News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

kundalini- has mine been activated?

Previous topic - Next topic

Aries

How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

neo

it is energy that comes frim the base of your spine, i think anyway[:I]

kakkarot

if you don't know, the answer if most likely "no", neo [|)].

and from your explaination, i would say "no" as well.

~kakkarot

bluelite

Kundalini is a false eastern practice that was introduced to the west by so called gurus. Most individuals who practice usually suffer from a host of mental,emotional and physiological problems of all sorts. This site has some more info :

http://kundalini-support.com/

kakkarot

it's not false. just because people have been hurt by it does not mean it is false.

most of the times when i have heard of people talking about raising their kundalini there has been a warning that it can be dangerous. if people have been foolish enough to disregard that warning and try to raise their kundalini when they weren't ready anyway, then it's like giving a child a gun and seeing what comes of it.

sure there are also times when people's kundalini has accidentally been raised, but there are also times when people have a few symptoms of it and decided to blame kundalini just because they want to blame something.

hell, the fact that people have been accidentally hurt by it indicates more that it is real and not false. and finally, the west has screwed up nearly ever eastern ideaology that has come our way, so we have no right what-so-ever to blame our stupidity and mistakes on the eastern countries and cultures or the (as you put it) "so-called" gurus.

~kakkarot

neo

[^]yay, i hope it aint coz i dont really want to fet hurt, and i doubt i am strong enough to controll such power, if R.B got hurt thern what chance would i have?[xx(]

neo

i have read that kundalini makes ur body expeience discomfort. i have had back and neck problems ever since i had started my jing training, i also get very bad headachs and stomachachs. i dident make the connection untill last night when my energy was forming a kil ball in my hand creating extreme heat, i couldent stop my energy from creating the ball, so as u can guess i was very worried. i am well trained and normally have great controll over my energy, is this a kundalini awakening or somthing else?