Hi im new at this but im trying to do Astral Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Snaipers

Well i trying listening Robert Monroe hemi sync tutorials on Gateway Experience and recently i got in focus 10
and for short time while i was listening his hime sync i felt somthing similar Like I  were high then it as gone and body was relaxed but when im listening his staff i cane fell my hart beat i cane feel it beat some time it do it fast so after i turn off my hime sync and try get some sleep after 30 40 min i felt like something was pulling me to the bad and i swear
and i hear like some body say something and next i hear like some heavy object was trown in water

sorry im not that good at English plz help me

MisterJingo

Hi Snaipers,

it sounds like the altered state felt during the hemi-sync cd resulted in you becoming more aware of the hypnogogic stage of sleep. This is the point between waking and sleep, which is missed by most people. In this state, strange things can be heard or seen, and strange sensations felt.
Being aware of this state is a good thing when trying to project.
Something to keep in mind is that it seems relatively rare to have an OBE while listening to Hemi-Sync tapes, they are more tools to create triggers for specific states of consciousness. For example, once you get used to F10, you can easily recall it (without the cd's) by counting up to 10 - like the exercise (trigger) on the CD guides you.

Magickist

Once you enter this state you should immediately bring it deeper, once you can't move your physical body this should be followed by a wave of vibrations through your body. This is when most projectors can remove their astral bodies from their physical bodies. To do this there are several techniques. For example the easiest technique I believe there is to this is the Rollout. To do this when the vibrations and the paralysis of your body occur, do a motion that you would do to roll your body out of your bed and hit the floor. Since you cannot feel your physical body it will have no effect over it and since your astral body is now the primary body it should roll right out of your physical. I hope this helps you and others.
Twin Flame Harmonics Ascension Aid

https://twinflameharmonics.com/