News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Golden Child !

Previous topic - Next topic

Chamos

There's also the thing that the kid did, it's kinda like he was a spirit guide for Eddie Murphy's character throughout.

Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

clandestino

yep, thats right...the golden child was appearing to the lead character and imparting information in situations that were SIMILAR to dreams, but much more lifelike. One scene has the golden child floating outside Eddie Murphy's window, and Eddy not being able to distinguish whether or not he was dreaming.......a bit like the real-time zone, or astral sight ?!

Another scene has Eddy Murphy being confronted and challenged by the bad guys in a "dream"...when he realises that it is a dream, he is free to do whatever he likes and realises that his imagination creates his surroundings....

Now I know i'm waffling ...but i need to wind down after a busy day !!!!

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Chamos

I knew two people who went through something like that. MY friend said that it was like she was possessed because she drifted off into a dream during her lunch hour and was carving something into what looked like a person to her. She was carving an X.

Then I read this post later on another board that said someone was napping during lunch and she felt someone carve something into her arm, when she woke up there was an X carved into her skin.

My friend was really scared that she had been possessed and freaked when she heard about this other girl's story.

Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

So cheer it the f*ck up!

clandestino

hmmmm.....I'm not personally convinced that a being in the astral world could harm someone in the physical....call it possession or what you will, but I just don't believe in it.

I don't think that any actions undertaken on the astral can have a direct impact on the physical world.

Having said that I'm sure that there are a lot of people who practise "magic" who would argue with me.

Chamos

She said it wasn't like astral projection at all

So cheer it the f*ck up!

clandestino

....a film with Eddie Murphy, and Charles Dance as the bad guy. I'm sure most of you have seen it.

If not, here's a brief summary...
"As The Chosen One, Eddie Murphy's on a madcap mission to save The Golden Child, a youth with mystical powers who's been abducted by an evil cult. He battles a band of super-nasties, scrambles through a body-trapped chamber of horrors and traverses Tibet to obtain a sacred dagger. But it's Murphy's wit that turns out to be his sharpest weapon in this 24-karat comedy adventure."

Stay with me here, there is a point to this.

It occurred to me this morning, whilst reading the posts on the Gateway series, that one scene in particular in the movie has a lot in common with the "phasing in" type of projection that Robert Monroe describes, and the "channeling" described by Paulo Coelho and others.

In this scene, Charles Dance (as Sardo Numspa (!!), the demon assistant of the devil) sits down on a rug. He closes his eyes, hummmmmms to himself, and sends himself into a trance.

In the background, the normal environs fall away, to reveal a hellish fiery landscape. At this point Charles Dance begins communicating with a voice (the devil presumably).

Surely, this is IDENTICAL to laying back, sending yourself to focus 10, and then from there projecting ?!

just a thought.