News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seriously! has anyone ever had an orgasm from medi

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

Ha-ha! So that's that's what you have been doing all this time[}:)]

Sounds great, but I wouldn't want to be even more selfsufficient than I already am. Life without a man would have no taste.
The only constant in the Universe is change

Rastus

You can have an orgasm without climaxing, you can climax without an orgasm, or you can do the traditional orgasm with a climax.  If you can't figure out what I mean, your too young [;)]

I have had an orgasm meditating (with no physical release so to speak).  I have had the heightened orgasms due to meditation (intensity and duration) to the point where I held it as long as I could (try conntrolling your breathing during), maybe 45 seconds for a male?.  That's what 5 minutes in girl years [?]

And of course meditation is good for "staying power" as long as you want it.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Jenia_San

...No.
I can't imagine something like that happening [V]
My single,enternal wish...is to be truely free.

daem0n

now i know why people go to cave and meditate like a spider for 20 years, that'll be 19 years of orgasm (without climaxing, of course [;)]), 1 year for advancing
but, on the other hand, why bother ??, and who cleans it up [xx(]
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Nay

quote:
but, on the other hand, why bother ??, and who cleans it up

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww...no thanks for that visual..[xx(]

Nay

Jenia_San

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

quote:

Nay

did you notoice a link was formed amidst your sickness [:O] ?
also,I can't help but agree.
My single,enternal wish...is to be truely free.

Jenadots

Aileron

St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

daem0n

doesn't it require a partner ??
human partner, that is, we don't know with whom he merged with ...

Rastus

There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

daem0n

okay, when i flood myself with energy (light), feel energy rushing back and forth through my body, healing and cleansing, elevating body, there is a deep realization of infinity and love, purity and perfection, but it has nothing to do with sexuality, during energy work i have never been aroused less i want to, maybe becouse i order this energy specifically, and want it to perform certain tasks under supervision of my higher self
maybe the orgasm is caused by the uncontrolled leak out (stright to the point[:P], couldn't helped myself on this) of the energy, or i have this areas underdeveloped (not really, i worked on all of them)
i first accumulate some amount of energy (about 30 in-breaths, like in IIH) to set the wave, and then draw more, but it goes through whole of my body and chakras, spreading from the heart chakra in all directions
anu insights ??

majour ka

Just wana point out guys, I didnt ejaculate! I had the deep intense sensation through my body, but nothing to clean up!!

Rastus

Hehehehe, and I pointed out you can achive an orgasm without ejaculating.  One is of the mind and the other the body, and they can occur seperately (although they usually occur at the same time).

Kodemaster

quote:
Originally posted by Jenia_San

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

quote:

Nay

did you notoice a link was formed amidst your sickness [:O] ?

LMAO I noticed that, too... [:D]
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Kodemaster

quote:
Originally posted by majour ka

No I havent gone crazy!! Whilst meditating if I call light to my self and totaly load up on it, during or after mefditating or both I have almost the same sensation of an orgasm and intense love!! through my body!! its wild and it makes me breath funny [^] I feel it from my heart area and down to my groin. Happy days..any one else get this, regards Marcus.

There is a book called "How to Meditate" that talks about this subject...I don't remember much about it, except that I looked at it in 7th grade at the library (a Catholic school, of all things)...that was in 1989...judging by the cover design, I believe the book is from the 70s...
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

WalkerInTheWoods

Yes, I have orgasmed without any physical stimulation. I can do it now sitting here at my desk if I wish.

As Rastus has pointed out, maybe too subtly, orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. Orgasm is the pleasurable sensations one feels and does not have to deal with the expelling of anything, be it fluid or energy. But this is an odd concept for those that have not been exposed to such ideas. Ignorance is not an excuse so now you know. [:P]
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

daem0n

if that's how you define orgasm then i had it, and can recall it at any time
now for the next time and next readers can you be more specific, poor nay almost throw up [:D]
no need to be ignorant [;)], anymore
you don't lose energy during ejaculation less you want to (for the sake of another 1200 views topic [;)], just teasing)

gravy

If you keep putting off meditation.  This right here is the ultimate incentive.  BTW. the vibrations you get during seperation are 1000x better than any orgasm(some more incentive).

SoulDragon

Quote the raven, "Never more"

majour ka

No I havent gone crazy!! Whilst meditating if I call light to my self and totaly load up on it, during or after mefditating or both I have almost the same sensation of an orgasm and intense love!! through my body!! its wild and it makes me breath funny [^] I feel it from my heart area and down to my groin. Happy days..any one else get this, regards Marcus.