I can move things in my room

Previous topic - Next topic

Donal

Sometimes when I am in an altered state I can concentrate on a object, like a top and I can make it move by itself!

Gonna keep trying this
Now everybody wanna go to heaven but nobody want to die- Krayzie Bone

RenaissanceMan

I take it you mean telekinesis?  As in the object really physically moves?  If so, great.  And, more importantly, how did you do it?

tetumtetum

ye did u do this in ur mind? or did u actually physically make it move

Donal

Actually physically. I was really tired and took some sleeping pills, but couldn't sleep still.

I felt I was "high" after a while, an altered state of consciousness. But normally if your eyes are open the altered state stops immediately, but not this time. I concentrated on a pen and was able to move it while in this state. My phone was next to it and it hit it and caused a noise, adding more validity.   It is real though, I am still properly conscious, not out of my mind, just in a slighty more relaxed state.

Light stuff like clothes are easier to move, I have not tried with heavier stuff yet. I think I am realising that this world is an illusion.  :eek:

-E-

Try this, attempt to move something at night, and wake up in the morning to see if it is in its moved position or not, this could have been induced by the affects of the sleeping pills in a half asleep state, but if you really moved it, try checking the next day.

Squirrelly

If you are in a dark room and in a relaxed state, you can see things move by themselves. It's really creepy, and it still scares me even to this day  :confused:

Job

"Actually physically. I was really tired and took some sleeping pills, but couldn't sleep still."

Could you have possibly been asleep and having a dream about moving the pen? Sometimes I fall asleep and am unaware of it.

MisterJingo

Quote from: DonalActually physically. I was really tired and took some sleeping pills, but couldn't sleep still.

I felt I was "high" after a while, an altered state of consciousness. But normally if your eyes are open the altered state stops immediately, but not this time. I concentrated on a pen and was able to move it while in this state. My phone was next to it and it hit it and caused a noise, adding more validity.   It is real though, I am still properly conscious, not out of my mind, just in a slighty more relaxed state.

Light stuff like clothes are easier to move, I have not tried with heavier stuff yet. I think I am realising that this world is an illusion.  :eek:

Hi Donal,

Out of curosity, what was the brand/name of the sleeping pills you took?

Donal

Stilnoct tablets.

I may be able to do it when meditating, but if I open my eyes I am back to waking awareness!