News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members Pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

radman32

CFTraveler

Quote from: personalreality on June 14, 2010, 21:33:34
I got thrown out of a bar in that dress.  I was too young to be in the bar in the first place, but they didn't seem to care at the previous bar, so I thought I could handle this one.  But I ticked off the bouncer because he asked for my ID and i pulled up my dress to show him that all I could fit in the top of my thigh high stockings were my cigarettes and my cell phone, there just wasn't enough elastic to hold my wallet and ID as well.  He didn't think it was as funny as I did.  He still let me in, he just told me I couldn't drink.  But I drank anyway.  And the rest is history.

But it was my friend's birthday and she wanted to wear ball gowns so I obliged. 
You sound like a fun guy.

personalreality

i get it now, radman, redman.

clever clever.

and CFT, I am the most funnest guy ever.

not really.....i'm usually pretty boring these days.  i'm the oldest 24 year old i know.
be awesome.

personalreality

this is me at work on June 5th at our psychic festival.

that's me back in the day (like 2004 or 2005) at the local diner we used to go to every like friday at 2AM.  Notice the long hair and pope hat.

this one is hard to see but i had to post it cause my friend who took it just found it and posted it on the facebook.  that's me holding my cell phone with a picture of me on it.  the picture of me on the cell phone is from a night when two of my friends thought it would be fun to have me put on their clothes, let them put make-up on me, and put braids in my hair.  i will say that i filled out the girl jeans quite nicely.  i have my hand over my chin to cover up my goatee.  somewhere in the world is a Polaroid from the same night of me bent over (still with a hand covering my goatee) and my old roommate standing behind me with a cigarette in his mouth like he just finished his party......(trying to be suggestive without being too suggestive...).  Wish I could find that one.

See CFT, I used to be a lot more fun.  Now I'm just a working stiff.
be awesome.

CFTraveler

Yeah, but even your job is more fun than most people's.

Gbob

Quote from: personalreality on June 15, 2010, 23:30:34

and CFT, I am the most funnest guy ever.

not really.....i'm usually pretty boring these days.  i'm the oldest 24 year old i know.

Yeah and he's moody on the telephone! Don't ever call him or he'll bite your head off.

Gbob

This is a recent photo of Gbob:

astraladdict

heyy your are chinnese
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

personalreality

aww man, my beach pictures are gone.

AND THE STOOKIE PICTURE I MADE!!  OH NO!

be awesome.

Eyyoshi

You can imagine what I'd be doing in the astral. Video game excrement and such.

Xplorer88

how do i make a picture "writable" it wont let me put one up and im trying to make a picture my profile pic too and same thing.....HELP ?
"this heart within me i can feel, and i judge that it exists. this world i can touch, and i likewise judge that it exists. There ends all my knowledge...and the rest is construction."

Naykid

When I clicked on this thread to see the new stuff, my virus protector popped up and blocked some stuff.  Xanth, you might want to check on who is bringing in viruses.

grzazek

My display picture is too funny

Naykid

Who is coming from spirituallyenlightened.com?  That is where the Trojan-clicker virus is coming from.   I imagine everyone that has clicked on this thread that doesn't have a good virus protector now has this clicker virus. 

Xanth

Quote from: Naykid on November 01, 2010, 11:54:53
Who is coming from spirituallyenlightened.com?  That is where the Trojan-clicker virus is coming from.   I imagine everyone that has clicked on this thread that doesn't have a good virus protector now has this clicker virus. 
Are you still getting the warning, Nay?
And is it only on this page?  Page 18?

Stookie

I don't see where anything is coming from that site. No pictures or anything. Is it on this last page? Could it be a false positive? Maybe my software is pre-blocking it? I don't know...

(cross-post)

Naykid

It's still showing up.  I will check and see if it comes up on the page before this, but if I remember correctly, last time I looked in on this thread, it was fine.  I really don't know why it keeps popping up.  My anti-virus keeps denying it though.  Is Spirituallyenlightened one of the many sites you belong to Xanth?  Someone who has posted on this thread has brought it with them... I guess.  :?

Yep, it's just this page. 

Xanth

Quote from: Naykid on November 03, 2010, 07:33:35
It's still showing up.  I will check and see if it comes up on the page before this, but if I remember correctly, last time I looked in on this thread, it was fine.  I really don't know why it keeps popping up.  My anti-virus keeps denying it though.  Is Spirituallyenlightened one of the many sites you belong to Xanth?  Someone who has posted on this thread has brought it with them... I guess.  :?

Yep, it's just this page. 
I've never heard of the site personally.
It looks to be a simple blog site.  I have no idea why this thread would be triggering it on your anti-virus.  Strange.

cyborg

OT but I am getting Trojan alert in several pages of this forum.
Anti-virus detects it to be from that spirituallyenlightened.com website.
I suggest checking if someone has included iframes, etc.

Xanth

I'll have to pass the information over to Adrian.  Thanks everyone.

EDIT: I emailed the pertinent information to Adrian.  He's a busy guy these days though as some of you know.  He'll get to this as he can... in the meantime, just make sure your anti-virus is up to date.

OR... do what I do and use Firefox with the NoScript addon.  It blocks all scripts from running on a website unless you give it permission to.  :)
Handy addon.

Stookie

I viewed the page source and it's coming from xplorer88's attempt at an avatar which is hosted on that page. Not too shabby for someone who doesn't know this stuff well. I'll see if I can remove it.

Naykid

WTG Stookie!  It's gone.  :-D

Xanth

Nice catch tech savvy man!  :)

Stookie

Really? I didn't do anything yet.

Naykid

LOL no.. I'm sorry, I was on my other computer and it's not popping up.   This one doesn't have the same anti-virus thing.  My son needs the really good computer to play WOW.