News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

obe to a pahse?

Previous topic - Next topic

spiral_out

Last night I got the vibes and got out of my body.  I jumped through my window and once outside was having a hard time seeing.  In fact the past few times out I've had problems seeing.  I've tried the "clarity now" approach, but it has not been too successful.  Anyways, once outside, I couldn't see and kept brushing the hair out in front of my eyes (which is weird cause I shave my head) in a chance that it would give me focus.  It didn't work.  So I thought to myself I would ask questions to an answer I've been seeking.  I asked "Is there anyone who can help me?  I need to know why it is so hard for me to choose what to do in life."   I repeated this question approximately 3 or 4 times.  

Next thing I know, I'm at a beach not of this world (well of course I'm in the astral dummy). It is a little after dusk.  The sky is what was really beautiful.  Fluorescent orange illuminated the sky behind darkening clouds.  A women was seated in the sand with the water rushing up to her feet.  She was beautiful.  Of course, love was felt.  I asked, "Why is it I'm having such a hard time figuring out what to do in life."  She said, "I tend to think it's in your mind.  You have such a complex mind.  You like to do a myriad of things."  I started to rub her back at this point.  I don't know why I did that, it's just something I like to do.  She continued on, "Look at my life, I have I have a multitude of things I do as well...."  

I started to fade out.  Se was saying, "Frank, frank" I was fading out and woke up in my bed.  

I hate it when that happens.  The worse part is I don't even know why I woke up.  Maybe tonight I can get the answers I'm looking for.  Sometimes I think I'd rather be in the astral than in this world.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Jeff_Mash

Thanks for sharing that experience.  When things start to fade, you may want to try to stare or physically hold onto something in the astral.  Usually this helps to bring my focus back to the scene at hand, and prolong the experience.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com