News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

I was wondering if one of you could make me an avatar. I'm feeling a little naked in profile.

Old Lady
Grey hair in a bun
Holding a spatula
Granny gown even, lol

I really don't want to misrepresent myself.  :-D
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

T-Man

I would be happy to send you one this evening.  If others send you one just pic one that you like! 😀
The Adventure Continues...

Nameless

Thank you T. Looking forward to receiving it. Hope I can get it to upload. If not I'll holler for our in-house tech dude. Xanth just loves it when we bug him, but he's a trooper.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

OMG, I LOVE it. Thank you T-Man.  :-)  :-)  :-)

T-Man

Quote from: Nameless on December 14, 2023, 19:36:16OMG, I LOVE it. Thank you T-Man.  :-)  :-)  :-)

Looks good!  Whenever you want we can make you look 20 years younger!  :-)
The Adventure Continues...

Xanth

Great job T-Man!  Looks perfect.  :)

tides2dust

I love it too Nameless. It seems there's a sense of identification after all. Thanks for the joy!