say to you, "Look, the kingdom is in heaven," then the birds of heavens will precede you. If they say to you, "It is in the sea," the fish will precede you. Rather, the Kingdom is inside you and it is outside you.
"When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of living father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you dwell in poverty, and you are poverty."
-Gospel of Thomas

GamerGirl1966

Bom, we will have agree to disagree although I respect your opinion.
I'm not saying you to believe what I believe or think, to each his/her own. I believe in a higher power and if it is his wish for alternate universes than it's not up to us to question it! I say why not other universes like ours? Time is linear to us but I believe the time, present and future all exist at once. We only are concious of what happens in the here and now but those who can see into the future somehow tap into another stream of time. If a psychic tells me what is going to happen in my future, they are simply telling me one possible path of the future. I could leave the psychic's office and cross the street thereby completely changing that possible future. We are of free will and we have many possible future's so nothing is set in stone. That is just my opinion. [:D]

Candy

quote:

Originally posted by bomohwkl

The idea of time travel physically is more dangerous than exploding atomic bomb in your hands. It hinders your spiritual understanding of the universe.
First ask yourself what is the purpose of the universes. Why you are here physically in this universe.
Physical time travel violates the evolution of consciousness and intellect. Knowledge , ideas and inventions have to be imagined before it becomes what it is. Travelling into the future and 'steal' an idea which is not imagined at the present universe also means that all the ideas and all the inventions have been imagined. There is no point of imagining and improving the design of something. This also means that at the beginning of evolution of CREATOR consciousness, the CREATOR can travel into the future and still its own idea of creating a better universe??
Preventing the death of 'Princess Diana" in alternative universe? That's mean, to begin with there exist at least two universes which it exactly the duplication of self. You either follow what she does or she follows what you do. Where is the FREE WILL of a person? What is the point of having such duplication?
What is the purpose the CREATOR creates infinite parallel worlds with an infinite number parallel words with an infinite number of possibilities being played out?
The Creator being the most intelligent and most consciously evolved being of all universes is not an idiot.
For more information:
http://thefreedomofchoice.com/

In this moment of history, our consciousness has been so clouded with misinformation until we cannot progress spiritually.

bomohwkl

"I believe in a higher power and if it is his wish for alternate universes than it's not up to us to question it!"
In fact, we are welcome to question about anything. Have you ever questioned "GOD" why you exist and why u are here?

What I am trying to convey is we should exercise our intellect and sharpen our filter in this world full of misinformation.
Give u an example
We are led to believe that depleted uranium is SAFE since it is 40% less radioactive than natural uranium. Hey, we can put a block of depleted Uranium in our room and it would be safe?!!?

Tom

Travel through time in the physical does sound to me like it should be possible. How it would work without violating natural laws is another matter. Neither is an actual concern at the moment. If it does become possible then the hows and whys would suddenly matter. As for the "hyper dimensional resonator" ... it makes for a good laugh.

GamerGirl1966

You are turning this into a religious thread and that is not what this is. This is about time travel. If I choose to question God or not is not your concern. I appreciate your advice though. I think the resonator to me anyway doesn't look like it would do anything for anyone and probably a scam. Maybe not but I don't have the money to order nor would I order it even if I could without reading more about it. Did Tangi ever actually recieve it or has anyone actually tried it?

Candy

quote:
Originally posted by bomohwkl

"I believe in a higher power and if it is his wish for alternate universes than it's not up to us to question it!"
In fact, we are welcome to question about anything. Have you ever questioned "GOD" why you exist and why u are here?

What I am trying to convey is we should exercise our intellect and sharpen our filter in this world full of misinformation.
Give u an example
We are led to believe that depleted uranium is SAFE since it is 40% less radioactive than natural uranium. Hey, we can put a block of depleted Uranium in our room and it would be safe?!!?

Leviiathan

Crystal Power Rod!!

Also known as an Atlantean power rod. These devices amplify the mind energy of it's operator and allow the projection of this energy through time and space. It is actually a miniature Subatomic Particle Beam Projector.

. . . Who would not want to pass up this . . . golden opportunity? For 110 dollars, a legal weapon of mass destruction can be at my fingertips. At such a low cost, it's not wonder that the U.S. has reported global terrorists attempting to buy such secret devices that the U.S. government doesn't want you to know about.

Frank

Cheers, Daniel, I always wondered what a "Subatomic Particle Beam" accelerator looked like and if I could buy one for a reasonable price. Now I know. :)

Yours,
Frank

Leviiathan

But why stop there. With outstanding offers like this, I've already considered buying a machine that can guarantee me infinite energy. It's no surprise that these webmasters are html gurus. Afterall, humility is an asset everyone should emulate for the most part.

That would also explain why the discovers have yet to accept recognition, if not a Nobel peice prize, from the scientific community for their awesome inventions.

. . . But considering the supreme irony presented in their demeanor, I suspect that we're dealing along the lines of a placebo effect here.

mrnitro

I HAVE BOUGHT THE MACHINE and don't care for time travel at all. But for the use of astral projection. The machine looks great and so far every way it has been explained is the way it works. I plan to try it for astral projection in about 2 weeks (more or less) and will let you know what happens. I have talked to steven a number of times and listen to him on art bell radio show. I have studied over the complete time travel guide (all the reports he sells) and they are accurate with meta physical, and occult knowledge. Which is nothing but spiritual information that was lost but is making its way back around and has to be called occult or esoteric because the main public doesn't understand it yet. We got to remember the main public doens't understand astral projection and there are so many things that we don't know about the universe. So may be we don't understand this machine. For Frank, I'm not going to insult your intelligence but if you have astral projected conciously before you should know the limits of the physical rational brain. That all the stuff we learn in universities, etc are not even .0000001% of what is really going on in the universe. In due time I will tell you what happens. But then it will be just my experience and I don't wont anyone to believe me, just check it out for yourself.

mrnitro

To whom ever. There once was a saying that millionares never astral project or speak to psychics, BILLIONAIRES DO. This is a funny article to go with that quote. Not to be taken serious because I don't know the facts behind it. http://entertainment.yahoo.com/entnews/wwn/20030319/104808600007.html

If its true then its more confirmation that maybe......

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by mrnitro

For Frank, I'm not going to insult your intelligence but if you have astral projected conciously before you should know the limits of the physical rational brain. That all the stuff we learn in universities, etc are not even .0000001% of what is really going on in the universe.

Yep, and that is just the universe we know. And when we AP, I've always made clear that one of the biggest hurdles we have to overcome is the sense of conscious awareness we take with us to the Astral is the same as we have while Physical. So in that we 100% agree. The area in which I think we may differ is the Time-Travel machine. But I (for one) will look forward to your report in 2 weeks time.

Yours,
Frank

Leviiathan

quote:
Originally posted by mrnitro

I HAVE BOUGHT THE MACHINE and don't care for time travel at all. But for the use of astral projection. The machine looks great and so far every way it has been explained is the way it works.

You fail to realize that the machine operates on electromagnetic current. Scientific study has indicated that a part of the brain is capable of inducing artificial OoBE or AP experiences.

To suggest that this method is authentic is to suggest that hallucination experiences (i.e. through the use of narcotics that affect parts of the brain) are authentic AP / OoBE experiences as well.

. . . will the real Astral Projection please stand up? These vapid impersonations bore my interests.

But don't let my opinion stop you. My critical, analytical mind is too simplisticly narrow and underdeveloped to be able to comprehend the nature of a placebo. It's obvious that my process of thinking cannot contend with your omnipotence.

quote:
I have studied over the complete time travel guide (all the reports he sells) and they are accurate with meta physical, and occult knowledge.

. . . Metaphysical Knowledge is an oxymoron.

quote:
Which is nothing but spiritual information that was lost but is making its way back around

. . . Would you be so kind as to fill in the blanks. It seems that I'm finding it hard to follow what you're saying. Afterall, what "spiritual knowledge" are we talking about here? How was it lost to begin with?

quote:
and has to be called occult or esoteric because the main public doesn't understand it yet.

It's not that the public understands. Rather, these . . . philosophies, as I will call them . . . are branded as esoteric because they have not fallen into mainstream popularity yet.
Note: While an element of New Age, Astral Projection philosophy is actually a culture outside of it. There is nothing religious about it, nor anything New Age about it either. New Age is a horrid, reckless term used to describe too many things that have minimal relevance with each other.

New Age has always been there. It has simply gained momentum because the Media is recognizing that everyone has the ability to think for themselves. Since I cannot think of anyone rationally abiding to a religious system (and its dogmatic principles) in complete, literal context, I can safely conjecture that New Age is something every person shares in common in one way or another.

New Age is simply a mislabeled alternative to Religion. As long as a person questions, they will fall into this catagory.

quote:

We got to remember the main public doens't understand astral projection and there are so many things that we don't know about the universe.

A messy generalization. Knowing them all too well (from personal experience), I find that this scourage of society is a misunderstanding, or simply something that doesn't exist in the way one thinks it does.

Some may think the idea is too far-fetched. Those with an open-mind will accept the idea and may even be drawn into a curiosity of it.

quote:

For Frank, I'm not going to insult your intelligence . . .

But you seem to suggest that he isn't intelligent.

There is a reason he has refrained from reaching out to the stars as you have.

His post-secondary studies, as he said, have given him general knowledge of the field. He can look at such devices and understand how they work. I'm not an expert in the field of physics or electronics either, but I know enough about these gadgets to form an opinion against the usage of them.

quote:

In due time I will tell you what happens. But then it will be just my experience and I don't wont anyone to believe me, just check it out for yourself.

I think I'll pass up this once-in-a-lifetime-golden-opportunity-for-change. I think this aspiring Astral Projection can live without silly, underachieving, artificial-simulation gizmos that allow a person to achieve a 325 U.S. dollars virtual reality experience.

Also, I suggest you check out this site. To anyone else reading this, especially Frank, I believe this perfectly illustrates the nature of what I protest against, or at least gives an impression of it.

http://www.somethingawful.com/learning_triangle/index.htm

. . . I wonder how much www.somethingawful.com charges for that Learning Triangle. Maybe I can resurrect Jesus with it using the power of triangle mountains, cold air, and the mathematical equation 4 + 4 = 10 (because that's the power of quantum mathematics) [;)]

mrnitro

All I can say to frank and leviiathan is I think I will like it here. Since you know I'm a new poster. You two already have shown me you have lots of experience [:D].  I'm not insulting anyones intelligence. We know what we know regardless of what anyone thinks and frank if thats what you thought then I apologize. I was using words like esoteric, spiritual knowledge etc because its common. I'm sure all over this forum in other topics they say those.

Now about this machine I'm not his poster boy or spokesperson. I heard about it from Future Horizens and The Art Bell Show. I was laughing and intrigued at the same time. I read his reports to see what he was talking about. The developer knows his stuff, even though he has a big since of humor.  
quote:
Leviiathan - You fail to realize that the machine operates on electromagnetic current
We know that anywhere their is eletricity at 90 degree angles there is magnetism and with that we know their is the Void, vortex, scalar wave, zero point, g force and all the other names its called that holds this matieral plane together. We also know using the golden mean/ratio things can become possible! Now I don't know if this machine will work. I haven't raised myself to be an eloheem, melchizedek, or removed all charkra blocks (Just using common terminology) We are all learning through experience and this will be my experience. This guy has been producing this for ten years and I have seen so many questions come up about it from people who never tried it and I want to put them to rest. If it works or not I wont forget to mention it. THAT LEARNING TRIANGLE IS ONE OF THE FUNNIES THINGS I HAVE SEEN. THANKS FOR THE LAUGH. Love to hear that guy talk about sacred geometry one day.  Also leviiathan, why you decide on that username. Anyways, In 2 weeks more or less we will know and the topic can either end or continue with future experimentation

Psypunk

I couldn't stop laughing when I read the interview with the guy that invented the time machine.  
I couldn't believe he acutally refered to part of it as the "Flux capacitor"

I thought that was just something from Back to the Future.  

I'm looking forward to your report on your experience with it mrnitro...be sure to keep us updated.  
If I had a lot of money, I would buy it even if just for novelty sake.  
If you do physically time travel, bring along a video camera.

mrnitro

I'm not trying to physically time travel, its possible to do that though(not talking about using this machine) Time travel is risky business unless your an elighten being (again common terminology) I will test it for astral projection, remember this is a astral projection forum. But yes this guy has a big sense of humor. He knows what he is talking about but at the same time he can make you laugh with some of the things he says. He's not a jokester (meaning trying to get over on you), some people just have humoriest personalities. I bet your refering to the time cops interview. That was funny. Well wish me luck. Everyone pray for me and I will let you know.

James S

Here's an encyclopaedia reference regarding Tachyons:
quote:
The Columbia Encyclopedia, Sixth Edition.  2001.

tachyon

(tk´n´´) (KEY) , hypothetical elementary particle that travels only at speeds exceeding that of light. According to the theory of relativity, the speed of light is the limiting velocity for all ordinary material particles. Particles having nonzero rest mass can approach, but not reach, the speed of light, since their mass would become infinite at that speed. On the other hand, particles with zero rest mass, such as the photon and the neutrino, must always travel at the speed of light; they cannot be brought to rest or even slowed down. Theorists have argued that since nothing in principle prohibits the existence of a third class of particles that travel only at speeds exceeding that of light, such particles, called tachyons [Gr. tachys,=swift] may exist although no evidence for them has been found. In the terminology of the theory, the particles that travel only at the speed of light are called luxons, and those that travel at lesser speeds are called tardyons. Like the original theory of relativity, the theory of tachyons has several aspects that appear to contradict common sense but that are fully self-consistent. For example, a tachyon must have an imaginary (in the mathematical sense) rest mass, or proper mass, and it must travel faster rather than slow down when it loses energy.

The Columbia Encyclopedia, Sixth Edition. Copyright © 2002 Columbia University Press

The Columbia Encyclopaedia is accessible via - http://www.bartleby.com/65/

But then it seems the hyperdimentional resinator actually uses "Tecyon energy" not Tachyons, so it could be something completely different.
Unfortunately the poor little tachyon is currently being used to death by many alternative health companies as the latest cure for everything. It also seems that "radionics", apart from being a trademarked brand name for Tyco medial equipment, is another over used miracle science/new-age cure-all based around EMF type diagnostics.

Has anybody read Michael Criton's book Timeline?

It goes into a great deal of time travel possibilities. It also goes into details of quantum physics relating to the multiverse theories. He's really a very clever writer to be able to take hold of so much scientific theory and twist it just enough to make it fiction while still having it seem plausible. The thing about Michael Criton's fiction though is that he makes it into a story and sells the story. He doesn't make it into a device then try to sell the device.

I have seen some astounding examples of "malleable" laws of physics in the descriptions of things being sold over the internet. Recently on this site ther was a discussion about an asian doctor claiming to have magnetic rings that could extend the human lifespan to near imortality. The thing was I didn't see any testimonies from 300 year old people. Funny that! I've also seen descriptions of a device that some doctor - physicist in the US has that uses supposed Tesla based research to cure people of cancer and Hep C. He couldn't even get the technical terminology correct.

It seems that whenever somebody wants something bad enough, there's someone on the internet willing to sell it. But then, I read it on the internet so it MUST be true.

I'm afraid bad science is one of my pet peeves.

As for the Hyperdimentional Resonator (is that anything like Marvin the Martian's Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator?), the double terminated quartz crystals advertised on the same page would be a better buy, and probably more functional.

James.

Psypunk

Timeline was a great book.  I think it was one of his better books.   He is a great writer though.

mrnitro

James that was funny. I'm bet that you can look up and find the martian's device trademarked. [:D][;)][:P] I don't agree with that definition but then we have to realize that it is made by a lack of understanding of what holds this universe together. Like the old gravity is slower then sound, now gravity is faster then the speed of light. We don't know what tachyon energy is more so then we know what gravity is. Science is constantly updating their theories. I jsut hope this damn machine works. And yes the crystal is good if you know how to use it!