News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Confusion

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Peaches

I'm new to all this stuff and am confused about a few things.  When you project, you go into the real time zone, correct?  So when you are in the real time zone, how do you get into the astral dimension?  Or can you go directly into the astral?  If so, then how?  And how do you go to different planes in the astral?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I am aware you can go directly into the astral - it all depends on your conscious state, what ever state your consciousness is depends where you end up. When you get the vibrtion noises just before projection concentrate on increaseing them - the more it increases the higher the level you will achieve.

Frank

Peaches: There's quite a bit of info already posted on this BBS that will go a long way to answering your questions. I just wondered if it might be more productive for you to have a search around first, give some techniques a try, and report back as to your findings and/or experiences.

From the standpoint of you being a complete beginner, I truly would not concern yourself - at this stage - about where you end up when you either project, or the details of the different planes within the Astral.

My advice FWIW would be to first practice trying to achieve either the Monroe-school Focus 12 state, or the Focussed Attention methods of the Moen school. Plus, there's a workbook available for download about the NEW system on this website written by Robert Bruce: which details the more traditional ways of going about things.

My advice would be to take a look at all three; mix and match the mental concepts you, personally, feel comfortable with; see what kind of outcome you achieve; then go from there.

HTH

Yours,
Frank

Adrian

Greetings Peaches,

Welcome to the forums!

I cannot add much to the words of wisdom imparted by Frank and Hephaestus on this matter.

I would definelty agree that your effort should be directed towards achieving that all important "mind awake/body asleep" trance state, and which is a cornerstone of all Astral projection.

Once you can achieve this state, you have a fundamental choice of OBE - and exteriorising of awareness and which usually results in an etheric projection to the "real-time zone", or "phasing" which is a projection of consciousness to your Astral body in the Astral realms.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Peaches

Thanks everyone.  I have been working on the mind awake/body asleep state for a while with some success when not interrupted.  I have gotten into a light trance about three times (I think) but only for a few seconds each time.  I was asking more out of curiousity than actually for doing it.  But I will continue to work at it.  Thanks again.

Peaches

I'm new to all this stuff and am confused about a few things.  When you project, you go into the real time zone, correct?  So when you are in the real time zone, how do you get into the astral dimension?  Or can you go directly into the astral?  If so, then how?  And how do you go to different planes in the astral?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.