News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

so...should we be worried?

Previous topic - Next topic

SnakeDoctor

so...with "2012"(quoted because i don't believe anything will happen) only a few years away...and obama working with carter for peace(which thinks will happen in his 4yrs) in the middle east...and a red moon the other night...uhh...should we be a bit worried?

Stookie

It takes more than working for peace and a red moon to scare me  :evil:

cue Hendrix:
"On the night I was born,
The moon stood a fire red..."

Tayesin

Worry is wasted attention energy. More effective to focus on what you intend to do from here on. Much changes this year. It is Time now to stand up and take responsibility for ourselves. Learn to feed yourself and your family by growing your food. Find a clean water supply. Get healthy. Work on being clear and focused so you are aware of what is happening all around you. Don't need belief in prophecies to really see what is happening .

Hard times bring out the worst in people, but, it also brings out the very best. Now is the Time to choose what you will do.

Stookie

One thing I can say that has been happening to me this year, is it seems my dreams and thoughts are manifesting themselves much more often. Things that I never thought could happen to me are, and fast. I feel like I'm actually being able to do the things I thought I needed to be a millionaire to do. I'm really enjoying the changes, so it's hard for me to look at the future any less optimistically than I do.

edit: re-reading that, it sounds kinda cocky as though life is perfect, and that's not the case. I've just been enjoying some things life has thrown at me lately.

Tayesin

Stookie,
thanks for that very timely reminder.  I've been a bit lost in the mundane world of my two teenage girls out of necessity and was woken back up again by your statements. The universe has been responding quickly to clear Intent which I noticed a couple of years ago but which also seems a lot more pronounced now.

Many years ago while on a journey I was given information about how we once could manifest with ease and that we were approaching a threshold where we again would easily do so.. perhaps that is what we are beginning to experience?