News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Member's Pictures!! (Loading time)

Previous topic - Next topic

ImmuredSoul

quote:
Originally Posted By: Kazbadan
No, let´s speak about me: i will not show my picture because i dont want to embarace all of you ugly people! After you see my picture, even if you are Bradd Pitt or The Mr Nice Guy, you will think "Jesus! I didnt realise how horrible it´s my face! This guy is really beautifull!".

Well, besides that i respect your spouses, girlfriends and all womens here in the forum. I say this because i have shure that if they see my picture they will abandon their boring lifes just to met this great guy called Kazbadan!

quote:
Originally Posted by: ImmuredSoul
lol, aren't you funny? (*sighs*; sarcasm)

quote:
Now, more serioulsy, i said something that people in this forum it´s horrible. Only me it´s the most nice guy around.

That´s what i said (or pretended to say, my english its bad), and someone reply in a manner that means repulse. Sorry if i offend you. I really was kiding because i am ugly. The people in this forum that knows me, knows that too (sometimes i remember that tothem).

So, what i said was only me kiding a little, being ironic with myself.

If want me to say the true, people in this forum it´s very beautiful and very nice and playful. I am happy to have found AP forum!

I was just kidding as well [:D] Did I reply in a manner that means repulse? Hmm, guess I shoudn't have worded it that way. [xx(] Oh well [|)]

Oh yeah, that's a nice cat, Darkangel13 . . . boy or girl? My cat just had some kittens, and one's a calico too! It's a boy [^] They're so cute when they're kittens, and they're so funny when they turn over on their backs and start playing with your finger and let you pet their stomachs and then start . . . I think it was sucking on it's thumb or biting it's hands, but that was adorable . . . Ah, look at me, rambling on about kittens! [:P]
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

mactombs

quote:
Hmmm! You are very pretty DarkAngel!

Yes indeed. They are all attractive women who posted pictures.

quote:
No one said we couldn't show off our children in fur coats.

No, that's why I posted my spider photo. But, I guess she's more hairy than furry, and more independent than childish ... really agressive and territorial, too. That is why I like her so much, though.

Anyway, I hope to see more member photos. Or more photos of already-posted members. So far there have been some really neat places people have been in their photos (Montana, South America, SCUBA diving , Hawaii, Disney Grad Night, etc.)
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Kazbadan

Immured Soul: sorry about my confusion! Sometimes language cause this kind of confusions.

Mactombs, your spider is a "little" big...but i may be wrong. I thinjk that my cat would like to play with her (but i dont like that idea!).

I still have problems (some kind of bug) in posting images. Wich formats can i post? bmp, jpgs?
I love you!

darkangel13

quote:
ImmuredSoul:Oh yeah, that's a nice cat, Darkangel13 . . . boy or girl? My cat just had some kittens, and one's a calico too! It's a boy  They're so cute when they're kittens, and they're so funny when they turn over on their backs and start playing with your finger and let you pet their stomachs and then start . . . I think it was sucking on it's thumb or biting it's hands, but that was adorable . . . Ah, look at me, rambling on about kittens!

That was Muffin, a girl, heh...she just turned 1 year old on May 16th (another pic of her and my other pets: http://www.geocities.com/afi_fallenangel/pets.html)... I don't think she's considered a calico though...not sure, but the person who gave her to me said she was tortoise-shell cat... She's 75% Maine Coon, and I'm not sure what else....They are extremely adorable[:P](except when they bite, lol)...You're not the only one rambling, ImmuredSoul, lol

Oh, and thank you for the compliment, Kazbadan[:)]

There really are a lot of nice pictures on here[:D]

-Kristina

narfellus

Darkangel, not bad! You look rather mysterious...
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

techno_fantasyix

You've got to be kidding me . This forum generally has all the life and vivacity of a crypt. If we could somehow integrate "fun" in with solemnity, perhaps we could avoid this place being either a funeral parlor or Beverly Hills 90210.
    If you want MY picture, you have to get to know me better.Then, I have to like you.And, I don't stoop to dating humanoids.

majour ka

quote:
You've got to be kidding me . This forum generally has all the life and vivacity of a crypt. If we could somehow integrate "fun" in with solemnity, perhaps we could avoid this place being either a funeral parlor or Beverly Hills 90210.
    If you want MY picture, you have to get to know me better.Then, I have to like you.And, I don't stoop to dating humanoids.

No one asked for your picture [xx(]

mactombs

quote:

First of all, I don't know where you get off putting negative connotations to funeral parlors. They always have that extra-strength perfume, and boxes of tissue everywhere. It's like a allergy-sufferers nightmare/dream.

Secondly, no one said anything about dating, I'm sorry, but I'm just not that kind of monkey.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

pyro4571

quote:

um dude first of all, noone cares if you put your picture up. i know for a fact that none of us will lose any sleep whatsoever if you dont. second, with an attitude like that, you must not have a lot of friends, and third, noone wants to date you, you have to have at least a few desirable traits to be worthy of dating. and with that philosiphy on dating only non humanoids, you must not get very many dates, unless of course you like sheep.....[xx(]. personally i dont find humans to be my favorite life form in this universe, but i TRY to tolerate them as much as possible.

Risu no Kairu

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

ImmuredSoul

If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

Risu no Kairu

quote:
Originally posted by ImmuredSoul

lol

Are you mocking my potential emotional scarring?[B)]
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Blackstream

You don't "stoop" to dating humanoids?  This implies that not only do you date higher lifeforms, but that you are one yourself (and that you think you superior to us).

Care to elaborate?
There is no spoon

Mystic Cloud

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

You're not getting off that easy, Mystic!!

Doooooooo tell!!! [;)] And may I add, that purple does not bring out the color in your eyes... go for more golden colors [^]

Mystic you must be in theatrics or drama?  Or not..lol, either way, I need the story..hehehe

Actually I just helped my gf at her make-up school my participating.
Then she found a weird looking thing in the storage closet and put
it on my head and took a picture. I think the headwear is somekind
of vacuum cleaner for hair [:D]
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Nay

Ahhhhhhh...ok then, that was what I thought.

*whispers, not really* [:D]

Nay [;)]

Moonburn33

this is more a picture of my girlfriend's rats than anything else, but they and i were on her bed and it was a nice shot of them... so yeah

http://www.geocities.com/silversunset_01/heathratsbw.jpg

the whitish rat in the forefront was named ari.  he was creepy.  he was more intelligent and wise than most people.  he liked Tool too.
as below, so above

Moonburn33

look into his eyes..  yeah... he was done with life as we know it.
as below, so above

Qui-Gon Jinn

I know there are alot of gamers around... I wonder if anyone recognize ´em self in this one... (100% focused, giving order to my team- mates via the mic [;)])

bluejay

me last summer but I shaved my head, gonna let it all grow back tho! [:D]

Lighthouse

Bluejay & Qui-Gon Jinn,

You look almost identical in those last 2 pics.

Kerri
http://www.divinewithin.com - Uncovering the Divine Within
http://www.worldawakened.com - World Awakened
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldawakened - World Awakened Talk Radio
http://www.innercirclepublishing.com - InnerCircle Publishing

Qui-Gon Jinn

Yea just told him so (via MSN) before you pointed it out Lighthouse - it´s almost like looking on a 6-7 year old photo of myself hehe...

Not a typical swede- look though [;)]

magickalcolours

Darkangel...you and your kitty are both very cute.

I only have a picture of me an my kitty.
I hope you don't think a guy that likes cats is weird.

My kitty looks happy doesn't she.[:P]
My acne is almost gone now.

Nay

WOW!  You two do look alot alike, freaky deaky..[:O]

Aww...Nothing wrong with liking cats!  One of our cats is a wild thang, doesn't like anyone, except the hubby and I..Makes us feel special.[^]

A bit scary though how the light is reflecting on one of her eyes..Muhahahahaha..[:D]

You didn't mention her name...Hmmmmmmmm.. this could be a fun game, guess the cats name a win...NOTHING.

I'm guessing...Samantha, Sam for short?

Nay [;)]