News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Big hello..

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeek

HI!

I'm Squeek, the comical mayhem dude here at the forums! [:D]

Hope you enjoy your stay, however long it shall be! [|)]

~Squeek

LeCosmic

[:D] Hey Squeek!....i'll be here as long as i need to be buddy.....
" Argue for your limitations...and sure enough...their yours " ......    R.Bach

Jeff_Mash

Welcome to the board.  [:D]
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Kazbadan

Welcome Cosmic! I found this forum almost by accident too. You will find it very interesting, you will see! I´m interested in your experiences, it will help pretending obers like me.

Enjoy the forum!
I love you!

Rob

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Logic

Hey, welcome to the forums.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Fortier Du Lune

well then.... Hi all. Came across this site somehow doing a historical paper... how that worked i don't know. Just makin a shout out considering this looks like a hella cool place and i'd like it if someone could tell me about what goes on here [:D]

kakkarot

fortier du lune: what goes on here is sharing of knowledge and experiences, helping others when they ask for it, and debating and discussing many issues and "grey areas" of understandings.

discussions run across the several boards (from oobe's to magick to divination to spirituality to religion, etc). mostly a place to discuss metaphysics with other people who are interested in the subject, but also a place to learn about the different religions and even obscure and "radical" ideas regarding the teachings of certain religions.

most people here try to be as accepting of others and others' opinions/ideas/beliefs as possible, though sometimes we fall short (so please fogive us on those occassions[:)]).

hopefully you and lecosmic will both feel very welcome here [^].

~kakkarot

Nick

Hi Koz,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse! [:D] Looking forward to your posts.

Also, welcome to fortier du lune (I almost missed seeing your post) and look forward to hearing from you too! [8D]

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fortier Du Lune

Well, it's nice to know that there's nice people in these forums willing to fill a newbie in [:)]. I hope you all get as much benefit from my presence as can possibley be obtained (Which, i daresay isn't much) so please just bear with me as i invade your conversations XD

WalkerInTheWoods

Welcome to the new members! [:)]
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

LeCosmic

Hey brothers and Sisters!!

I've just completed my registration to this lovely place that i found quite by accident [ wink wink ]. My nicknames Koz, short for Cosmic, i've had loads of weird OBe type experiences that i look forward o discussing with you guys....but that will come i guess....just want to say Hi Ho.....i'll pop back in tomorrow....happy flying.....respect....

Le Child Cosmic
" Argue for your limitations...and sure enough...their yours " ......    R.Bach