News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

the time on this forum

Previous topic - Next topic

fredhedd

hello fredhedd.  since no one else replied to your topic yet i'll try and help.  try going to the personal area info and looking for something like time setting, or time zone setting.  you could even try changing your 'where i live' setting and seeing what comes up.  hope this helps.  
fredhedd

fredhedd

thanks fred but i've already tried that.  i looked around good but don't see how to do it.  it's not that big a deal but it's just something that kinda stares me in the face.  you are a really swell guy by the way.  

anyone else have any ideas?

Parmenion

Great conversation you two got going on here, hope I'm not inturrupting [:)]
quote:
you are a really swell guy by the way.
LMAO!

Parmenion

cainam_nazier

That was funny.

I don't think you can change the time.  I believe it is set to what ever the time is for the person/people who own the sever.  Adrian?

Anonymous

I think the server is set to the English time zone. It Could be Australian but I think it's only 6 hours ahead. Oh well.

Parmenion

From what I see its set to GMT.

Parmenion

strwrs_guru

i would help you there fred but i am still too new to all this. it took me forever to find out how to reply to these things.  and i like to consider myself smart[:P]
the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing in the face of it.

fredhedd

i've asked before but i dont' remember what was said.  how do i change the time on this forum?  i made sure i was in the right setting for country and i typed in the city and state correctly but its a few hours ahead when i post.