News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Books on death/dying/afterlife

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Bruce Moen is an acknowledged expert here and he has several books on the subject. He learned to communicate with dead people in a program run by Robert Monroe. He has even joined the forums here, but only appears occasionally. Here is his profile here:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=1154

Frank

Tom: I've not read any of the Moen books, so cannot speak with any real authority. But I always thought his work was based on personal experience and not fiction?

Or maybe it's the modern idea of "factional" where you take a few basic facts and lump them in with a load of made-up stuff for effect. Could that explain all the alien-talk people post about in his books? I always thought Focussed Attention was one thing, but meeting up with little green men in space in order to teach them how to read and write, was a bit far fetched.

Yours,
Frank

Tom

According to his interview on Art Bell's show, it is all either his own experience or the experiences of his students. So what is so unusual about meeting people who have never been human? I think that William Buhlman talked about similar things.

So do you have another author in mind?

Frank

Me, have any fictional titles on death, dying or the afterlife? No, not me. I've always said I'm not all that well read on that score. Perhaps it's best as chatting to little green men are not my thing. :)

Yours,
Frank

Tom

My mistake. I didn't notice that we were talking fiction. That is a very important distinction. I don't know of any, either.

Nerezza

Also, has anyone read The Great Divorce? What's it like?

LJ57

What Happens After Death by Migene Gonzales Wippler

The first part of the book is non-fiction but the second part is fiction. I thought the whole book was quite good myself.

Nerezza

Anyone know any fictional books on death, dying, or the afterlife? I have What Dreams May Come and im trying to get a book called The Great Divorce. Im trying to start a collection.