News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Medical Marijuana. My story.

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralCody

Hey Astral Pulse. I know drugs aren't to be talked about in this forum... I sure hope it's okay to write this. This is kinda motivating to me.

The last month I have been in the ER seven times. I got my Marijuana card to ease my anxiety. I literally couldn't function. I have been in the ER because of my stomach. I have had lots of things come up and I may need surgery now. Some parts of my digestive system aren't really wanting to work right. I been pretty anxious with all of this... So I was prescribed medical marijuana. My doctor told me to take it easy and go slow the first few weeks so I got some edibles and took one before bed. About 50 minutes after consuming it I felt like I no longer existed on earth. I was paranoid to the point I thought I was going to die. I have had panic attacks before but this made me lose my mind. I don't remember much... I remember I was in the ER and I was squeezing the nurses arm asking her where I was and if I was dead. I actually thought I was in some kind of dream. I remember them telling me they where going to give me ativan. They slapped oxygen on me and held me down because I was wiggling around so much. My pulse rate was 180. I heard a nurse say I was in tachycardia. I don't remember much after this... I woke up and the nurses told me I should probably stop the marijuana. I did just that and I feel so much better. It was probably the most terrifying moment in my life. I have had thousands of panic attacks and now I just snap out of them. This one sent me overboard. The marijuana absolutely made me crazy.

This is kinda a POSITIVE update from my last! I am growing up a lot. I had a very emotional/inspirational morning yesterday. I am applying exercise, eating better, affirmations, and a whole bunch of other stuff that really helps. I was laying in the ER bed and I thought about OBE's... Just life in general. I thought right then and there I need change. I can't live like this anymore. I am meditating everyday now. It's going to be a part of my schedule. The best thing about this is I can now continue with my dream to become a police officer. It hit me last night. I am not always going to be like this. I am going to reprogram my mind and the way I think. I am going to stop caring what others think of me.

I have learned a lot. Because of my experience with marijuana, I realize it is not for me. Throughout my journey of applying to get my card and stuff, I saw people who got their lives back from it. It does help some people. I really hope the feds do legalize it for those folks. The one thing that's going to hurt the most is taking away marijuana from people who it DOES help when I am an officer. I am only 21 years old. I won't even apply for the academy until I am 27. I know a lot of people hit 21 and think they are mature, and know almost everything. I don't think that's the case. I got a long road ahead of me and I want life experience. I want to be ready. As of today though, I can finally say I think I finally crawled out of my hole and am going forward with things.

I am a happy guy and I wanted to wish everyone a marry Christmas/Happy new year. I won't be on here for a few days because I am extremely busy with my stomach issues I have tests coming up every other day for the next week. I need my sleep!

Hope everyone is well. :- )
-Cody

Dreamshards

Thank you for sharing your story. Just a couple of years I had a horrible infection of the digestive track and was in and out of the hospital. It was not pretty, and I remember how much pain I was in. Marijuana got me through some of the pain and took my mind off it. However, after the healing process, marijuana continued to give me panic attacks also. I would wake up in the middle of the night after smoking and feel like my family's life as well as mine was in danger. I was emotionally unstable, even though I didn't use it that heavily. I have smoked maybe once in the past six months and I feel like a whole new person. I cope with the stresses of life so much easier. Everything does not seem like a crisis anymore, just a challenge.

Keep up the great work. As I'm sure you know, there are many ways to achieve a natural state of bliss other then smoking pot.

desert-rat

I tried marijuana 2 times in the early 90 s  . It was not med pot , I just gave a friend like $10 , he got a dime bag rolled some joints and we smoked it.    It made me paranoid and hungry .  I have not tried it again .   desert rat 

Stookie_

It's good to hear that you have the determination to pull yourself out of it Cody. Keep at it and enjoy your Holidays! :)

AstralCody