News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mole Removal and Henna

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpkin_bisque

Has anyone tried the mole removal technique with Henna?

Tyciol

Nita

Hello Pumpkin Bisque
  I have looked up some henna techniques but have never tried to remove moles with them. I was looking at the different patterns on the hands and feet that have been used over the centuries. Some of the patterns are used to block the receptive sensors in the hands and feet so evil can not attack the person.
  I was wondering if it could be a big help with the people who always talk about the entity crawling up their legs etc. Henna is an herb Tyciol that is used to color hair red and also to stain the hands in many countries.
       Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

pumpkin_bisque

I was simply referring to using henna with Bruce's mole removal technique.  Just drawing a gnostic cross over the mole.  Not the traditional henna patterns.  Just so you wouldn't have to keep applying the ink.

Nita

Hello Pumpkin Bisque
  I know that Robert Bruce used blue ball point pen ink so you could experiment and try it out for yourself. I have never heard of anyone using henna as part of the technique.
     Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Tyciol

Nice... is it permanent or does it wash out? Would it be a better idea than hair dye for hair health reasons if one were to get red hair? I like the idea of red hair and a red right hand.

Gandalf

tyciol_
Any chance you could do us a favour some day and improve the quality of your posts?

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Jaime Hester

Hello there, I was going to do henna along with spiritual symbology as defense against my Psychich-NEG- attack that is currently under-weigh. Thanks for the info Nita.
I need protection that I cannot provide for myself. I do not astral project, yet know about it and believe it is true. The attack prevents me from attempting an OBE for a beginner. Please contact me if you can help.

Jaime Hester

I also have that type of NEG that just loves crawling up my legs too- gonna put a stop to that by trying Henna- will let you know if it works.
I need protection that I cannot provide for myself. I do not astral project, yet know about it and believe it is true. The attack prevents me from attempting an OBE for a beginner. Please contact me if you can help.

-lines-

Do you feel the leg NEG or can you see it too?
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

God of Chaos

Moles?those black little things on your body? :shock: