News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

why love?

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Flip

As a being of consciousness or whatever term you call it, why do we have a desire to be loved? or atleast most of us. Why do we have this need to find spiritual salvation through love?

I once read a  book called ecstasy through tantra and what really stuck to me is that it viewed the relationship between you and your partner should be treated like a relationship with god. The book constantly brings up spiritual salvation with god through love with your partner but in the end I ask why?
Why this need to feel secure emotionally or spiritually?
Can't a living being function normally and figure out everything without it, or is it really the true most pure reason that all of this is happening anyway, this consciousness. Does it love itself that much it needs to create this sorta dual relationship in the universe to feel whole, explore and observe everything?
Or is it just asking the same question and observing the results to see if consciousness in the end really needs love.
(!)Spark it up

Szaxx

Visit the so called higher planes.
You'll get the best answer possible.
A guide may help in this endeavor.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

dreamingod

Quote from: Mr.Flip on August 01, 2014, 03:42:30
As a being of consciousness or whatever term you call it, why do we have a desire to be loved? or atleast most of us. Why do we have this need to find spiritual salvation through love?

You are consciousness, state of being.

Consciousness, self awareness, light of mind, isness, is formless, dimensionless, invisible, all that is, ONEness.
All ONE. AllONE. Alone.

The human expression is a simulation of Mind idea of the human being.
The simulation is not Consciousness, likewise the motion picture is not the artist/producer, it but dramatises the conceived I-mage-in-action.

The ONE Cause, undivided, unconditioned light of Mind, Consciousness is love ... be-CAUSE
Consciousness is ONE.
All thought-bodies are manifestation of ONE Mind thinking.
The SOUL through concentrative thinking/polarisation & decentrative thinking/depolarisation of divided, conditioned light creates the thought-wave Universe of Mind idea.
Thinking: Its pairs of opposed SPIRal waves (conditioned light) is what man calls electricity.
We are SOUL/ SPIRit, not physical [phi-cycle] beings.
We manifest our desires by interacting with other thought-bodies [forms] to experience give and regiving of balanced interactions; this is the basis of creation.
[not for-give].

Each action has an equal & opposite reaction.  
Why, because all expressions & thought-bodies are extensions/expressions of the ONE.

To further understand balanced interchange, that is give & re-giving, love
one needs to study the mechanics of thinking.
Unit 7 & 8 of Walter & Lao Russell's Home Study Course explains "Creation. Law of Balance. Law of Love".

Walter & Lao Russell info:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/everything_is_consciousness-t44828.0.html;msg349942#msg349942
http://abundanthope.net/pages/Phoenix_Journals_61/PJ_37_SCIENCE_OF_THE_COSMOS_chapter_1_amp_2_4186_printer.shtml

We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

Xanth

Quote from: Mr.Flip on August 01, 2014, 03:42:30

I once read a  book called ecstasy through tantra and what really stuck to me is that it viewed the relationship between you and your partner should be treated like a relationship with god. The book constantly brings up spiritual salvation with god through love with your partner but in the end I ask why?
Why this need to feel secure emotionally or spiritually?
Can't a living being function normally and figure out everything without it, or is it really the true most pure reason that all of this is happening anyway, this consciousness. Does it love itself that much it needs to create this sorta dual relationship in the universe to feel whole, explore and observe everything?
Or is it just asking the same question and observing the results to see if consciousness in the end really needs love.
It's actually REALLY simple... "Love" builds and "Fear" tears down.

AAAAAAAA

Love doesn't only build. It creates and opens you up to new opportunities. It's also healthy to have love as a part of growing spiritually. If all you do is hate, you will disturb the equilibrium between your chakras.

Xanth

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on August 01, 2014, 21:20:19
Love doesn't only build. It creates and opens you up to new opportunities. It's also healthy to have love as a part of growing spiritually. If all you do is hate, you will disturb the equilibrium between your chakras.
Yup, that's all part of "building".  :)

Also, a little something I wrote earlier this year on this subject: http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2014/02/23/best-method-astral-projection-paths-spiritual-growth-2/