News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I admit it, I'm a GAMER,..are you?

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulfire

Hi,

This might sound stupid to some of you, but I actually had a PC game stimulate a string of several astral projections that I would probably not have had otherwise.  This is what happened:

I had some spare time on my hands and had just bought a new game to enjoy some of it with: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.  Because it was new and I had a lot of spare time that day, I spent several hours racing around the city in the game right before bed.  When I closed my eyes to go to sleep that night, I could vividly see myself racing through the city almost as if I was still playing.  I kind of watched this image as I went to sleep and it stimulated an OBE.  After I came back to my body and reflected for a while on my OBE so I would remember it, I closed my eyes to go back to sleep.  The same thing happened over and over again.  Atfer the 4th time, I was too tired to keep waking up all the way and reflect on the OBEs to remember them, but I know I had at least 2-3 more the same way (for a total of at least 6-7 in one night).  I have not put enough time into a similar game to cause that to happen again, so I am not sure whether it is "repeatable" or if it was just a lucky one time experience.  

I'm convinced that it was the sense of motion and the 3D nature of that game that was the stimulus.  Because I played for a long enough duration to cause me to see it in my head when I closed my eyes after I quit playing, that probably functioned just like a conscious exit technique would.

Has anybody else had anything like this happen?

--Soulfire

PeacefulWarrior

Project Gotham Racing for the Xbox...if you are in to racing games, this is going to be BIG

http://www.xboxgamers.com/?temp_view=view_news.php&viewid=747

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Flummox

A game that´s looking really interesting is "Killer 7". It´s exclusive for Gamecube. Very special design. Like nothing seen before(in videogames that is).

Flummox.

Squeek

WELL lookie here! It's the 25th of August!  Soul Calibur II comes out in TWO DAYS!!!!

I finally got to test play it.  In the demo disc you can only play as Nightmare and Cassandra (Sophitia's little sister.)  Cassandra is fast, but she only carries a short sword and shield, so she has very limited range of attacks.  Nightmare is even slower than he was before I think... But his attacks hurt the same... It's like 17% damage just getting hit by the sword.

The game comes closer to release.... And I grow more insane.

~Squeek

PeacefulWarrior

Flummox- post some screenshots of that game man![:)]

Squeek- give us the low down on S.C.![:P]

-----------
All right, here's my little update (and then I GOTS TA' get to bed!) on the video game scene:

1.  CHeck out the new console due to be released.  What the ____ going on?  It's either going to be AWESOME[8D] or totally WHACK[V].  Seems like a gussied up PC.  Supposedly it's to be connected via broadband 24/7/365.  Here's the link:
http://www.phantom.net/
Click on the PDF icon in the corner to see the info on it and let me know what you think

2.  XIII for all consoles and I think PC...a cell-shaded cartoon/comic book style first person shooter.  Here are a few screens:

3.  I am playing HALO on the net (without Xbox Live)!  Although my wife hates it, I drive all the way over where I can get high speed access (cable) and I hook my Xbox up to the PC via ethernet cable and play through GameSpy arcade.  FRAGGIN' all night long!

4.  TOns of good games coming out soon for every console.

Check:
WWW.GAMESPOT.COM
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

PeacefulWarrior

T.S. Elliot
---------------

PeacefulWarrior

Let the College Games Begin
Gaming technology and entertainment among college students, courtesy of Pew Internet.
By Pew Internet Project | August 7, 2003

The Pew Internet & American Life Project recently conducted a study on video games and college students. According to their Web site, the Pew Project does "academic-quality research that explores the impact of the Internet on children, families, communities, the work place, schools, health care and civic/political life. The Project aims to be an authoritative source for timely information on the Internet's growth and societal impact, through research that is scrupulously impartial."

In their report on college life and games, they began: "While the last few years have seen tremendous growth in gaming, for one segment of the population, college students, gaming is virtually a commonplace. Computer, video and online games are woven into the fabric of everyday life for college students. And, they are more of a social/socializing activity than most suspected."

Below is a copy of the original PEW report, its findings, and commentary (reprinted with permission). See how life is changing on campuses across the country!

Summary of Findings

All of those surveyed reported to have played a video, computer or online game at one time or another. Seventy percent (70%) of college students reported playing video, computer or online games at least once in a while. Some 65% of college students reported being regular or occasional game players.

Students cited gaming as a way to spend more time with friends. One out of every five (20%) gaming students felt moderately or strongly that gaming helped them make new friends as well as improve existing friendships.

Gaming also appears to play a surrogate role for some gamers when friends are unavailable. Nearly two-thirds (60%) of students surveyed agreed that gaming, either moderately or strongly, helped them spend time when friends were not available.

Two-thirds of respondents (65%) said gaming has little to no influence in taking away time they might spend with friends and family,

Students integrate gaming into their day, taking time between classes to play a game, play a game while visiting with friends or instant messaging, or play games as a brief distraction from writing papers or doing other work.

Advertisement
Gaming is integrated into leisure time and placed alongside other entertainment forms in their residence, and that it forms part of a larger multitasking setting in which college students play games, listen to music and interact with others in the room.

Most college student gamers seem to associate positive feelings with gaming, such as "pleasant" (36%), "exciting"(34%), and "challenging" (45%). Fewer students reported feeling frustrated (12%), bored (11%), or stressed (6%) by gaming.

Close to half (48%) of college student gamers agreed that gaming keeps them from studying "some" or "a lot." In addition, about one in ten (9%) admitted that their main motivation for playing games was to avoid studying.

College student gamers' reported hours studying per week match up closely with those reported by college students in general, with about two-thirds (62%) reporting that they study for classes no more than 7 hours per week, and 15% reported studying 12 or more hours per week.

One third (32%) of students surveyed admitted playing games that were not part of the instructional activities during classes.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

PeacefulWarrior

Gaming Comes of Age

Advertisement
College students are often considered a bellwether of Internet use, but the Internet is not the only technology they have incorporated into everyday life. Thanks to a plethora of technologies (video game consoles, computers, handheld devices, Internet) a range of entertainment options is at their disposal, a range that is much wider than was available to their predecessors. Furthermore, today's college students are using technologies like cell phones, mp3 players and other devices to entertain themselves wherever they may be.

The goal of this study was to learn about college students' use of video, computer and online games, and to determine the impact of that use on their everyday life. To meet those goals the researchers used three approaches. First, surveys were randomly distributed to college students at a wide range of two-year and four-year public and private colleges and universities in the continental United States. Students from 27 colleges and universities participated and the surveys were collected between March 2002 and June 2002, and September 2002 and October 2002. This sample was intended to produce results that would correspond to the demographics for all U.S. college students as reported in The Chronicle of Higher Education's annual almanac issue. The sample was tested against known population parameters (gender, race, age) and found to be reflective of the national population of college students. In all, 1,162 surveys were returned. For results based on the total sample, one can say with 95% confidence that the error attributable to sampling and other random effects is plus or minus 3 percentage points. This study focused on traditional college students, ones who are seeking a college degree and who devote much or all of their time to their studies.

Second, a team of graduate student researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago was recruited to observe the behaviors of college students at 10 Chicago area institutions of higher education. The researchers were trained in ethnographic methods of observation and data collecting, and rotated the times of the day and days of the week they spent in various public settings where college students could be found using computers and the Internet. Third, additional material was based on a previous study of college students' Internet use conducted by this research team for the Pew Internet & American Life Project and on the findings of surveys of Americans about their use of the Internet conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates in 2001 and 2002 for the Pew Internet & American Life Project.

The Context for Games

The 1980s were a boom time for video games. Beginning with Pong, progressing to Space Invaders, and following on to the PC boom with computer-based games, the gaming industry evolved its grip on entertainment slowly but surely. By the late 1990s the Internet's growth and popularity seemed a logical match for video games, but bandwidth, computer processor speed, and the gaming industry's investment in its own devices (Nintendo, PlayStation, etc.) postponed the inevitable merger of interactive games and Internet.

The last few years have been another boom time for the gaming industry. Internet-ready game consoles from Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft (among others), increasing bandwidth, and computers primed for multimedia, have made gaming an increasingly popular form of entertainment. Research conducted in 2002 showed that 60% of U.S. residents age six and older play computer games, and that over 221 million computer and video games were sold in the U.S. Earlier research found that 35% of U.S. residents surveyed said that video games were the most entertaining media activity, while television came in second with 18% saying it was most entertaining. The gaming industry reported sales of over $6.5 billion that same year. Datamonitor estimates online gaming revenues will reach $2.9 billion by 2005. Additional research has claimed that 90% of U.S. households with children rented or owned a video or computer game and that U.S. children spend an average of 20 minutes a day playing video games.

Research conducted by the Pew Internet and American Life Project showed that 66 percent of U.S. teenagers play or download games online. While 57 percent of girls play online, 75 percent of boys reported that they play Internet-games. Although teenagers are reported to play video and computer games for nearly 4 hours a week, some researchers have found that college aged men report playing these games over 15 hours per week.

see rest of article @:
http://www.gamespy.com/articles/july03/pewreport/index3.shtml
T.S. Elliot
---------------

Nerezza

The only game that I felt bad about while playing was Everquest. I loved it, but the time needed(early on, now leveling is fast) was insane for someone going to university and a job. Every moment I played it I asked the question, "Couldn't I be doing something better with my time?".

I couldn't stop until I threw out the cd's, all five or six of them.

Adi

PC games triggering OBE I am jealous...

I am gamer I am hooked on desert combat... A battle field 1942 mod, and have been ever since I left counter strike behind.
http://www.desertcombat.com.  I prefer online multiplayer games than single players.  Playing against some other consciousness is good :)

Links Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by Nerezza

>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>>>>>>Icarus has found you
>Icarus has found you

Are you talking about the game kid icarus for the NES?

Nerezza

PennyJean Skyler

My favorite games are Halo and Halflife. I'm looking forward to both sequels around the end of 2003. I would have to say that Halo's plot and scenic aspects are astounding. I believe that Halo 2 involves the Covenant arriving at Earth's doorstep.

Squeek

AAAAAAARGH

The game of the year... Is still not in my possession...  It's September THIRD!!!  Something is awry here...  hmmm..

GIMME THE GAME!!!!

~Squeek.

PeacefulWarrior

I just rented "The Matrix" for the Xbox and, despite some amazing visuals, was very let down by the overall game play and graphics.  I think hardcore fans of the film will enjoy it, but overall it really lacks polish and in depth gameplay.  

Anyone else played it (it's out for PC and all the major consoles).

----------------------
I am looking forward to an amazing fall lineup: Half-Life 2 for the PC and eventually the Xbox...here is a list of upcoming games for the 3rd gen consoles and pc:
Spawn (gc)

Spawn (ps2)

Spawn (xbox)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 (pc)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Oblivion Lost (pc)

Full Spectrum Warrior (xbox)

Massive Assault (pc)

Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando (ps2)
Wallace & Gromit (ps2)

Wallace & Gromit (gc)

Wallace & Gromit (xbox)

Ghosthunter (ps2)

Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike (gc)

Final Fantasy XI (ps2)

SWAT: Global Strike Team (xbox)

Colin McRae Rally 04 (xbox)

Colin McRae Rally 04 (ps2)

Tony Hawk's Underground (xbox)

Tony Hawk's Underground (ps2)

Siren (Working Title) (ps2)

Games coming out or that have already been released:

WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain (ps2)

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 (ps2)

Call of Duty (pc)

All Previews  

.hack // Infection Part 1 (ps2).hack // Mutation Part 2 (ps2)0 Story (ps2)007 Racing (ps)102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue (ps)102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue (dc)1080: Avalanche (gc)10Six (pc)1503 A.D. - The New World (pc)18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (dc)18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (ps2)1nsane (pc)2002 FIFA World Cup (ps2)3rd World (pc)4 Wheel Thunder (dc)40 Winks (ps)4x4 EVO 2 (pc)4x4 EVO 2 (gc)4x4 Evolution (ps2)4x4 Evolution (pc)4x4 Evolution (dc)7 Blades (ps2)Abomination (pc)Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies (ps2)Aconcagua (ps)Advance Wars (gba)Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (gba)Advent Rising (pc)Advent Rising (xbox)Adventures of Cookie & Cream (ps2)Aero Elite: Combat Academy (ps2)AeroWings 2: Air Strike (dc)Agartha (dc)Age of Empires (pc)Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings (pc)Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings (ps2)Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion (pc)Age of Mythology (pc)Age of Mythology: The Titans (pc)Age of Sail II (pc)Age of Wonders (pc)Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne (pc)Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic (pc)Aggressive Inline (ps2)Aggressive Inline (gc)Aggressive Inline (xbox)Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage (n64)AirBlade (ps2)Airborne Assault: Red Devils Over Arnhem (pc)AirForce Delta (gbc)AirForce Delta Storm (xbox)AirForce Delta Strike (ps2)Alias (gc)Alias (xbox)Alias (ps2)Alias (pc)Alien Front Online (dc)Aliens Versus Predator 2 (pc)Aliens Versus Predator 2: Primal Hunt Expansion Pack (pc)Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction (ps2)Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction (xbox)Aliens: Colonial Marines (ps2)All Star Pro-Wrestling (ps2)All-Star Baseball 2002 (ps2)All-Star Baseball 2002 (gc)All-Star Baseball 2004 (xbox)Allegiance (pc)Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (ps)Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (dc)Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (pc)Alpine Racer 3 (ps2)Alter Echo (ps2)Alter Echo (xbox)Altered Beast (ps2)America's Army: Operations (pc)American Conquest (pc)American Idol (ps2)American Idol (pc)American McGee's Alice (pc)Amped 2 (xbox)Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding (xbox)Amplitude (ps2)Anachronox (pc)Anarchy Online (pc)Anarchy Online: Shadowlands (pc)Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars (pc)Animal Crossing (gc)Antz Extreme Racing (xbox)Ape Escape 2 (ps2)Ape Escape 2001 (ps2)Apex (xbox)Apocalyptica (pc)Apocalyptica (xbox)Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis (xbox)Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis (gc)AquaNox (pc)AquaNox 2: Revelation (pc)Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (ps2)Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (pc)Archangel (pc)Arctic Thunder (xbox)Arctic Thunder (ps2)Armada 2: Star Command (xbox)Armed & Dangerous (xbox)Armed & Dangerous (pc)Armored Core 2 (ps2)Armored Core 2: Another Age (ps2)Armorines: Project Swarm (ps)Army Men (pc)Army Men: Air Attack 2 (ps2)Army Men: Air Attack 2 (ps)Army Men: Air Combat (n64)Army Men: Green Rogue (ps2)Army Men: RTS (ps2)Army Men: RTS (pc)Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (n64)Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 (ps2)Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 (n64)Army Men: Sarge's War (gc)Arx Fatalis (pc)Arx Fatalis (xbox)Asheron's Call (pc)Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings (pc)Atomic Bomberman (pc)Atriarch (pc)ATV Offroad Fury (ps2)ATV Offroad Fury 2 (ps2)ATV Quad: Power Racing (ps)Auto Modellista (ps2)Azurik: Rise of Perathia (xbox)B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th (pc)Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home (ps2)Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home (xbox)Baldur's Gate (pc)Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (pc)Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal (pc)Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (ps2)Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (xbox)Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II (ps2)Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II (xbox)Bandits: Phoenix Rising (pc)Bang! Gunship Elite (pc)BANG! Gunship Elite (dc)Bangai-O (dc)Banjo Pilot (gba)Banjo-Tooie (n64)Barbarian (ps2)Baseball Advance (gba)Batman: Dark Tomorrow (gc)Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (ps2)Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (xbox)Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (gc)Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (gba)Batman: Vengeance (ps2)Batman: Vengeance (gc)Battle Engine Aquila (xbox)Battle Isle: The Andosia War (pc)Battle Realms (pc)Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf (pc)BattleBots (gc)Battlecruiser Generations (pc)Battlefield 1942 (xbox)Battlefield 1942 (pc)Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII (pc)Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome (pc)Battlefield Command (pc)Battlefield Vietnam (pc)Battlestar Galactica (xbox)Battlestar Galactica (ps2)Battlezone II: Combat Commander (pc)BC (xbox)Beach Spikers (gc)Beam Breakers (pc)Bedlam (pc)Betrayal in Antara (pc)Beyond Good & Evil (pc)Beyond Good & Evil (xbox)Beyond Good & Evil (gc)Beyond Good & Evil (ps2)Big Mountain 2000 (n64)Big Mutha Truckers (xbox)Big Mutha Truckers (ps2)Big Mutha Truckers (pc)Big Mutha Truckers (gc)BigWorld: Citizen Zero (pc)Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg (gc)Bionicle (gc)Bionicle (xbox)Bionicle (ps2)Bionicle (pc)Black & Bruised (gc)Black & Bruised (ps2)Black & White (dc)Black & White (pc)Black & White (ps)Black & White II (pc)Black & White: Creature Isle (pc)Black Moon Chronicles: Winds of War (pc)Black Stone: Magic & Steel (xbox)Black9 (pc)Black9 (xbox)Black9 (ps2)Blackstone Chronicles (pc)Blade (ps)Blade II (ps2)Blade II (xbox)Blade of Darkness (pc)Blair Witch Volume 1: Rustin Parr (pc)Blair Witch Volume 3: The Elly Kedward Tale (pc)Blaster Master: Blasting Again (ps)Blinx: The Time Sweeper (xbox)Blitzkrieg (pc)Blood Omen 2 (xbox)Blood Omen 2 (ps2)Blood Omen 2 (gc)Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (pc)Blood Wake (xbox)BloodRayne (pc)BloodRayne (gc)BloodRayne (ps2)BloodRayne (xbox)Bloody Roar 3 (ps2)Bloody Roar 4 (ps2)Bloody Roar Extreme (xbox)Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (gc)BlowOut (pc)BlowOut (xbox)BlowOut (ps2)Blues Brothers 2000 (n64)BMX XXX (xbox)BMX XXX (ps2)BMX XXX (gc)Boktai: The Sun Is in Your Hand (gba)Bombastic (ps2)Bomberman Generation (gc)Bomberman Kart (ps2)Bomberman Online (dc)Bouncer (ps2)Braveheart (pc)Breakdown (xbox)Breakout (ps)Breath of Fire IV (ps)Breed (pc)Breed (xbox)Bridge IT (pc)British Open Championship Golf (pc)Britney's Dance Beat (ps2)Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (gba)Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (ps2)Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (pc)Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (xbox)Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (gc)Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon (xbox)Brute Force (xbox)Buffy the Vampire Slayer (xbox)Buffy the Vampire Slayer (pc)Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (ps2)Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (xbox)Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (gc)Burnout (ps2)Burnout 2: Point of Impact (gc)Burnout 2: Point of Impact (xbox)Burnout 2: Point of Impact (ps2)Burnout: Championship Drag Racing (pc)Bust A Move: Dance Summit 2001 (ps2)Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (dc)C-12: Final Resistance (ps)Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (pc)Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (xbox)Call of Duty (pc)Call to Power II (pc)Callahan's Crosstime Saloon (pc)Cannon Spike (dc)Capcom Fighting All-Stars (ps2)Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO (gc)Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO (xbox)Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium (ps2)Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 (dc)Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 Pro (dc)Capitalism II (pc)Carmageddon (pc)Carmageddon (n64)Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now (pc)Carrier: The Next Mutation (ps2)CART Fury Championship Racing (ps2)Casino Empire (pc)Casper Spirit Dimensions (ps2)Castlevania Chronicles (ps)Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (gba)Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (gba)Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (gba)Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (ps2)Cel Damage (xbox)Celtic Kings: Rage of War (pc)Centipede (pc)Champions of Norrath: Realms of EverQuest (ps2)Championship Surfer (dc)Chaos Legion (ps2)Charlie's Angels (gc)Charlie's Angels (ps2)Chaser (pc)Chicken Run (ps)Chrome (pc)Chrono Cross (ps)ChuChu Rocket (gba)Circus Maximus (xbox)City Crisis (ps2)City of Heroes (pc)Civilization III (pc)Civilization III: Conquests (pc)Civilization III: Play the World (pc)Clive Barker's Undying (pc)Clock Tower 3 (ps2)Close Combat II: A Bridge Too Far (pc)Club Football (xbox)Club Football (ps2)Club Football (gc)Coaster Works (dc)Codename: Outbreak (pc)Codename: Panzers (pc)Cold Winter (xbox)Cold Winter (ps2)Cold Zero: No Mercy (pc)Colin McRae Rally 04 (ps2)Colin McRae Rally 04 (xbox)Colin McRae Rally 3 (xbox)Colin McRae Rally 3 (pc)Colony Wars: Red Sun (ps)Comanche 4 (pc)Combat Flight Simulator (pc)Combat Flight Simulator 2: WWII Pacific Theater (pc)Combat Flight Simulator 3 (pc)Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin (pc)Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 (pc)Command & Conquer Renegade (pc)Command & Conquer Yuri's Revenge (pc)Command & Conquer: Generals (pc)Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour (pc)Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun (pc)Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun Firestorm (pc)Commandos 2: Men of Courage (pc)Commandos 2: Men of Courage (ps2)Commandos 2: Men of Courage (dc)Commandos 3: Destination Berlin (pc)Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines (pc)Conan: The Dark Axe (xbox)Condemned (pc)Confidential Mission (dc)Conflict Zone (dc)Conflict Zone (pc)Conflict: Desert Storm (xbox)Conflict: Desert Storm II - Back to Baghdad (xbox)Conflict: Desert Storm II - Back to Baghdad (pc)Conflict: Desert Storm II - Back to Baghdad (ps2)Conker's Bad Fur Day (n64)Conker: Live and Uncut (xbox)Conquest Earth (pc)Conquest: Frontier Wars (pc)Contra Advance: The Alien Wars EX (gba)Contra: Shattered Soldier (ps2)Contract J.A.C.K. (pc)Cool Boarders 2001 (ps)Cool Boarders Code Alien (ps2)Corvette (gba)Corvette (ps2)Corvette (xbox)Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars (pc)Cossacks: European Wars (pc)Cossacks: The Art of War (pc)Countdown Vampires (ps)Counter-Strike (xbox)Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (pc)Covert Ops: Nuclear Dawn (ps)Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure (gba)Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (gc)Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (ps2)Crash Bash (ps)Crash Nitro Kart (xbox)Crash Nitro Kart (gc)Crash Nitro Kart (ps2)Crazy Taxi (gc)Crazy Taxi (ps2)Crazy Taxi 2 (dc)Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller (xbox)Crazy Taxi: Catch a Ride (gba)Crimson Order (pc)Crimson Sea (xbox)Crimson Skies (pc)Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (xbox)Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (ps2)Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (xbox)Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (gc)Crusader: No Regret (pc)Crusaders of Might and Magic (ps)Cubivore (gc)Curse of Monkey Island (pc)Custom Robo (gc)Cutthroats: Terror on the High Seas (pc)Cy Girls (ps2)D.N.A. (ps2)Daggerfall (pc)Daikatana (gbc)Daikatana (n64)Dance Dance Revolution (ps)Dance Dance Revolution Konamix (ps)Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix (xbox)Danger Girl (ps)Daredevil (ps2)Dark Age of Camelot (pc)Dark Age of Camelot: Shrouded Isles (pc)Dark Age of Camelot: Trials of Atlantis (pc)Dark Angel: Vampire Apocalypse (ps2)Dark Arena (gba)Dark Cloud (ps2)Dark Cloud 2 (ps2)Dark Earth (pc)Dark Planet: Battle for Natrolis (pc)Dark Reign (pc)Dark Reign 2 (pc)Dark Side of the Moon (pc)Dark Summit (xbox)Darkened Skye (pc)Darkstone (pc)Darkstone (ps)Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (dc)Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (pc)Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (ps)Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (gba)Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (ps2)Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (gc)Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (xbox)Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX: Maximum Remix (ps)Day of the Mutants (pc)Daytona USA (dc)Dead Man's Hand (xbox)Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore (ps2)Dead or Alive 3 (xbox)Dead or Alive Online (xbox)Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (xbox)Dead to Rights (ps2)Dead to Rights (xbox)Deadlock (pc)Deadlock II: Shrine Wars (pc)DeathDrome (pc)Deathrow (xbox)Deep Fighter: The Tsunami Offense (dc)Deer Hunter (ps2)Def Jam Vendetta (ps2)Def Jam Vendetta (gc)Defender (ps2)Defiance (pc)Delta Force 2 (pc)Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (pc)Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (ps2)Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (xbox)Delta Force: Land Warrior (pc)Delta Force: Task Force Dagger (pc)Delta Force: Urban Warfare (ps)Delta Green (pc)Demolition Racer: No Exit (dc)Descent to Undermountain (pc)Descent: Freespace - The Great War (pc)deSPIRIA (dc)Destruction Derby 2 (pc)Destruction Derby Arenas (ps2)Destruction Derby Raw (ps)Deuce (ps2)Deus Ex (pc)Deus Ex: Invisible War (pc)Deus Ex: Invisible War (xbox)Deus Ex: The Conspiracy (ps2)Devastation (pc)Devil May Cry (ps2)Devil May Cry 2 (ps2)Diablo (pc)Diablo II (pc)Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (pc)Die by the Sword (pc)Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza (pc)Die Hard: Vendetta (gc)Die Hard: Vendetta (ps2)Diggles (xbox)Diggles (pc)Digimon World (ps)Dino Crisis (dc)Dino Crisis 2 (ps)Dino Crisis 3 (xbox)Dino Island (pc)Dino Stalker (ps2)Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey (gc)Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey (xbox)Disaster Report (ps2)Disciples II: Dark Prophecy (pc)Disciples II: Guardians of the Light (pc)Disciples II: Servants of the Dark (pc)Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (ps2)Disney's Aladdin (gba)Disney's Dinosaur (ps)Disney's Donald Duck Goin' Quackers (n64)Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure (ps2)Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure (gba)Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure (gc)Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure (xbox)Disney's Magical Quest 2 Starring Mickey and Minnie (gba)Disney's Party (gc)Disney's Tarzan Untamed (ps2)Disney's Tarzan Untamed (gc)Disney's Toontown Online (pc)Divine Divinity (pc)Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 (ps2)Dogs of War (dc)Donkey Kong Country (gba)Doom (gba)Doom 3 (pc)Doom 3 (xbox)Doom II (gba)Dororo (Working Title) (ps2)Doshin the Giant (gc)Double Dragon Advance (gba)Downforce (ps2)Downhill Domination (ps2)Dr. Mario 64 (n64)Dr. Muto (xbox)Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm (dc)Dragon Ball Z: Budokai (gc)Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 (ps2)Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu (gba)Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku (gba)Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II (gba)Dragon Dice (pc)Dragon Drive (gc)Dragon Empires (pc)Dragon Quest IV (ps)Dragon Rage (ps2)Dragon Throne: Battle of Red Cliffs (pc)Dragon Valor (ps)Dragon Warrior III (gbc)Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 (gbc)Dragon Warrior VII (ps)Dragon's Lair 3D (gc)Dragon's Lair 3D (xbox)Dragonriders: Chronicles of Pern (pc)Drakan: The Ancients' Gates (ps2)Drake (pc)Drake (xbox)Drakengard (ps2)Driven (gc)Driver 2 (ps)Driving Emotion Type-S (ps2)Dropship: United Peace Force (ps2)Drowned God (pc)Duck Dodgers Starring Daffy Duck (n64)Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes (ps)Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (pc)Dukes of Hazzard 2: Daisy Dukes It Out (ps)Dune Generations (pc)Dungeon Keeper 2 (pc)Dungeon Siege (pc)Dungeon Siege II (pc)Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna (pc)Dungeons & Dragons Eye of the Beholder (gba)Dungeons & Dragons Heroes (xbox)Dungeons & Dragons Online (pc)Dynasty Tactics (ps2)Dynasty Tactics 2 (ps2)Dynasty Warriors 2 (ps2)Dynasty Warriors 3 (ps2)Dynasty Warriors 3 (xbox)Dynasty Warriors 4 (ps2)Earth & Beyond (pc)Earth 2150 (pc)Earthworm Jim (gba)Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (dc)Echelon (pc)Echo Delta (n64)Ecstatica II (pc)ECW Anarchy Rulz (ps)El Dorado Gate Volume 1 (dc)Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon (pc)Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (pc)Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (xbox)Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal (pc)Emperor: Battle for Dune (pc)Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom (pc)Empire Earth (pc)Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest (pc)Empires: Dawn of the Modern World (pc)Enclave (xbox)Enclave (pc)Endgame (ps2)Energy Airforce (ps2)Enter the Matrix (pc)Enter the Matrix (xbox)Enter the Matrix (gc)Enter the Matrix (ps2)Ephemeral Fantasia (ps2)Escape from Monkey Island (pc)Escape from Monkey Island (ps2)ESPionage (xbox)ESPionage (ps2)ESPionage (gc)ESPN International Track & Field (ps2)ESPN International Track & Field (dc)ESPN MLS ExtraTime (ps2)ESPN MLS GameNight (ps)ESPN National Hockey Night (ps2)ESPN NBA 2Night (dc)ESPN NBA Basketball (ps2)ESPN NBA Basketball (xbox)ESPN NFL Football (ps2)ESPN NFL Football (xbox)ESPN NFL Primetime 2002 (ps2)ESPN NHL Hockey (ps2)ESPN NHL Hockey (xbox)ESPN X Games Skateboarding (ps2)ESPN X-Games Snowboarding (ps2)Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (gc)Eternal Eye (ps)Etherlords (pc)Etherlords II (pc)Europa Universalis (pc)Europa Universalis II (pc)Eve of Extinction (ps2)EVE Online: The Second Genesis (pc)Evergrace (ps2)EverQuest (pc)EverQuest II (pc)EverQuest Online Adventures (ps2)EverQuest Online Adventures: Frontiers (ps2)EverQuest: Lost Dungeons of Norrath (pc)EverQuest: The Planes of Power (pc)EverQuest: The Scars of Velious (pc)EverQuest: The Shadows of Luclin (pc)Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick (ps2)Evil Dead: Hail to the King (ps)Evil Dead: Hail to the King (dc)Evil Genius (pc)Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul (pc)Evil Twin (ps2)Evil Twin (dc)Evil Twin (pc)Evolution 2 (dc)Evolution Skateboarding (ps2)Evolution Skateboarding (gc)Evolution Worlds (gc)Evolva (pc)Evolva (ps2)Exarch (pc)Excitebike 64 (n64)Exhibition of Speed (dc)EXO (ps2)Expendable (ps)Extermination (ps2)Extreme Assault (pc)Extreme Force: Grant City Anti-Crime (ps2)Extreme Force: Grant City Anti-Crime (xbox)Extreme Force: Grant City Anti-Crime (gc)Extreme Tactics (pc)Extreme-G 3 (ps2)Extreme-G 3 (gc)EyeToy: Groove (ps2)F-15 (pc)F-Zero AX (arc)F-Zero GX (gc)F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (gba)F/A-18 (pc)F1 2001 (xbox)F1 Career Challenge (ps2)F1 Challenge '99-'02 (pc)F1 Championship Season 2000 (ps2)F1 World Grand Prix (dc)F355 Challenge (dc)Fable (xbox)Fair Strike (pc)Falcon 4.0 (pc)Fallen Age (pc)Fallout 2 (pc)Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel (pc)Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (xbox)Far Cry (pc)Far Gate (pc)Farnation (xbox)Farscape: The Game (pc)Fast and the Furious (xbox)Fast and the Furious (ps2)Fatal Frame (ps2)Fatal Frame (xbox)Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly (ps2)Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves (dc)Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix (ps)Fear Effect: Inferno (ps2)FIFA 2001 (ps2)FIFA 2002 (gc)FIFA 2003 (ps2)FIFA 2003 (xbox)FIFA 2003 (pc)FIFA Soccer 2002 (pc)FIFA Soccer 2004 (ps2)FIFA Soccer 2004 (xbox)FIFA Soccer 2004 (gc)FIFA Soccer 2004 (pc)FIFA Soccer 2004 (ps)Fighter Destiny 2 (n64)Fighting Legends (pc)Fighting Vipers 2 (dc)Final Fantasy Chronicles (ps)Final Fantasy IX (ps)Final Fantasy Origins (ps)Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (gba)Final Fantasy VII (pc)Final Fantasy VIII (ps)Final Fantasy X (ps2)Final Fantasy X-2 (ps2)Final Fantasy XI (ps2)Final Fantasy XI (pc)Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (gc)Fire Emblem (gba)Fire Pro Wrestling (gba)Fire ProWrestling Z (ps2)Fireblade (ps2)Flesh Feast (pc)Flight Simulator 2002 (pc)Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight (pc)Flight Unlimited II (pc)Flintstones Bedrock Bowling (ps)Floigan Bros. (dc)Fly! (pc)Fly! 2K (pc)Flying Circus (pc)Forever Kingdom (ps2)Formula One 2001 (ps2)Fortress (gba)Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (pc)Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (xbox)Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (ps2)Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (gc)FoxKids.com Micro Maniacs (ps)Fragile Allegiance (pc)Freaky Flyers (ps2)Freaky Flyers (xbox)Freaky Flyers (gc)Freedom Fighters (xbox)Freedom Fighters (ps2)Freedom Fighters (pc)Freedom Fighters (gc)Freedom Force (pc)Freedom: First Resistance (pc)Freekstyle (ps2)Freekstyle (gc)Freelancer (pc)FreeSpace 2 (pc)Freestyle MetalX (ps2)Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge (dc)Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge (ps)Frogger's Adventures: The Rescue (ps2)Frogger's Adventures: The Rescue (pc)Frogger's Adventures: The Rescue (gc)Frogger's Journey: The Forgotten Relic (gba)Frogger: The Great Quest (ps2)From Dusk Till Dawn (pc)Front Page Sports: Golf (pc)Full Spectrum Warrior (xbox)Full Throttle: Hell on Wheels (ps2)Full Throttle: Hell on Wheels (pc)Full Throttle: Hell on Wheels (xbox)Fur Fighters (dc)Fuzion Frenzy (xbox)G.I. Combat (pc)G1 Jockey 3 (ps2)Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Dam (pc)Gadget Racers (ps2)Galactic Civilizations (pc)Galaga: Destination Earth (ps)Galaxy Andromeda (pc)Galerians: Ash (ps2)Galleon: Islands of Mystery (gc)Galleon: Islands of Mystery (pc)Galleon: Islands of Mystery (xbox)Gallop Racer 2001 (ps2)Gallop Racer 2003: A New Breed (ps2)Gangsters 2: Vendetta (pc)Gauntlet Dark Legacy (ps2)Gauntlet Legends (n64)Gauntlet Legends (ps)Gauntlet Legends (dc)Geist (gc)Gekido (ps)Gekikuukan Pro Baseball: The End of the Century 1999 (ps2)Gene Wars (pc)Generation of Chaos (ps2)Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 4 (pc)Getaway (ps2)Ghost Master (pc)Ghosthunter (ps2)Giants: Citizen Kabuto (pc)Giants: Citizen Kabuto (ps2)Giftpia (gc)GioGio's Bizarre Adventure (ps2)Gitaroo-Man (ps2)Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance (xbox)Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance (ps2)Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance (pc)Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance (gc)Gladiators: The Galactic Circus Games (pc)Gladius (xbox)Gladius (gc)Gladius (ps2)Global Operations (pc)Global Touring Challenge: Africa (ps2)Go! Go! Hypergrind (gc)Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde (xbox)Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde (gc)Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde (ps2)GoDai: Elemental Force (ps2)Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (gc)Godzilla: Domination! (gba)Golden Sun (gba)Golden Sun: The Lost Age (gba)Golem (pc)Golf Master: Japan Golf Tour (gba)Gorasul: Legacy of the Dragon (pc)Gore: Ultimate Soldier (pc)Gorkamorka (dc)Gotcha Force (gc)Gothic (pc)Gothic II (pc)Grabbed by the Ghoulies (xbox)Gradius III & IV (ps2)Gradius V (ps2)Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec (ps2)Gran Turismo 4 (ps2)Gran Turismo Concept 2001 Tokyo (ps2)Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva (ps2)Grand Prix Challenge (ps2)Grand Theft Auto (pc)Grand Theft Auto 2 (dc)Grand Theft Auto III (pc)Grand Theft Auto III (ps2)Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (pc)Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (ps2)Grandia II (dc)Grandia II (ps2)Grandia II (pc)Grandia Xtreme (ps2)Great Escape (ps2)Great Escape (pc)Great Escape (xbox)Gregory Horror Show (ps2)Grim Fandango (pc)Grinch (pc)Grinch (ps)Grind Session (ps)Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus (pc)Ground Control: Dark Conspiracy (pc)Group S Challenge (xbox)GT Advance Championship Racing (gba)Guild Wars (pc)Guilty Gear X (ps2)Guilty Gear X (dc)Guilty Gear X Advance Edition (gba)Guilty Gear X Plus (ps2)Guilty Gear X2 (ps2)Guitar Freaks 3rd Mix & DrumMania 2nd Mix (ps2)Gun Metal (xbox)Gunbird 2 (dc)Gundam Side Story: Rise from the Ashes (dc)Gundam: Battle Assault (ps)Gundam: the Battle Master (ps)Gungrave (ps2)Gungriffon Blaze (ps2)Gunman Chronicles (pc)Gunslinger (ps2)Gunvalkyrie (xbox)Half-Life (dc)Half-Life (ps2)Half-Life (pc)Half-Life 2 (pc)Half-Life 2 (xbox)Half-Life: Blue Shift (pc)Half-Life: Counter-Strike (pc)Halo 2 (xbox)Halo: Combat Evolved (xbox)Halo: Combat Evolved (pc)Harbinger (pc)Hardware: Online Arena (ps2)Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (pc)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (pc)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (ps)Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (pc)Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (gc)Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (xbox)Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (ps2)Haunted Mansion (gba)Haunted Mansion (gc)Haunted Mansion (ps2)Haunted Mansion (xbox)Haven: Call of the King (gc)Haven: Call of the King (xbox)Haven: Call of the King (ps2)HBO Boxing (ps)He-Man: Defender of Grayskull (gc)He-Man: Defender of Grayskull (ps2)He-Man: Defender of Grayskull (xbox)Headhunter (ps2)Headhunter (dc)Headhunter: Redemption (ps2)Hearts of Iron (pc)Heaven & Hell (pc)Heavy Gear II (pc)Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2 (pc)Heavy Metal: Geomatrix (dc)Hegemonia: Legions of Iron (pc)Hercules: The Legendary Journeys (n64)Herdy Gerdy (ps2)Heretic II (pc)Heroes of Might and Magic (gbc)Heroes of Might and Magic III (pc)Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade (pc)Heroes of Might and Magic IV (pc)Hexen II (pc)Hexen II Mission Pack: Portal of Praevus (pc)Hidden & Dangerous (dc)Hidden & Dangerous 2 (pc)Hidden Invasion (ps2)High Heat Major League Baseball 2002 (ps)High Heat Major League Baseball 2002 (pc)High Heat Major League Baseball 2002 (ps2)High Heat Major League Baseball 2003 (ps2)History of the World (pc)Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (ps2)Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (pc)Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (xbox)Hitman: Codename 47 (pc)Hobbit (gba)Hobbit (xbox)Hobbit (ps2)Hobbit (pc)Hobbit (gc)Hogs of War (ps)Home Run King (gc)Homeworld (pc)Homeworld 2 (pc)Homeworld: Cataclysm (pc)Hooligans (pc)Horizons: Empire of Istaria (pc)Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth (ps)Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (pc)Hot Shots Golf 3 (ps2)Hot Wheels Highway 35 World Race (pc)Hot Wheels Highway 35 World Race (gc)Hot Wheels Highway 35 World Race (xbox)Hot Wheels Highway 35 World Race (ps2)Hot Wheels Highway 35 World Race (gba)Hot Wheels Velocity X (ps2)Hot Wheels Velocity X (gc)House of the Dead III (xbox)Hoyle Majestic Chess (xbox)Hoyle Majestic Chess (pc)Hresvelgr (ps2)Hulk (gc)Hulk (ps2)Hulk (xbox)Hulk (pc)Hundred Swords (dc)Hundred Swords (pc)Hunter Hunted (pc)Hunter: The Reckoning (xbox)Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer (xbox)Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward (ps2)I-Ninja (gc)I-Ninja (ps2)Ice Nine (ps2)Icewind Dale (pc)Icewind Dale II (pc)Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter (pc)ICO (ps2)IGI 2: Covert Strike (pc)IHRA Drag Racing (pc)Ikaruga (dc)Ikaruga (gc)IL-2 Sturmovik (pc)IL-2 Sturmovik: The Forgotten Battles (pc)Illbleed (dc)Impossible Creatures (pc)In Cold Blood (ps)Incoming Forces (pc)Incredible Crisis (ps)Incubation (pc)Independence Day (pc)Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos (pc)Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (pc)Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (xbox)Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (n64)Indy Racing 2000 (n64)IndyCar Series (pc)IndyCar Series (xbox)IndyCar Series (ps2)Inquisition (pc)Inspector Gadget (gbc)Interstate '76 (pc)Interstate '76 Arsenal (pc)Iridion 3-D (gba)Iron Aces (dc)Iron Soldier 3 (ps)Iron Storm (pc)Italian Job (ps)Italian Job (ps2)J-Phoenix (ps2)Jacked (xbox)Jacked (ps2)Jacked (gc)Jackie Chan Adventures (gba)Jade Cocoon 2 (ps2)Jagged Alliance 2 (pc)Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business (pc)Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (ps2)Jak II (ps2)James Bond 007 in Agent Under Fire (ps2)James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing (gba)James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing (gc)James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing (xbox)James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing (ps2)James Bond 007: NightFire (gc)James Bond 007: NightFire (pc)James Bond 007: NightFire (xbox)James Bond 007: NightFire (ps2)Jarrett and Labonte Stock Car Racing (ps)Jazz and Faust (pc)Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (xbox)Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (pc)Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (gc)Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (pc)Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (pc)Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (xbox)Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 (ps)Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 (dc)Jet Grind Radio (dc)Jet Grind Radio (gba)Jet X2O (ps2)JetFighter IV: Fortress America (pc)Joint Operations (pc)Jonny Drama (xbox)Jonny Moseley Mad Trix (ps2)Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time (pc)JSRF - Jet Set Radio Future (xbox)Jumpgate Episode 2: Attack of the Conflux (pc)Jumpgate: The Reconstruction Initiative (pc)Jungle Book: Rhythm N'Groove (ps2)Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (xbox)Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (ps2)Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (pc)Jurassic Park: Survival (ps2)K-1 World Grand Prix (ps2)Kabuki Warriors (xbox)Kakuto Chojin (xbox)Kameo: Elements of Power (xbox)Kamurai (ps)KAO the Kangaroo (dc)Karaoke Revolution (ps2)Kengo: Legacy of the Blade (ps2)Kengo: Master of Bushido (ps2)Kessen II (ps2)kill.switch (ps2)kill.switch (xbox)Kinetica (ps2)King of Fighters EX: Neo Blood (gba)King of Route 66 (ps2)King's Field: The Ancient City (ps2)King's Quest: Mask of Eternity (pc)Kingdom Hearts (ps2)Kingdom Under Fire: A War of Heroes (pc)Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders (xbox)Kirby's Air Ride (gc)KISS: Psycho Circus (dc)KISS: Psycho Circus - The Nightmare Child (pc)Klonoa 2 (ps2)Klonoa Heroes (gba)Klonoa: Empire of Dreams (gba)Knight Rider (ps2)Knight Rider (pc)Knockout Kings 2001 (ps2)Knockout Kings 2001 (ps)Knockout Kings 2002 (xbox)Knockout Kings 2002 (ps2)Knockout Kings 2003 (gc)Koala Lumpur: Journey to the Edge (pc)Kohan: Ahriman's Gift (pc)Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns (pc)Kohan: Kings of War (pc)Konami Krazy Racers (gba)Kore Gang (xbox)Koudelka (ps)Kung Fu Chaos (xbox)Kunoichi (ps2)Kurt Warner's Arena Football Unleashed (ps)Kuru Kuru Kururin (gba)Kya: Dark Lineage (ps2)Lady Sia (gba)Lagsters (pc)Lands of Lore: Guardians of Destiny (pc)Last Blade 2 (dc)Last Ninja (xbox)Law & Order II: Double or Nothing (pc)Le Mans 24 Hours (ps2)Leadfoot (pc)Legacy of Kain: Defiance (xbox)Legacy of Kain: Defiance (ps2)Legacy of Kain: Defiance (pc)Legacy Online (pc)Legaia 2: Duel Saga (ps2)Legend of Alon D'ar (ps2)Legend of Stafi (gba)Legend of the Blade Masters (pc)Legend of the Blade Masters (dc)Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (gba)Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (gc)Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (n64)Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (gc)Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (gbc)Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (gbc)Legend of Zelda: Tetra's Trackers (gc)Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (gc)Legends Football '98 (pc)Legends of Might and Magic (pc)Legends of Wrestling (ps2)Legends of Wrestling (xbox)Legends of Wrestling (gc)Legends of Wrestling II (xbox)Legends of Wrestling II (gc)Legends of Wrestling II (ps2)Legends of Wrestling III (xbox)Legends of Wrestling III (gc)Legends of Wrestling III (ps2)Legion (pc)Legion: Legend of Excalibur (ps2)Lego Racers (pc)Lego Rock Raiders (ps)Lethal Skies Elite Pilot: Team SW (ps2)Lethal Skies II (ps2)Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle (pc)Links 2001 (pc)Links 2003 (pc)Links 2004 (xbox)Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader (pc)Little Nicky (gbc)LMA Manager 2004 (ps2)LMA Manager 2004 (xbox)Lobo (ps2)Lobo (xbox)Lock On: Modern Air Combat (pc)Lode Runner 2 (pc)Longest Journey: Static (pc)Looney Tunes Space Race (dc)Looney Tunes: Back in Action (gba)Looney Tunes: Back in Action (gc)Looney Tunes: Back in Action (ps2)Loons - The Fight for Fame (xbox)Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers (ps2)Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers (gba)Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (ps2)Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (xbox)Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (pc)Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (gba)Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (pc)Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (gc)Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (xbox)Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (ps2)Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (gba)Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring (pc)Lords of EverQuest (pc)Lords Of Magic (pc)Lords of the Realm III (pc)Lost (ps2)Lost Kingdoms (gc)Lost Kingdoms II (gc)Lotus Challenge (ps2)Lowrider (ps2)Luigi's Mansion (gc)Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (ps)M.A.X. (pc)Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter (xbox)Machines (pc)Macross M3 (dc)Mad Dash Racing (xbox)Mad Maestro! (ps2)Madden NFL 2001 (ps2)Madden NFL 2001 (pc)Madden NFL 2001 (ps)Madden NFL 2002 (pc)Madden NFL 2002 (ps2)Madden NFL 2002 (gc)Madden NFL 2003 (pc)Madden NFL 2003 (ps2)Madden NFL 2003 (gc)Madden NFL 2003 (xbox)Madden NFL 2004 (pc)Madden NFL 2004 (xbox)Madden NFL 2004 (ps2)Madden NFL 2004 (gc)Madden NFL 2004 (ps)Mafia (pc)Mafia (ps2)Mafia (xbox)Mag Force Racing (dc)MageLords (pc)Magic & Mayhem: The Art of Magic (pc)Magic: The Gathering - Battlegrounds (pc)Magic: The Gathering - Battlegrounds (xbox)Magic: The Gathering - BattleMage (pc)Magic: The Gathering Online (pc)Magic: The Gathering Online 2.0 (pc)Magical Vacation (gba)Majestic (pc)Malice (xbox)Malice (ps2)Mall Tycoon (pc)Mario and Luigi (gba)Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (gc)Mario Kart Super Circuit (gba)Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (gc)Mario Party 2 (n64)Mario Party 3 (n64)Mario Party 4 (gc)Mario Party 5 (gc)Mario Tennis (n64)Mark of Kri (ps2)Mars Matrix (dc)Martian Gothic: Unification (ps)Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (ps2)Massive Assault (pc)Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares (pc)Master of Orion III (pc)Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX (ps)Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX (pc)Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 (ps2)Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 (xbox)Max Payne (pc)Max Payne (xbox)Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (pc)Max Steel (dc)Maximo vs. Army of Zin (ps2)Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (ps2)McGrath Vs. Pastrana Freestyle Motocross (ps)MDK (pc)MDK2 Armageddon (ps2)MechAssault (xbox)MechCommander (pc)MechCommander 2 (pc)MechWarrior 3 (pc)MechWarrior 4: Black Knight Expansion (pc)MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries (pc)MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (pc)Medal of Honor Allied Assault (pc)Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough (pc)Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Spearhead (pc)Medal of Honor Frontline (ps2)Medal of Honor Frontline (gc)Medal of Honor Frontline (xbox)Medal of Honor Infiltrator (gba)Medal of Honor Rising Sun (xbox)Medal of Honor Rising Sun (gc)Medal of Honor Rising Sun (ps2)Medal of Honor Underground (ps)Medieval: Total War (pc)Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion (pc)MediEvil 2 (ps)Mega Man 64 (n64)Mega Man Battle Network (gba)Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue (gba)Mega Man Battle Network 3 White (gba)Mega Man EXE 2 (gba)Mega Man Legends 2 (ps)Mega Man Network Transmission (gc)Mega Man X5 (ps)Mega Man X6 (ps)Mega Man X7 (ps2)Mega Man Zero (gba)Mega Man Zero 2 (gba)Men in Black II: Alien Escape (ps2)Men of Valor: Vietnam (pc)Men of Valor: Vietnam (xbox)Messiah (pc)Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (xbox)Metal Fatigue (pc)Metal Gear Solid (gbc)Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (ps2)Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (pc)Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (xbox)Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (ps2)Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (ps2)Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (gc)Metal Slug 4 (neo)Metal Slug X (ps)Metroid Fusion (gba)Metroid Prime (gc)Metroid: Zero Mission (gba)Metropolis Street Racer (dc)Mickey's Speedway USA (n64)Micro Machines (ps2)Middle-Earth Online (pc)Midnight Club II (ps2)Midnight Club II (xbox)Midnight Club II (pc)Midnight Club: Street Racing (ps2)Midtown Madness 2 (pc)Midtown Madness 3 (xbox)Midway Arcade Treasures (ps2)Midway Arcade Treasures (xbox)Midway Arcade Treasures (gc)MiG Alley (pc)Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor (pc)Mike Tyson Boxing (ps)Mike Tyson Heavyweight Boxing (ps2)Mike Tyson Heavyweight Boxing (xbox)Minority Report: Everybody Runs (ps2)Minority Report: Everybody Runs (xbox)Minority Report: Everybody Runs (gc)Mission: Impossible: Operation Surma (ps2)Mission: Impossible: Operation Surma (xbox)Mister Mosquito (ps2)MLB Slam! (nge)MLB Slugfest 2003 (ps2)MLB Slugfest 2004 (gc)MLB Slugfest 2004 (xbox)Mobile Forces (pc)Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo (ps2)Monopoly Tycoon (pc)Monster Force (gba)Monster Jam (gba)Monster Jam Maximum Destruction (ps2)Monster Rancher 3 (ps2)Monster Rancher 4 (ps2)Monster Rancher Advance (gba)Monster Truck Madness (pc)Montezuma's Return (pc)Mortal Kombat Special Forces (ps)Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (ps2)Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (xbox)Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (gc)Moto Racer 3: World Tour (ps)MotoGP (ps2)MotoGP (xbox)MotoGP 2 (xbox)MotoGP 2 (pc)MotoGP2 (ps2)MotoGP3 (ps2)Motor City Online (pc)Motor Mayhem: Vehicular Combat League (ps2)Motor Trend: Lotus Challenge (xbox)Movies (ps2)Movies (pc)Movies (gc)Movies (xbox)Mr. Driller (ps)Mr. Driller (dc)MTV Music Generator (pc)MTV Sports: Pure Ride (ps)MTV Sports: Skateboarding featuring Andy Macdonald (ps)MTV Sports: Skateboarding Featuring Andy McDonald (dc)MTV Sports: Snowboarding (ps)MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch (ps2)MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch (pc)MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch (xbox)MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch (gc)MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch (ps)Mummy Returns (ps2)Muppet Monster Adventure (ps)Muppet Race Mania (ps)Murakumo: Renegade Mech Pursuit (xbox)Muzzle Flash (xbox)MVP Baseball 2003 (ps2)MVP Baseball 2003 (xbox)MX 2002 Featuring Ricky Carmichael (xbox)MX 2002 Featuring Ricky Carmichael (ps2)MX Superfly (ps2)MX Superfly (gc)MX Superfly (xbox)MX Unleashed (ps2)MX Unleashed (xbox)MXRider (ps2)My Street (ps2)Myst III: Exile (pc)Mystic Heroes (gc)Myth II: Soulblighter (pc)Myth III: The Wolf Age (pc)Myth: The Fallen Lords (pc)Mythica (pc)Namco Museum (dc)Napoleon (gba)NARC (gc)NARC (ps2)NARC (xbox)NASCAR 2000 (gbc)NASCAR 2001 (ps2)NASCAR 2001 (ps)NASCAR Heat (pc)NASCAR Heat (ps)NASCAR Heat 2002 (xbox)NASCAR Heat 2002 (ps2)NASCAR Racing 2002 Season (pc)NASCAR Racing 2003 Season (pc)NASCAR Racing 4 (pc)NASCAR Thunder 2003 (pc)NASCAR Thunder 2004 (pc)NASCAR Thunder 2004 (gc)NASCAR Thunder 2004 (xbox)NASCAR Thunder 2004 (ps2)NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona (ps2)Natural Resistance: Days of Fate (pc)Naval Ops: Warship Gunner (ps2)NBA 2K1 (dc)NBA 2K2 (ps2)NBA 2K2 (xbox)NBA 2K2 (dc)NBA 2K2 (gc)NBA 2K3 (xbox)NBA 2K3 (gc)NBA 2K3 (ps2)NBA Ballers (gc)NBA Ballers (xbox)NBA Ballers (ps2)NBA Courtside 2002 (gc)NBA Full Court Press (pc)NBA Hoopz (dc)NBA Hoopz (ps2)NBA Inside Drive 2002 (xbox)NBA Inside Drive 2004 (xbox)NBA Jam 2004 (xbox)NBA Jam 2004 (ps2)NBA Jam 2004 (gc)NBA Live 2001 (ps2)NBA Live 2001 (pc)NBA Live 2001 (ps)NBA Live 2002 (ps2)NBA Live 2002 (xbox)NBA Live 2003 (gc)NBA Live 2003 (ps2)NBA Live 2003 (xbox)NBA Live 2003 (pc)NBA Live 2004 (ps2)NBA Live 2004 (xbox)NBA Live 2004 (gc)NBA Live 2004 (pc)NBA Live 99 (pc)NBA ShootOut 2001 (ps2)NBA ShootOut 2001 (ps)NBA ShootOut 2004 (ps2)NBA ShootOut 2004 (ps)NBA Street (ps2)NBA Street (gc)NBA Street Vol. 2 (gc)NBA Street Vol. 2 (ps2)NBA Street Vol. 2 (xbox)NCAA College Basketball 2K3 (xbox)NCAA College Basketball 2K3 (gc)NCAA College Basketball 2K3 (ps2)NCAA College Football 2K2 (dc)NCAA College Football 2K3 (ps2)NCAA College Football 2K3 (xbox)NCAA College Football 2K3 (gc)NCAA Final Four 2001 (ps2)NCAA Final Four 2001 (ps)NCAA Final Four 2004 (ps2)NCAA Football 2002 (ps2)NCAA Football 2004 (ps2)NCAA Football 2004 (xbox)NCAA Football 2004 (gc)NCAA GameBreaker 2001 (ps)NCAA GameBreaker 2001 (ps2)NCAA GameBreaker 2004 (ps2)NCAA March Madness 2001 (ps)NCAA March Madness 2002 (ps2)NCAA March Madness 2004 (xbox)NCAA March Madness 2004 (ps2)Need for Speed Underground (pc)Need for Speed Underground (gba)Need for Speed Underground (gc)Need for Speed Underground (xbox)Need for Speed Underground (ps2)Need For Speed: High Stakes (pc)Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (pc)Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (ps2)Neocron (pc)Neopets: The Darkest Faerie (ps)NetStorm: Islands at War (pc)Neverhood (pc)Neverwinter Nights (pc)Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (pc)Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (pc)New Legends (xbox)Nexagon: Deathmatch (pc)NFL 2K1 (dc)NFL 2K2 (dc)NFL 2K2 (ps2)NFL 2K3 (xbox)NFL 2K3 (ps2)NFL 2K3 (gc)NFL Blitz Pro (ps2)NFL Blitz Pro (xbox)NFL Blitz Pro (gc)NFL Fever 2002 (xbox)NFL Fever 2003 (xbox)NFL Fever 2004 (xbox)NFL GameDay 2001 (ps2)NFL GameDay 2004 (ps2)NFL GameDay 2004 (ps)NFL QB Club 2001 (dc)NFL QB Club 2001 (n64)NFL Quarterback Club 2002 (ps2)NFL Street (xbox)NFL Street (gc)NFL Street (ps2)NGEN Racing (ps)NHL 2001 (ps2)NHL 2002 (xbox)NHL 2002 (ps2)NHL 2002 (pc)NHL 2003 (pc)NHL 2003 (xbox)NHL 2003 (ps2)NHL 2003 (gc)NHL 2004 (gc)NHL 2004 (xbox)NHL 2004 (ps2)NHL 2004 (pc)NHL 2K2 (dc)NHL 2K3 (ps2)NHL 2K3 (gc)NHL 2K3 (xbox)NHL 99 (pc)NHL FaceOff 2001 (ps2)NHL Hitz 2002 (xbox)NHL Hitz 2002 (gc)NHL Hitz 2002 (ps2)NHL Hitz Pro (ps2)NHL Hitz Pro (xbox)NHL Hitz Pro (gc)NHL Rivals 2004 (xbox)Nightcaster (xbox)Nightmare Creatures II (dc)Nightmare Creatures II (ps)Nightstone (pc)Ninja Assault (ps2)Ninja Gaiden (xbox)Nintendo Puzzle Collection (gc)No Escape (pc)No Man's Land (pc)No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way (pc)Nocturne (pc)Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi (pc)NY Race (pc)O.R.B. (pc)Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (pc)Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (xbox)Of Light and Darkness (pc)Off-Road Redneck Racing (pc)Okage: Shadow King (ps2)Omikron (dc)Once Upon a Knight (pc)One Must Fall: Battlegrounds (pc)One Piece Mansion (ps)Oni (ps2)Oni (pc)Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny (ps2)Onimusha Blade Warriors (ps2)Onimusha Tactics (gba)Onimusha: Warlords (ps2)Ooga Booga (dc)Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis (pc)Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis (xbox)Operation Flashpoint: Resistance (pc)Operative: No One Lives Forever (pc)Operative: No One Lives Forever (ps2)Original War (pc)Orphen: Scion of Sorcery (ps2)Otogi: Myth of Demons (xbox)Outforce (pc)Outlaw Golf (xbox)Outlaw Volleyball (xbox)Outlaws (pc)Outlive (pc)Outpost 2: Divided Destiny (pc)Outtrigger (dc)P.N. 03 (gc)Pac-Man World 2 (ps2)Pac-Man: Adventures in Time (pc)Painkiller (pc)Painkiller (xbox)Pandemonium (nge)Panzer Dragoon Orta (xbox)Panzer Front (ps)Panzer General II (pc)Panzer General III: Scorched Earth (pc)Paper Mario (n64)Parappa the Rapper 2 (ps2)Parasite Eve II (ps)Perfect Dark (gbc)Perfect Dark (n64)PeriMeter (pc)Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (ps)PGA European Tour (n64)Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh (pc)Phantasy Star Online (dc)Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (gc)Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (xbox)Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution (gc)Phantasy Star Online Version 2 (dc)Phantom Crash (xbox)Pharaoh (pc)Phase Paradox (ps2)Picassio (dc)Pikmin (gc)Pikmin 2 (gc)Pinball of the Dead (gba)Pinobee: Wings of Adventure (gba)Pirates of the Caribbean (xbox)Pirates of the Caribbean (pc)Pirates of the Caribbean (gba)Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat (ps2)Pitfall Harry (gc)Pitfall Harry (gba)Pitfall Harry (ps2)Pitfall Harry (xbox)Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (gba)Planescape: Torment (pc)Planet of the Apes (dc)Planet of the Apes (pc)PlanetSide (pc)Platoon: The 1st Airborne Cavalry Division in Vietnam (pc)Playboy: The Mansion (pc)POD: Speedzone (dc)Point Blank 3 (ps)Pokémon Box (gc)Pokémon Channel (gc)Pokémon Colosseum (gc)Pokémon Ruby Version (gba)Pokémon Sapphire Version (gba)Pokemon Stadium 2 (n64)Pokemon Trading Card (gbc)Polaris SnoCross (ps)Police 911 (ps2)Police Quest: SWAT 2 (pc)Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor (pc)Populous: The Beginning (pc)Port Royale (pc)Portal Runner (ps2)Post Mortem (pc)Postal 2 (pc)Power Jet Racing 2001 (dc)Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (ps)Power Stone 2 (dc)Powerslide Slipstream (pc)Powerslide Slipstream (xbox)Powerslide Slipstream (ps2)Praetorians (pc)Prey (pc)Pride FC (ps2)Primal (ps2)Primal Image vol. 1 (ps2)Prince of Persia (dc)Prince of Persia 3D (pc)Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (pc)Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (xbox)Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (gc)Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (ps2)Prince of Qin (pc)Prisoner of War (ps2)Prisoner of War (xbox)Prisoner of War (pc)Pro Cast Sports Fishing (xbox)Pro Evolution Soccer (ps2)Pro Evolution Soccer 2 (ps2)Pro Evolution Soccer 3 (ps2)Pro Pilot (pc)Pro Race Driver (pc)Pro Race Driver (ps2)Pro Race Driver (xbox)Project Eden (ps2)Project Eden (pc)Project Entropia (pc)Project Gotham Racing (xbox)Project Gotham Racing 2 (xbox)Project IGI: I'm Going In (pc)Project Jane-J (pc)Project Justice (dc)Project Nomads (pc)Project S-11 (gbc)Propeller Arena (dc)Pryzm Chapter One: The Dark Unicorn (ps2)Psychonauts (xbox)Psychotoxic (pc)Puyo Pop (nge)Puzzle Bobble VS (nge)Quake II (pc)Quake III Arena (pc)Quake III Arena (dc)Quake III Revolution (ps2)Quake III: Team Arena (pc)Quantum Redshift (xbox)R: Racing Evolution (gc)R: Racing Evolution (xbox)R: Racing Evolution (ps2)Ragnarok Online (pc)Railroad Tycoon 3 (pc)Railroad Tycoon II (dc)Railroad Tycoon II (pc)Rainbow Six (gbc)Rainbow Six (dc)Rallisport Challenge (pc)Rallisport Challenge (xbox)Rally Fusion: Race of Champions (xbox)Rally Fusion: Race of Champions (ps2)Rally Trophy (pc)Ratchet & Clank (ps2)Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando (ps2)Rayman 2 (ps)Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (ps2)Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (xbox)Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (gc)Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (pc)Rayman Advance (gba)Rayman Arena (ps2)Razor Freestyle Scooter (ps)RC de GO! (ps)RC Revenge (ps)Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 (gba)Ready 2 Rumble: Round 2 (dc)Ready 2 Rumble: Round 2 (ps2)Ready 2 Rumble: Round 2 (n64)Real Pool (ps2)Real War (pc)Real War: Rogue States (pc)Realm Wars (pc)Realms of Torment (pc)Recoil (pc)Record of Lodoss War (dc)Red Baron II (pc)Red Dead Revolver (ps2)Red Dog: Superior Firepower (dc)Red Faction (ps2)Red Faction (pc)Red Faction (nge)Red Faction II (ps2)Red Faction II (xbox)Red Faction II (gc)RedCard 2003 (ps2)RedCard 2003 (gc)Redline (pc)Redneck Rampage (pc)Rent-A-Hero No. 1 (dc)Republic: The Revolution (pc)Requiem: Avenging Angel (pc)Resident Evil (gc)Resident Evil 0 (gc)Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (dc)Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (ps2)Resident Evil Gaiden (gbc)Resident Evil Outbreak (ps2)Resident Evil: Dead Aim (ps2)Restricted Area (pc)Resurrection: The Return of the Black Dragon (pc)Return to Castle Wolfenstein (pc)Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (pc)Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection (ps2)Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (xbox)Revenant (pc)Rez (ps2)Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (ps)Ridge Racer V (ps2)Riding Spirits (ps2)Ring of Red (ps2)Ring: Terror's Realm (dc)Rise of Nations (pc)Rise to Honor (ps2)Risk (xbox)Risk (ps2)Risk (gc)Riven: The Sequel to Myst (pc)RLH (ps2)RoadKill (gc)RoadKill (xbox)RoadKill (ps2)Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown (xbox)Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown (ps2)Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown (pc)Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (pc)Robocop (ps2)Robopon 2: Cross Version (gba)Robot Alchemic Drive (ps2)Robotech: Battlecry (gc)Robotech: Battlecry (ps2)Robotech: Battlecry (xbox)Robotech: The Macross Saga (gba)Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots (ps)Rocket Jockey (pc)Rocky (gc)Rocky (ps2)Rocky (xbox)Rogue Ops (ps2)Rogue Ops (xbox)Rogue Ops (gc)Rogue Spear (ps)Roll-O-Rama (gc)Rollcage Stage II (ps)RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 (pc)Rome: Total War (pc)Rowan's Battle of Britain (pc)RPG Maker (ps)RTX Red Rock (ps2)RTX Red Rock (gc)Rubu Tribe (ps2)Rugby 2004 (ps2)Rugby 2004 (pc)Rumble Racing (ps2)Runaway: A Road Adventure (pc)Rune (pc)Rygar: The Legendary Adventure (ps2)S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Oblivion Lost (pc)Sabre Wulf (gba)Sacred (pc)Sacrifice (pc)Saffire (ps2)Saiyuki (ps)Samba De Amigo (dc)Sammy Sosa High Heat Baseball 2001 (pc)Samurai Shodown: Warrior's Rage (ps)San Francisco Rush 2049 (dc)San Francisco Rush 2049 (n64)Sanitarium (pc)Sanity: Aiken's Artifact (pc)Savage Skies (pc)Savage: The Battle for Newerth (pc)Scaler: The Shape Shifting Chameleon (ps2)Scaler: The Shape Shifting Chameleon (xbox)Scaler: The Shape Shifting Chameleon (gc)Scandal (ps2)Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights (ps2)Scorched Planet (pc)Scorpion King: Sword of Osiris (gba)Screamer 2 (pc)Screamer 4x4 (pc)Sea Dogs (pc)Sea Dogs II (pc)Sea-Doo Hydrocross (n64)Seaman (dc)Season Ticket Baseball 2003 (pc)Second Life (pc)Secret Weapons Over Normandy (pc)Secret Weapons Over Normandy (ps2)Secret Weapons Over Normandy (xbox)Sega Bass Fishing 2 (dc)Sega GT (dc)Sega GT 2002 (xbox)Sega Marine Fishing (dc)Sega Rally Championship (gba)Sega Soccer Slam (xbox)Sega Soccer Slam (gc)Serious Sam (xbox)Serious Sam: The First Encounter (pc)Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (pc)Settlers III (pc)Settlers: Fourth Edition (pc)Seven Samurai 20XX (ps2)Seven: Mallmorse's Cavalry Unit (ps2)Shadow Hearts (ps2)Shadow Man: 2econd Coming (ps2)Shadow of Destiny (ps2)Shadow Ops: Red Mercury (pc)Shadow Ops: Red Mercury (xbox)Shadow Watch (pc)Shadowbane (pc)ShadowFlare (pc)Shattered Galaxy (pc)Shattered Steel (pc)Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder (ps2)Sheep (ps)Sheep (pc)Sheep Raider (ps)Shenmue (dc)Shenmue II (xbox)Shenmue II (dc)Shifters (ps2)Shining Lore Online (pc)Shining Soul (gba)Shinobi (ps2)Shogo: Mobile Armor Division (pc)Shogun: Total War Warlord Edition (pc)Shox (ps2)Shox (gc)Shrapnel: Urban Warfare 2025 (dc)Shrek (xbox)Shrek: Reekin' Havoc (gba)Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (pc)Sid Meier's Pirates! (pc)Sid Meier's SimGolf (pc)Silent Hill 2 (ps2)Silent Hill 2 (pc)Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams (xbox)Silent Hill 3 (ps2)Silent Hill 3 (pc)Silent Scope (ps2)Silent Scope (dc)Silent Scope 2 (ps2)Silent Scope Complete (xbox)Silpheed: The Lost Planet (ps2)Silver (pc)Silver (dc)SimCity 3000 (pc)SimCity 4 (pc)SimCity 4: Rush Hour (pc)Simpsons Road Rage (ps2)Simpsons Road Rage (xbox)Simpsons Skateboarding (ps2)Simpsons: Hit & Run (gc)Sims (xbox)Sims (gc)Sims (ps2)Sims (pc)Sims 2 (pc)Sims Bustin' Out (gc)Sims Bustin' Out (xbox)Sims Bustin' Out (ps2)Sims Bustin' Out (gba)Sims Online (pc)Sims: Hot Date Expansion Pack (pc)Sims: House Party Expansion Pack (pc)Sims: Livin' Large (pc)Sims: Makin' Magic (pc)Sims: Superstar (pc)Sims: Unleashed (pc)Sims: Vacation (pc)SimsVille (pc)Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Earth (n64)Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (pc)Sinistar: Unleashed (pc)Siren (Working Title) (ps2)Skies of Arcadia (dc)Skies of Arcadia Legends (gc)SkullCracker (pc)Sky Gunner (ps2)Sky Odyssey (ps2)Sled Storm (ps2)Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps2)Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament (ps2)Smashing Drive (gc)Smashing Drive (xbox)Smuggler's Run (ps2)Smuggler's Run 2: Hostile Territory (ps2)Smuggler's Run: Warzones (gc)Sneakers (xbox)SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos (neo)SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs (ps2)SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs (ps2)Soldier of Fortune (pc)Soldier of Fortune Gold (ps2)Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (pc)Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (xbox)Soldiers at War (pc)Soldiers of Anarchy (pc)Solomon (gbc)Sonic Advance (gba)Sonic Advance 2 (gba)Sonic Adventure 2 (dc)Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (gc)Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut (gc)Sonic Heroes (ps2)Sonic Heroes (xbox)Sonic Heroes (gc)Sonic Shuffle (dc)SonicN (nge)Sorcerian (dc)Soul Calibur (dc)Soul Calibur II (ps2)Soul Calibur II (gc)Soul Calibur II (xbox)Soul Calibur II (arc)Soul Reaver 2 (ps2)Soul Reaver 2 (pc)Sovereign (pc)Space Bar (pc)Space Channel 5 Part 2 (ps2)Space Channel 5: Ulala's Cosmic Attack (gba)Space Colony (pc)Space Invaders: Invasion Day (ps2)Spawn (dc)Spawn (ps2)Spawn (xbox)Spawn (gc)Spec Ops II: Green Berets (pc)Spec Ops: Omega Squad (dc)Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol (ps)Speed Devils Online Racing (dc)Speed Kings (ps2)Speed Kings (xbox)Speed Kings (gc)Speedball 2100 (ps)Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy (ps2)Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy (gc)Spider-Man (ps)Spider-Man (n64)Spider-Man (pc)Spider-Man (dc)Spider-Man 2 (ps2)Spider-Man 2 (xbox)Spider-Man 2 (gc)Spider-Man 2 Enter: Electro (ps)Spider-Man: The Movie (ps2)Spider-Man: The Movie (gc)Spider-Man: The Movie (gba)Spider-Man: The Movie (xbox)Spin Jam (ps)Spirits & Spells (gc)Splashdown (ps2)Splashdown (xbox)Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild (ps2)Spring Break (pc)Spy Hunter (ps2)Spy Hunter (gba)Spy Hunter (pc)Spy vs. Spy (ps2)SpyHunter 2 (gc)SpyHunter 2 (xbox)SpyHunter 2 (ps2)Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (ps2)Spyro: Season of Ice (gba)Spyro: Year of the Dragon (ps)Squad Leader (pc)SSX (ps2)SSX 3 (gc)SSX 3 (xbox)SSX 3 (ps2)SSX Tricky (xbox)SSX Tricky (ps2)SSX Tricky (gc)Star Fox 2 (gc)Star Fox Adventures (gc)Star General (pc)Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (ps2)Star Trek Away Team (pc)Star Trek Bridge Commander (pc)Star Trek Elite Force II (pc)Star Trek Generations (pc)Star Trek: Armada II (pc)Star Trek: Borg Assimilator (pc)Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Dominion Wars (pc)Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Fallen (pc)Star Trek: Hidden Evil (pc)Star Trek: Invasion (ps)Star Trek: Klingon Academy (pc)Star Trek: New Worlds (pc)Star Trek: Shattered Universe (xbox)Star Trek: Shattered Universe (ps2)Star Trek: Starfleet Command III (pc)Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force (pc)Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force (ps2)Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force Expansion Pack (pc)Star Wars Bounty Hunter (ps2)Star Wars Bounty Hunter (gc)Star Wars Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles (dc)Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds (pc)Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (pc)Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (pc)Star Wars Racer Revenge (ps2)Star Wars Rebellion (pc)Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II (gc)Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike (gc)Star Wars Starfighter (ps2)Star Wars Starfighter (pc)Star Wars Starfighter: Special Edition (xbox)Star Wars Super Bombad Racing (pc)Star Wars: Battle for Naboo (pc)Star Wars: Demolition (ps)Star Wars: Episode 1: Racer (pc)Star Wars: Episode I Battle for Naboo (n64)Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace (pc)Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (ps2)Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (xbox)Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (xbox)Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (pc)Star Wars: Obi-Wan (xbox)Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing (ps2)Star Wars: The Clone Wars (ps2)Star Wars: The Clone Wars (gc)Star Wars: The Clone Wars (xbox)Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance (pc)Starcraft (pc)Starcraft 64 (n64)Starcraft Expansion Set: Brood War (pc)Starcraft: Ghost (ps2)Starcraft: Ghost (xbox)Starcraft: Ghost (gc)Starfleet Academy (pc)Starfleet Command Volume II: Empires at War (pc)Starfleet Command: Orion Pirates (pc)StarLancer (dc)Stars! Supernova Genesis (pc)Starship Troopers (pc)Starsiege (pc)Starsky & Hutch (pc)Starsky & Hutch (gc)Starsky & Hutch (xbox)Starsky & Hutch (ps2)Starsky & Hutch (gba)Startopia (pc)State of Emergency (ps2)State of Emergency (xbox)Steel Battalion (xbox)Steel Battalion: Line of Contact (xbox)Steel Soldiers (pc)Strategic Command: European Theater (pc)Street Fighter Alpha 3 (gba)Street Fighter EX3 (ps2)Street Fighter III: Third Strike (dc)Street Hoops (ps2)Street Hoops (xbox)Street Racing Syndicate (xbox)Street Racing Syndicate (ps2)Street Racing Syndicate (gc)Stretch Panic (ps2)Strike Fighters: Project 1 (pc)Striker Pro 2000 (dc)Stronghold (pc)Stronghold: Crusader (pc)Stunt Driver (ps2)Stunt GP (dc)Stuntman (ps2)Stupid Invaders (dc)Sub Command (pc)Sub Culture (pc)Submarine Titans (pc)SubSpace (pc)Sudden Strike Forever (pc)Sudden Strike II (pc)Sudeki (xbox)Suffering (gc)Suffering (xbox)Suffering (ps2)Suikoden III (ps2)Sum of All Fears (pc)Summer Heat Beach Volleyball (ps2)Summoner (pc)Summoner (ps2)Summoner 2 (ps2)Summoner: A Goddess Reborn (gc)Sunny Garcia Surfing (ps2)Super Dodge Ball Advance (gba)Super Mario Advance (gba)Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (gba)Super Mario Sunshine (gc)Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 (gba)Super Monkey Ball (gc)Super Monkey Ball (nge)Super Monkey Ball 2 (gc)Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (gba)Super Runabout: San Francisco Edition (dc)Super Smash Bros. Melee (gc)Super Street Fighter II: Turbo Revival (gba)Superbike 2001 (pc)Supercar Street Challenge (ps2)Supercar Street Challenge (pc)Superman: Shadow of Apokolips (ps2)Superman: The Man of Steel (xbox)Surf Rocket Racers (dc)SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle (pc)SWAT: Global Strike Team (xbox)SWAT: Global Strike Team (ps2)SWAT: Urban Justice (pc)Swingerz Golf (gc)Sword of Mana (gba)SX Superstar (ps2)SX Superstar (xbox)SX Superstar (gc)Syberia (pc)Syberia II (pc)Sydney 2000 (ps)Sydney 2000 (dc)Sydney 2000 (pc)Syphon Filter 3 (ps)Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (ps2)System Shock 2 (dc)Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis (gba)Tak and the Power of Juju (ps2)Tak and the Power of Juju (gc)Take No Prisoners (pc)Tales of Destiny II (ps)Tales of Symphonia (gc)Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus (xbox)Taz Wanted (xbox)Team Fortress 2: Brotherhood of Arms (pc)Technomage (ps)Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (xbox)Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (gc)Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (ps2)Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (gba)Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (pc)Tekken 4 (ps2)Tekken Advance (gba)Temple of Elemental Evil (pc)Temujin: The Capricorn Collection (pc)Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins (ps)Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (ps2)Tennis 2K2 (dc)Tennis Masters Series (pc)Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (gc)Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (ps2)Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (xbox)Terminator 3: War of the Machines (pc)Terminator: Dawn of Fate (xbox)Terminator: Dawn of Fate (ps2)Test Drive (xbox)Test Drive (ps2)Test Drive Le Mans (dc)Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open (xbox)Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open (ps2)Test Drive V-Rally (dc)Test Drive: Off-Road (pc)Tetris Worlds (ps2)Tex Atomic's Big Bot Battles (pc)Theme Park Roller Coaster (ps2)Thief II: The Metal Age (pc)Thief III (working title) (pc)Thief III (working title) (xbox)Thing (xbox)Thing (ps2)Throne of Darkness (pc)Thunderstrike: Operation Phoenix (ps2)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001 (ps2)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2002 (pc)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2002 (ps2)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 (xbox)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 (ps2)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 (pc)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 (gc)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 (pc)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 (gc)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 (ps2)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 (xbox)Time Crisis 3 (ps2)Time Crisis II (ps2)Time Crisis: Project Titan (ps)Time of Defiance (pc)Timelapse (pc)TimeSplitters (ps2)TimeSplitters 2 (xbox)TimeSplitters 2 (gc)TimeSplitters 2 (ps2)Tiny Toon Adventures (gba)Tiny Toon Adventures: Wacky Stackers (gba)Titanic: Adventure out of Time (pc)Titanium Angels (ps2)Title Defense (ps2)ToeJam & Earl III: Mission to Earth (xbox)Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 (dc)Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero (ps2)Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (pc)Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (gc)Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (xbox)Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Desert Siege (pc)Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (xbox)Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm (ps2)Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (pc)Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 (xbox)Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword (pc)Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield (pc)Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear (pc)Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear: Black Thorn (pc)Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (pc)Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (xbox)Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (ps2)Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (gc)Tomb Raider (pc)Tomb Raider (gbc)Tomb Raider (nge)Tomb Raider: Chronicles (ps)Tomb Raider: Chronicles (pc)Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (ps2)Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (pc)Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (dc)Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (pc)Tone Rebellion (pc)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (n64)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (ps)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (dc)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (gbc)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (ps)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (pc)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (dc)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (n64)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (gba)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (xbox)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (ps2)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (gc)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (xbox)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (pc)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (gba)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (gc)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (ps2)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (xbox)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (pc)Tony Hawk's Underground (gc)Tony Hawk's Underground (xbox)Tony Hawk's Underground (ps2)Toonstruck (pc)Top Gear Dare Devil (ps2)Top Gear GT Championship (gba)Top Gear Rally (gba)Top Gun: Combat Zones (ps2)Top Spin (xbox)Tork (xbox)Torn (pc)Total Immersion Racing (pc)Totaled! (xbox)Towers: Lord Baniff's Deceit (gbc)Toy Fighter (dc)Toy Racer (dc)Toy Story Racer (ps)Train Simulator (pc)Train Simulator 2 (pc)Trainz (pc)Transformers Armada: Prelude to Energon (ps2)TransWorld Snowboarding (xbox)TransWorld Surf (xbox)Trevor Chan's Restaurant Empire (pc)Tribes 2 (pc)Tribes Aerial Assault (ps2)Tribes: Vengeance (pc)Trinity: The Shatter Effect (xbox)Trinity: The Shatter Effect (pc)Triple Play 2001 (gbc)Triple Play 2002 (xbox)Triple Play 2002 (ps2)Triple Play Baseball (ps2)Tron 2.0 (pc)Tropico (pc)Tropico (dc)Tropico 2: Pirate Cove (pc)Tropico: Paradise Island (pc)True Crime: Streets of LA (ps2)True Crime: Streets of LA (gc)True Crime: Streets of LA (xbox)True Fantasy Live Online (xbox)Tsugunai: Atonement (ps2)Tube Slider (gc)Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion (n64)Turok: Evolution (ps2)Turok: Evolution (gc)Turok: Evolution (xbox)TVDJ (ps2)Twinsen's Odyssey (pc)Twisted Metal Small Brawl (ps)Twisted Metal: Black (ps2)Twisted Metal: Black Online (ps2)Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (xbox)Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (ps2)Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (gc)Typing of the Dead (dc)UFC: Sudden Impact (ps2)UFC: Tapout 2 (xbox)UFO: Aftermath (pc)Ultim@te Race Pro (pc)Ultima IX: Ascension (pc)Ultima Online (pc)Ultima Online: Age of Shadows (pc)Ultima Online: Lord Blackthorn's Revenge (pc)Ultima Online: Third Dawn (pc)Ultima Worlds Online: Origin (pc)Ultima X: Odyssey (pc)Ultimate Baseball Online (pc)Ultimate Fighting Championship (dc)Ultimate Fighting Championship (ps)Ultimate Fighting Championship: Tapout (xbox)Ultimate Fighting Championship: Throwdown (gc)Ultimate Fighting Championship: Throwdown (ps2)Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs. New Generation (gc)Ultimate Ride (pc)Ultimate Ride: Disney Coaster (pc)Unison (ps2)Universal Studios Park Adventure (gc)Unlimited SaGa (ps2)Unreal (pc)Unreal Championship (xbox)Unreal II: The Awakening (pc)Unreal II: The Awakening (xbox)Unreal Tournament (dc)Unreal Tournament (ps2)Unreal Tournament 2003 (pc)Unreal Tournament 2004 (pc)Uprising (pc)Urban Chaos (dc)Urban Freestyle Street Soccer (ps2)Urban Freestyle Street Soccer (pc)Urban Freestyle Street Soccer (xbox)Urban Freestyle Street Soccer (gc)Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (pc)US Open 2002 (ps2)US Open 2002 (pc)US Special Forces: Team Factor (pc)USS Antarctica (ps2)V-Rally 3 (ps2)V-Rally 3 (gba)Vagrant Story (ps)Valkyrie Profile (ps)Vampire Night (ps2)Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (pc)Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (pc)Vanguard Bandits (ps)Vanishing Point (dc)Vanishing Point (ps)Vectorman (tentative title) (ps2)Vega$: Make it Big (pc)Vexx (xbox)Vexx (gc)Victorious Boxers (ps2)Vietcong (pc)Viewtiful Joe (gc)Viper Racing (pc)Virtua Athlete 2000 (dc)Virtua Fighter 4 (ps2)Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (ps2)Virtua Striker 2002 (gc)Virtua Tennis (dc)Virtua Tennis (nge)Virtual On Marz (ps2)Voodoo Vince (xbox)VR Baseball 2000 (pc)Vultures (xbox)Wacky Races (ps2)Wacky Races (ps)Wacky Races (dc)Wakeboarding Unleashed Featuring Shaun Murray (ps2)Wallace & Gromit (gc)Wallace & Gromit (xbox)Wallace & Gromit (ps2)Walt Disney World Quest: Magical Racing Tour (dc)War Inc. (pc)War of the Monsters (ps2)War Times (pc)War Wind (pc)WarBreeds (pc)Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (pc)Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (pc)Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior (ps2)Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior (pc)Warhammer Online (pc)Wario Land 4 (gba)Wario World (gc)WarioWare Inc.: Mega MicroGame$ (gba)WarJetz (ps2)Warlords Battlecry II (pc)Warlords III: Reign of Heroes (pc)Warlords IV: Heroes of Etheria (pc)Warrior Kings (pc)Warrior Kings: Battles (pc)Warriors of Might and Magic (ps2)Warriors of Might and Magic (ps)Wave Race: Blue Storm (gc)Wave Rally (ps2)Way of the Samurai (ps2)WCW Backstage Assault (n64)WCW Backstage Assault (ps)WCW Mayhem (gbc)Weakest Link (pc)Whacked! (xbox)Wheel of Time (pc)Whiplash (ps2)Whiplash (xbox)Whirl Tour (ps2)Whirl Tour (gc)Wilco's 737 for Fly! (pc)Wild Arms 2 (ps)Wild Arms 3 (ps2)Wild Wild Racing (ps2)Will Rock (pc)WinBack (ps2)Wipeout Fusion (ps2)Wizardry 8 (pc)Wizardry: The Forsaken Land (ps2)Wizards & Warriors (pc)Woody Woodpecker Crazy Castle 5 (gba)World Destruction League: Thunder Tanks (ps2)World Destruction League: Thunder Tanks (ps)World is not Enough (n64)World is not Enough (ps)World is not Enough (pc)World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars (pc)World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars 2002 (ps2)World of Warcraft (pc)World Series Baseball (xbox)World Series Baseball 2K1 (dc)World Series Baseball 2K2 (dc)World Series Baseball 2K3 (xbox)World Series Baseball 2K3 (ps2)World Sports Cars (pc)World Tour Soccer 2002 (ps2)World War II Online: Blitzkrieg (pc)World War II: Frontline Command (pc)World War II: Panzer Claws (pc)World War III: Black Gold (pc)World's Scariest Police Chases (ps)Worms 3D (gc)Worms 3D (xbox)Worms 3D (ps2)Worms 3D (pc)Worms Blast (gc)Worms World Party (pc)Worms World Party (dc)Worms2 (pc)Wrath (xbox)Wrath Unleashed (ps2)Wrath Unleashed (xbox)Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions (ps2)Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions (xbox)Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions (gc)WTA Tour Tennis (ps2)WWE Crush Hour (gc)WWE Crush Hour (ps2)WWE Raw 2: Ruthless Aggression (xbox)WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain (ps2)WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth (ps2)WWE WrestleMania X8 (gc)WWE Wrestlemania XIX (gc)WWF Attitude (dc)WWF Betrayal (gbc)WWF No Mercy (n64)WWF Raw (xbox)WWF Royal Rumble (dc)WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role (ps)WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It (ps2)X-COM: Apocalypse (pc)X-COM: Enforcer (pc)X-Files: Resist or Serve (xbox)X-Files: Resist or Serve (ps2)X-Men: Legends (gc)X-Men: Legends (xbox)X-Men: Legends (ps2)X-Men: Mutant Academy (ps)X-Men: Mutant Academy 2 (ps)X-Men: Next Dimension (ps2)X-Men: Next Dimension (xbox)X-Men: Next Dimension (gc)X-Men: Reign of Apocalypse (gba)X-Squad (ps2)X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (pc)X2: Wolverine's Revenge (xbox)X2: Wolverine's Revenge (gc)X2: Wolverine's Revenge (ps2)X2: Wolverine's Revenge (pc)Xbox Music Mixer (xbox)Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht (ps2)XGRA: Extreme-G Racing Association (gc)XGRA: Extreme-G Racing Association (xbox)XGRA: Extreme-G Racing Association (ps2)XIII (ps2)XIII (xbox)XIII (pc)XIII (gc)Xpand Rally (pc)Xtreme Sports (dc)Y-Project (pc)Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (gba)Yu Yu H
T.S. Elliot
---------------

Links Shadow

I have to agree with you PeacefulWarrior on "The Matrix."  I played it on Gamecube and was not very impressed with it.  I am a fan of the movies and even so I had a hard time getting into the storyline of the game.  It had decent graphics but definitely not the best I have ever seen.  This is a game that I would recommend renting but not buying as it just does not hold my attention very well.

PeacefulWarrior

Yeah..there are definetly games that are great to rent but would only make you depressed if you spent good money on it.
---------------
Here are some more screenshots from various games I thought many of you might enjoy (as you can see I am spending more time in this thread now that the AstralChat has been overrun with infighting and religous zealots.

From "Chaser" (PC)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (xbox)

T.S. Elliot
---------------

Nerezza

You should rename the thread, "The refuge of the damned"/

PeacefulWarrior

More screenshots from KOTOR (Knights of the Old Rep.) as per requests from certain people...I can't wait to rent this game!  Have any of you played this?  I have heard of people going out and buying the Xbox ($179) just to be able to play this game (which might soiund silly but in the next 6 months a number of AMAZING games are being released for the Xbox (Ninja Gaiden, Halo 2, Half-Life 2, Crimson Skies, etc.)

now more from KOTOR (some of these images are concept art for the game):

T.S. Elliot
---------------

Squeek

"Enter the Matrix"... man this was a waste of my money.  It's a great rental game, but WHY did I buy it?! I beat it in a day!  The only thing it has over anything else is the preview to The Matrix : Revolution.  That will be obselete in a few months. Crap...

Oh well. I still don't have Soul Calibur II.  But I'm on edge here because everyone around me in school has it... And if they blurt anything out about the game.... grrr....

~Squeek

PeacefulWarrior

Squeek,
What do you think of KOTOR and the those screenshots from it that I put up?  Are `you a star wars fan/rpg fan?

-Dan
T.S. Elliot
---------------

Squeek

Actually... I never liked star wars.  Rogue Squadron was a great game... Rouge Leader is much too hard.

I love RPGS, but.... I've heard much bad things about this game :)

Got SCII yet? :D

~Squeek

Nerezza

Is anyone else having trouble seeing the pictures? All im getting is red x's.

Links Shadow

I am able to see the pictures posted by PeacefulWarrior fine but on one of the earlier pages there are some pictures that weren't uploaded correctly so they appear as the infamous red X.

Nerezza

Damn, everytime I try and look at gamespot, the images never show up.