News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Why Don't Projectors Make Use of...

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

I see a lot of helpful advice here but I am most curious as to why people aren't making use of techniques that are already tried and true. I'm talking about hypnosis and subliminal messaging. Both can be very effective at training the mind.

After all when people are reaching for that trance or meditative state they are essentially putting themselves in that perfect state for suggestion.

Simple suggestions like;
I am lucid when I dream
I project out of body easily
I am brave when I project

Could really make a difference for those struggling and experts alike.

For those who respond better to commands from authority these might work;
You are lucid when you dream
You project out of body easily
You are brave when you project

These should be the same or very similar to the same statements you make when you are laying trying to project and pull yourself out anyway. The difference being that with trance/hypnosis you are putting the statement in your subconscious where you will actually be when you project anyway.

So my suggestion is why don't projectors make use of hypnosis/subliminal messaging.
I think a discussion about this could be enlightening.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PlasmaAstralProjection

I've used these types of techniques for astral projection. And I am sure others here have done the same. There is no one size fits all when it comes to astral projection though.

Nameless

True Plasma, one size doesn't fit all. I'm sure many have used these but I don't see anyone using the terms when talking about techniques. I think they should as they are common terms and (I think) more basically understood.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

funfire

repeating suggestions to myself at night even without practice usually result in the dream fulfilling the suggestion or close to it. I try to keep the suggestion short so It's easier to repeat.

Nameless

Quote from: funfire on September 08, 2016, 23:26:11
repeating suggestions to myself at night even without practice usually result in the dream fulfilling the suggestion or close to it. I try to keep the suggestion short so It's easier to repeat.
That's good funfire. Short simply suggestions is all that's needed. Also sticking to a single intent rather than aiming for doing everything at once. :-)

Lumaza

"Why Don't Projectors Make Use of ...", I find it's because many of them seem to know better than the ones that actually do succeed and that for some reason they don't have the time or the patience to apply what is being told to them.

I used to give people that said they were very serious about this a simple 1 and half hour video to listen to that would introduce them to the concept of "non physical exploration". They would tell me they watched it and I would kind of probe with my own questions some things pertaining video, just to find out they didn't watch it at all. Why you may ask. Because they didn't think it was necessary. It wasn't the video I cared about. It was just a test I used to gauge their level of determination.

Everything you do to succeed in this Art shows to yourself and your "higher self" your level of commitment. That in in itself is extremely important. When I first began I bought a $200.00 training video on Astral Projection. The creator of that program was well known for Hypnosis/Subliminal CDs. That amount to me was high at the time. But to me, for me to purchase it showed that I was dead serious about learning how to learn to consciously shift. I found it useful for the introduction and basic techniques he used, especially in his "walkthroughs".

Each and every positive affirmation/suggestion, meditation you do, Etheric practice, etc. is known as "Brain Entrainment". I say change your mindset, you change your reality. Now you see how I did it myself.

I use affirmations EVERY night still today. I also have LDs and do at times have the ability to shift at will. Why is this. Read what I said above again. I have watched 2-3 hour videos over and over again. I have read and reread books by the famous Authors of AP and even other people's posts here and on other Forums over and over again. I also listen to subliminal Binaural Beat/Isochronic tones CDs.

I am not a member of this "Now Generation". I know there is no rush. We have our lifetimes to learn!  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Thank you Lamaza. I really appreciate you taking the time to chime in here. I know many do use these tools and much else besides. I have a few myself. Mine are old school bought back in the day and there is no mention anywhere on any of them about astral projection and such. Guess I'm dense because it took me this long to tie the two together. But when I did it was mind expanding and many pieces of the puzzle just fell into place.

You have directed me to a few videos and I will readily admit that some I watched, some I've already seen and some I have not watched yet. Just don't ask which ones are which, but I got something out of each one.

Yep, there are those that just want a magic pill or quick fix. That's the reason some of my responses are light. I figure if I give them just enough so they know it's attainable if they are serious they'll do some digging on their own and find their own path.

QuoteI am not a member of this "Now Generation". I know there is no rush. We have our lifetimes to learn!  wink

I can totally relate to that statement.  :-)

Lumaza

Your Welcome Nameless!  :-)

To tell you the truth, I got more great information from this video that doesn't even teach any techniques or applications on the how to project. It is just loaded with great info on why we do it and what "types" of people do it. The "types" of people was more based on what types of "personality" traits they have. You have to listen to the whole video to understand what I am saying. Actually you have to watch it about 10 times to finally get the whole picture. It is loaded with so much great info that every time you watch it you will swear you are hearing it anew for the first time! You can also find the "classification" that you are most like. It was very enlightening. It gets pretty deep though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA12Xd3Zq0I

More entertaining is this one by Dr. Stanislov Grof.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6CTW0G78
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla