News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Make it Rain!

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

I'm sure you all have heard about the devastating wildfires in Australia. Recently the Dalai Lama had this to say about it:
https://www.tibetsun.com/news/2020/01/08/dalai-lama-expresses-sadness-over-devastating-bushfires-in-australia

Today while in my daily Phase soak session (shift in consciousness while in my bath tub), my focus was brought towards this issue as well. I was focusing on the 5 points of a star one by one and had some really strong imagery accompany my simple focus on each of those 5 points. I saw the top point of the star as being represented by Spirit. The top right hand point, Air. The bottom right hand point being Fire, The bottom left as Water and lastly the top left as Earth.
The top point signifying Spirit was represented in the imagery as just a solid white light. Air brought me on a Journey through the clouds, where I ended up landing near fire. The fire I saw was that of a out of control wild fire in Australia. Water showed me how the flames would finally calm it down. With earth, finally showing me regrowth as the aftermath.

It was after my Phase soak session that I searched the internet for more info on this.

One could say that the Mother Earth is doing what she does. She builds, destroys, then rebuilds again. The cycle of life. Does that mean that millions, could be billions of innocent animals need to perish as well? Some sites said that it was man that directly caused the fires and that arrests have been made. Still others pin it on "Global warming". It doesn't matter what caused it. The only thing that matters is how we as a collective can do something about it.

Enter the "power of focused will and intent"! I'm sure there are people all over the World now that have a special place in their nightly Prayers for this current issue. That helps, but what I feel would help even more is if we give it some more attention that just a simple thought when we go to sleep at night. Taking a few minutes, a couple of times a day to meditate and use some creative visualization I feel will be ever more productive here. It definitely can't hurt!

But what do we "intent"/wish to see. Well water is definitely needed and a lot of it. A Tsunami would seem like it would help. But one big enough would mean that other's elsewhere would have devastating effects of that. A major rain event would help. That way we wouldn't have adverse effects. Rain accompanied by strong winds blowing back "against" the fire, thus blowing it back on itself would kill the fires as well.
You could also visualize a giant "money bag" hanging over the area. We all know how money has a way of getting things done. That could be by getting the proper trained people, machinery, planes, etc. into the area to help. Money would also pay for more commercials on TV showing the dire need for action here.
We could even use this as a time for experimentation at a Global level. Send some of these Geo Engineering Weather modification experts over there to make the rain itself. We all know that Weather modification is real. If you don't, just look at how Hurricanes recently have been "bouncing" off the East Coast of the US and going harmlessly out to sea again, like there is some kind of invisible wall there!  :-o :roll:  Yes, it's real all right. We have been researching ways to modify weather and "implementing" the ways we have found to do it since late in the 1800's. Just do a google search on that and you will see I am correct. So now they have an opportunity to show just how they can use that technology, to all of us, in a controlled way.

I learned a long time ago the importance of using a "disclaimer" of sorts when making a intent of this nature. I take a page from Magick and the way of rituals and always follow my intent to aide in a situation with the words "with harm to none and only peace and harmony in the Multiverse, so more it be so it is done". I don't just release it and I'm done with it. I believe in repetition and because of that, I will continue visualizing my intent daily until the situation is no longer a issue.

So my wish to you here, send some loving thoughts and positive intent to Australia each and everyday whenever you get the opportunity to until the situation there has been diffused. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!  :-)

Thank You!  :-)

In closing. a few days ago Jimmy Church on the Fade to Black Radio show talked about how people in a thousand years would view us. He said that just like the way we see the times of the Cavemen as being our beginnings, that people from a thousand years in the future would see 2020 as their beginnings, as their Cavemen era. I believe this could be true. But that all depends on what we do with 2020 and on ourselves. We now firmly live in the age of technology, we are working towards furthering the Space age and even the "New Age" itself has it's own positives working towards a brighter future. Although we seem to still be fighting between the old ways and new ways of things. I believe both are the right way if they work towards advancing and evolving us together as a Human race.
Nikola Tesla had this to say and I still use it as my Signature here today:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.
― Nikola Tesla"

Today can be that day!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Well, it seems the "bags of money" are falling. Let's see what else "we" can do!  :-)
https://frontier.yahoo.com/lifestyle/leonardo-dicaprio-just-pledged-3-191600064.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Agreed! Our Australian brothers and sisters need our help. Help is definitely on the way.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

I tried creating a storm a few days ago. Lets hope it's in the making.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Positive news is always great to hear! It sounds like Mother Nature is extinguishing the problem herself or maybe,  just maybe the collective consciousness is working it's Magick!  :-) 8-)
https://frontier.yahoo.com/news/deluge-australia-drenches-fires-eases-053308788.html

LightBeam

That's good news! Of course you know there are no random circumstances. Everything gets created by consciousness, but boy did it take a long time to manifest. I guess the resistance of wide spread fear delayed it.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on February 11, 2020, 22:02:33
That's good news! Of course you know there are no random circumstances. Everything gets created by consciousness, but boy did it take a long time to manifest. I guess the resistance of wide spread fear delayed it.
I think it's more like ridiculous distractions like "what the Karadashian's wore today" is more likely the problem here.. We need to rethink our priorities. Not "we here". You know exactly what I mean, lol!

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on February 11, 2020, 23:35:11
I think it's more like ridiculous distractions like "what the Karadashian's wore today" i

haha, that too. They used to be my neighbors a while ago. By some unbelievable circumstances I got to move to a very cool neighborhood, but I did not know who the Kardashians were. Soon after I invited some friends over. As I was approaching my house, one of my friend started screaming,OMG, OMG the Kardashians' house. I was startled and I said who are the Kardashians. Then she showed me a clip of the show where they show the house, it was filmed there. Then I though, oh great, this world is going down if people watch these kind of shows.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Rarely in life do I pitty anyone but LightBeam I'm so sorry, I pitty you.

But I'd rather make it rain. Was happy to hear good news.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.