News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Need some advice...

Previous topic - Next topic

Tisha

A couple of good nights sleep should get you started.  

You need to organize your life properly if you want a peaceful OBE experience.  (It sounds as though, right now you have more important things to take care of).  

Take a break, but only in the sense that you're rearranging your life so that it is more peaceful. Don't just flounder:  DO SOMETHING about your life in the here-and-now!
Tisha

angie

I don't even know if I'm posting this under the right topic but I am in desperate need of advice.

My children and I are going through a very high stress time in our lives.  I don't want to go into the particulars of it right now but it is taxing me physically and emotionally to the max.

I have been trying to have an OBE every other night or so, when I'm not overly exhausted from being on my own with my three very young children and I can't seem to reach an inner peace to get very far.  Actually, I can't even clear my mind to try.  At the moment my mind seems to be going 200 miles an hour and I can't put a stop to it.  Meditation, forget it, it ain't happening.

I guess what I'm asking for is how can I relax enough and clear my mind to be able to even get started.  Is there even anything that I can do?  Or should I just sit out the next two months until I can join my husband in the states and I'm finished dealing with the BCIS?  Is there any hope for me?

I have also noticed that with all of this crap that is going on right now, I have also lost other abilities.  I normally can read people extremely well.  I can usually also pick up on little things that they are thinking and my "intuition", or precognition if you will, is also normally highly intune.

I had also recently refound my ability to communicate with some ghosts, actually, I was making friends with one while we were still in our home but now that I've moved from my home, into a hotel, and now into a friends apartment, I can't even sense anybody near me anymore.

Is there anything any of you can suggest for me to try?  

Thanks,
Angela