Without all the B.S... how to experience out pf body experience (video)

Previous topic - Next topic

astralnaut1

mental layer by layer combat sux

Xanth

I could only watch a minute of it before my eyes glossed over...

Anyone talking as if they're some entity INSIDE a physical body... simply doesn't get it.

astralnaut1

Hello xanth

This guy said he has vast experience with oobe and even experienced so called enlightenment. Btw can you tell more about what you said that there is no entity inside the body? I could then send him your answer and see how he responds.

Thank you  :-)

Szaxx

I've watched 6 mins only and understand two things. Firstly the interpretation subtitled isn't precise. The words are not a full explanation and some key points are lost in translation unfortunately.
The second thing is I can understand what he is saying. The old school description of the non physical is very strong in his beliefs. Although it may serve as a guide to the whole it is strongly biasing his explanation.
I posted a looong time ago about frequency, density etc when I first came to the Pulse. Although it sort of fits, its hard to put a NP sensation into a physical world viewpoint that makes perfect sense.
I'll watch more when time allows and see how his intetpretation transpires.
Accept the translation as a 'so so' use of words, its far from perfect, that shows clearly.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

astralnaut1

Quote from: Szaxx on October 25, 2015, 10:41:37
The second thing is I can understand what he is saying. The old school description of the non physical is very strong in his beliefs. 

actually he said that he only thinks in assumptions, he has no beliefs, no emotional attachment to esoteric data. Hes interesting guy... he even has basic theory how to build flying saucer :D , but that video is in lithuanian/russian. anyway he bragged that there is no video in a net like this one so i was wondering what experienced oobe'rs will say in astralpulse about his video.

Zecora

I watched the video.  Here's my thoughts extrapolated from my experience.

His English is a bit rough in areas, the choice of words can make it difficult to understand exactly what he is picturing.  I wouldn't necessarily choose particular words due to the semantics involved but as a non-native speaker I think he did well. 

Some things that struck me...he noted that there were seven layers/bodies which overlay or exist simultaneously.  I only noticed four distinct bodies, but can see how there could be more due to shear demarcation levels(as in distinction), as well as that which I have yet to explore.  He does go on to describe how/why he labeled them as distinct, which I am also in agreement.  I do differ in that he says it's impossible to experience/interact one say physical from say (his terms for other bodies), etc.  It's not impossible, just difficult, for me at least.  Also, it the difficulty increases in terms of waking activity, say OBE as you are walking/talking is much more difficult than projecting from a reclining position.  It can be fun to "toggle" or "click" between them, explore how each is unique, etc., for simplicity sake, and as this subject seems to be a bit of a trigger/loaded for people here, I'll limit my discourse.

The methods he describe are sound, nothing that hasn't even been suggested to use in many of the stickies here even. 

He mentions Yoga Nidra, and don't have a problem with what he says there.  Like I said, his English is rough, and I think a bit is getting lost in translation.  Some of his techniques I don't prefer to use, that's not to say they are wrong, but rather it doesn't fit my personality. 

So not much to say really.

I'm tired of this hostile environment, and aggressive, dogmatic moderation.  I'm taking my 40+years of OBE experience to a forum, where those who can and do project at will can further explore without the imposed limitations spurred from ignorance. Peace.

Stillwater

I mostly agree with the above.

I think he has gotten himself pretty far along the path by leaning on assumptions and 19th century ideas about the structure of the metaphysical world, as well as some vedic notions.

I think it is pretty funny that he calls himself "master of wisdom". If it is a joke, ok, that is fine. If it isn't... that is worrying lol.

Ditto on what Xanth said. My conception of this whole business is more that the entire experience is happening in our physical brains, and that the realities our brain constructs for us to inhabit in those moments may sometimes allow us to get into contact with the greater reality beyond ourselves. What I am sure this stuff isn't, is a silver ghosty leaving a body to go on adventures. I am go more into depth about why I think this later if you would like.

It weirds me out a little that he is doing this talk before "students" of his, which does suggest to me he takes the title of "master" seriously. It is one thing to put your ideas out as a YT video for others to interpret, and I think that is pretty standard.  It is another thing to film yourself proclaiming the truth of your ideas before others, as something they ought to believe. See the subtle distinction there?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

astralnaut1

he not only does take the master of wisdom thing seriously, he claims there is no person (at least he doesnt know anyone else yet) that got that deep into state of enlightenment and learned so much about essence of existence like him. also he claims himself as a buddha, but despite all those claims, he got interesting insights on topics like psychology and other things and looks like smart person as a whole so i dont look at him as a charlatan...yet. also he says people should not believe what he teaches, but rather experience and understand things by themselves, anyway he started teaching and helping people because he saw need of it. interesting guy, he also makes funny jokes in his videos and use cursewords   :-D

so yeah i just wanted to see if you guys had similar seeing of OOBE phenomena and thank you for your responsezz

Xanth

That's just it, he's definitely NOT a charlatan.  A charlatan is someone who KNOWS that they're bamboozling others.  He clearly believes what he says is correct, and for that I have nothing but the utmost respect.  We each can only talk from a position of what we have experienced after all.

But with that said, and as I said before, I can't take anyone who so strongly holds onto classical metaphysical teachings seriously.  You're most definitely free to believe whatever you want, but I've experienced too much at this point to "go back" to that way of perceiving reality and consciousness.

One last thing... if what you say in your post is true, that he "claims himself as a buddha" (I realize you mean he doesn't think of himself AS buddha) just proves that he is completely missing the point.

It's kind of like calling yourself "cool" in high school... if you ever had to call yourself "cool" in high school, you weren't.  :)
Enlightenment is the same way... if you proclaim to the world and hoist your flag of enlightenment... then you probably aren't enlightened.

You'll never hear the big spirituality teacher EVER proclaim they are enlightened.  It's always a label put ONTO them by others... and I think if you asked them about it, they would even scoff at the very thought of it.

Stillwater

QuoteOne last thing... if what you say in your post is true, that he "claims himself as a buddha" (I realize you mean he doesn't think of himself AS buddha) just proves that he is completely missing the point.

It's kind of like calling yourself "cool" in high school... if you ever had to call yourself "cool" in high school, you weren't.  Smiley

Yea... pretty much this.

Also, I am a 52nd degree jumbo blackbelt Daoist mindsage, who can sense the number of buddhas there are currently in the world, and where they currently are. Both of them are in West Africa atm, so I call shenanigans.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Szaxx

Managed to watch the rest, there's nothing new and although it seems to be presented better in his native language, I found very few questions were being asked.
He has only brushed the surface, given the amount of time available, it should help a few.
The master...
I'm not going there, a true master only reveals what those learning can understand.
I may check out the website to see if anything 'advanced or masterly or .. You get the picture', is posted. It'll be rather enlightening to read about a source connection from another viewpoint. I'm looking for information that isn't generally available, key words or phrases and the like. The 'read about it and preach' on many websites are common, none have relevant new data which is a pity.
Our resident jumbo blackbelt, well, that's true power in its roarest form.  :lol:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: Stillwater on October 28, 2015, 18:47:39
Also, I am a 52nd degree jumbo blackbelt Daoist mindsage, who can sense the number of buddhas there are currently in the world, and where they currently are.
OMG!  ME TOO!  :)