News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

beginners mistake

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I can't speak for everyone but I can speak for myself- Actions speak louder than words. Your posts lately have been quite fine. Seems to me that has more meaning than an apology, though I am sure your apology will be appreciated by everyone.

Rob

Hey!
No problem! Your apology is appreciated.
Yeah I totally agree, the catch basket is the way forward. You are a teacher right? Any chance you will be able to spread the philosohpy into the classroom? It really is up to people like you to make or break kids when it comes to open mindedness and thinking for themselves, as opposed to standard conformity and learning by rote, which is so prevelant in schools. I heard that they are even using similar tricks to dog trainers to teach kids in america....
I wonder if it was always like this? Oh well - good luck!
all the best
Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

timeless

Dear Goingslow,

Heck we are only human but it takes a bit more than being just human to apologize. I think everyone can respect someone who has the courage to say sorry. I would like to get all MUSHY on you and give you a big hug but some guys hate that so...how about a few smily faces[:)][:)][:)].

Deepest Respect,
timeless[:)]

goingslow

Inguma:
Im going to be a teacher soon.  And I think the best way to teach children to be open minded is to teach them to think.

So many classes insist their students get the right answer but for many subjects (obviously not math and a few others); but maybe starting with history I can have them give reasons why the think something is right.  The problem is you have to deal with parents and I dont think teaching children my philosphy is even a good thing.  Just because I wouldnt want some other teacher teaching about God, or whatever they think is "right".

I do find most people on this forum and people who accept the catchbasket type of theory have learned a while ago they need to think for themselves and figure out what is right and wrong.

thanks enderwiggen and timeless for the nice replies.  

For timeless------->[:)]

goingslow

without making a big thing out of it i want to apologize to adrian, inguma, and shawn(i think this was the name) and others on the hollow earth topic and the topic about truth.

I realized due to recent topics how important it is to keep an open mind and think for yourself.  The catchbasket type model is definitely the one to follow.  Throw everything youve been taught aside and figure out for yourself whats right..etc.

Felt I needed to get that out of the way.

thanks