News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Concentration exercise

Previous topic - Next topic

cyro393

YOU LOOK AT YOUR FINGER BETWEEN THE CIRCLES. (MAGIC EYE)

CYRO393[8]

cyro393

I CAN DO THE EXERCISE WITHOUT MY FINGER THERE.

jason

I can do the first exersise w/out my finger there.The remind me of those pictures composed of abstract shapes-until you blend them by applying deep focus.it's like trying to focus on something that is behind the image.I think I could probably hold the image for some time[:)].
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Squeek

The finger isnt the case in point.

The whole problem is keeping the focus.  The finger, there or not, has nothing to do with it.  Some people need the primary source of referenced view to be able to get the back one to split.  That's actually how i learned to do it without a finger or otherwise unimportant item in front of the image.

~Squeek

hypnotist

That excercise was simple.  I've been doing that since I was 8 years old now I'm 47.
When I was younger I used that same technique or excercise with black and white photographs and mad them 3 deminsional (3-D)
Give that a try and see what happens.

Sincerely,
                                         Frank (A. Ht.)

hypnotist

The Cross excercise was easy to do.  I used to do that when I was 8 years old, now I'm 47.

I use to do that with black and white photographs that my dad had in the Air Force and they became 3-D.

Try it and see what happens.

Sincerely,
                                        Frank (A. Ht.)

npiv

They are intresting exercises. But the reference to auric colours is a little off.

In the case of this, where you stare long enough, you get an effect which is called after-vision. These circles dont have auras.[}:)]

sonicpunk32

Here is an exercise that I created to add to your exercises. It is the one I saw in Dr. Chalko's book. I find it easier to do it with this one. But the grey color of both the circles confused my eyes. So I thought to create my own and change the colors. If you don't like the colors here, you can edit them in a photo editor. enjoy [:)]

Quiet_Storm

I find all these exercises REALLY easy.

Isnt it the same as crossing your eyes? Just making it less crossed so you can have the images overlap each other?

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

As we have already discussed, concentration and balancing of both hemispheres of the brain are extremely important for all Astral and metaphysical work. There are many types of concentration exercises, e.g. telekinsis- and example of which is the "psi wheel" or moving candle flames with the power of the mind. I believe the following exercises by Dr. Chalko as detailed on his site at http://www.thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm are particularly well thought out, and most of all of real value in the pursuit of Astral work as well as many other associated disciplines.

The Cross excercise

This exercise aims to stimulate the communication between both hemispheres of the brain, thereby increasing the "processing power" needed to see Auras. Place the picture in Fig 2 about 1 meter in front of you. Stretch your hand forward so that one of your fingers is between and underneath circles.

Change focus on the tip of your finger and overlook the circles. You should see 4 circles. Then aim to overlap the middle two to see ONE CIRCLE WITH A WHITE CROSS on top of your finger, in the middle between the two. Seeing the cross is the evidence, that the left hemisphere of the brain (connected to the right eye) is communicating with the right hemisphere (connected to the left eye).

The Yin Yan exercise

In this exercise you should compose a yin-yan sign from 2 separate halves. Get back 1 meter from the monitor. Put your finger half way between your eyes and the image below. Focus on the tip of your finger, but look at 2 halves of the yin-yan sign below, trying to achieve the perfect yin-yan sign with no gaps and no overlaps. Try to maintain the concentration for at least 60 seconds, but preferably for about 5-10 minutes for the maximum benefit. Note, that the white dot in the red half of the yin-yan sign appears turquoise and the white dot in the turquoise half appears red. You see auric colours, and seemingly incomplete yin-yan sign now looks perfect.

And then try the same thing with this pair:

Thanks again to Dr. Chalko, who I herewith acknowledge.

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas