News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

short lucid dream

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

I this morning found myself in a dream of which I can recall many things one which was other people noticing a ufo from inside the bus and crazy storm weather. I could see a small ufo showing itself openly for all people on the highway. It was small and flied like a bird and seemed to wanted to catch peoples interest. I feel this may be something that is about to happen for real in the world sometime soon(whenever that is) I saw a ufo physically over 10 years ago myself actually. Well the bus continuen going and I ended up in my second home IRL and for a moment I felt some kind of deja vu that I shouldn't be there like it didn't make sense. Usually I have a lot of these moments in dream and shrug it off like nah it's nothin like I do IRL when I feel something strange usually. This time I kind of felt that the dream had it's pull put I held on to the feeling or recognizing something didn't make sense and immediately became lucid. Before I became lucid and started feeling that feeling I could feel how close the pull to staying unlucid was and how strong it was. I was extremely close to entering the house and let the dream control me, but instead became lucid. I know recognize how easy and hard it is to fall victim of a dream by simply not believing in your own will. A conscious effort is all that was needed even though it kind of felt like moving a mountain and lifting a feather at the same time. As I became lucid I started interacting and looking intensly on a wall which helped, but then I could hear a car in the dream which probably was the result of a car outside IRL and I thought I just keep focusing on this wall to ground myself in the dream which kind of worked until I started doing other things and then went back to my body. Nice experience, thoughts?

Whirlwind

Quote from: Sammie on April 24, 2017, 16:31:13
I this morning found myself in a dream of which I can recall many things one which was other people noticing a ufo from inside the bus and crazy storm weather. I could see a small ufo showing itself openly for all people on the highway. It was small and flied like a bird and seemed to wanted to catch peoples interest. I feel this may be something that is about to happen for real in the world sometime soon(whenever that is) I saw a ufo physically over 10 years ago myself actually. Well the bus continuen going and I ended up in my second home IRL and for a moment I felt some kind of deja vu that I shouldn't be there like it didn't make sense. Usually I have a lot of these moments in dream and shrug it off like nah it's nothin like I do IRL when I feel something strange usually. This time I kind of felt that the dream had it's pull put I held on to the feeling or recognizing something didn't make sense and immediately became lucid. Before I became lucid and started feeling that feeling I could feel how close the pull to staying unlucid was and how strong it was. I was extremely close to entering the house and let the dream control me, but instead became lucid. I know recognize how easy and hard it is to fall victim of a dream by simply not believing in your own will. A conscious effort is all that was needed even though it kind of felt like moving a mountain and lifting a feather at the same time. As I became lucid I started interacting and looking intensly on a wall which helped, but then I could hear a car in the dream which probably was the result of a car outside IRL and I thought I just keep focusing on this wall to ground myself in the dream which kind of worked until I started doing other things and then went back to my body. Nice experience, thoughts?

Thanks for sharing. I've had UFO dreams too, and I too always have a sense that they are prophetic in nature. I feel that a dream involving spaceships is very special, even sacred, especially in these times. Thank you again for recounting this one for us  :-)

Bloodshadow

UFO: To see an UFO in your dream signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are acting "spacey" or "spaced out". You need to be more grounded and come back to reality

Bus: To dream that you are riding a bus implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and control over where your life is taking. Dreaming that you are driving a bus means that you are a group leader and a trend setter. If you are driving a stolen bus in your dream, then it means that you are taking drastic measures to get control of your destiny. You are refusing to go along with the system.

interpretations thanks to dreammoods.com

hope this helps.

Lumaza

Quote from: Bloodshadow on May 09, 2017, 00:36:42
UFO: To see an UFO in your dream signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are acting "spacey" or "spaced out". You need to be more grounded and come back to reality

Bus: To dream that you are riding a bus implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and control over where your life is taking. Dreaming that you are driving a bus means that you are a group leader and a trend setter. If you are driving a stolen bus in your dream, then it means that you are taking drastic measures to get control of your destiny. You are refusing to go along with the system.

interpretations thanks to dreammoods.com

hope this helps.
The problem with websites like that are that is "their" interpretation, but not necessarily yours. Kurt Leland has a fantastic technique to create your own "personal" Dream Dictionary. That way through many experiences you can learn to discern the message yourself. You can find all that info in this section this subsection he calls "Crash Course".
http://kurtleland.com/dream-interpretation/crash-course

The reason I say that is because of your own life's experiences with the "symbol". Example: A Bee. Do you like it's color, the buzzing, the grace of it's flight or have you been stung a number of times and fear them. Only you can tell that.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Bloodshadow

yea but I have dream moods actual book and its interpretations resonate with me so it basically my interpretation as well that I agree with, it has hit me on head numerous times, my personal opinions are always literal so its best for me to do it this way.

as for your example of bees, I don't fear them but I never liked them since I was young and was stung in the ear, and had to get cigarette ash rubbed in it by family members, and every since I try to avoid them or kill them on site tho it is sad they are endangered now. I am sorry for that.

Lumaza

Quote from: Bloodshadow on May 09, 2017, 15:20:35
as for your example of bees, I don't fear them but I never liked them since I was young and was stung in the ear, and had to get cigarette ash rubbed in it by family members, and every since I try to avoid them or kill them on site tho it is sad they are endangered now. I am sorry for that.
See what I mean? That was your own personal experience. So seeing a bee in your Dreams would create a negative impact or emotion. Whereas it would differ in another that "loved" bees. The image of a bee in their Dreams would always portray that positivity. Depending on the context that is.

Kurt says a Dream Journal is a great way to bring that "symbolism" and the feelings behind it, into actual words.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Bloodshadow

but again when it comes to dreams I take them literal instead of symbolic. like say with the bee again if I saw it in a dream stinging someone, but not me i'd think i will be getting stung tomorrow instead of it being symbolic or metaphoric for something else. when

Bee: To see bees in your dream symbolize wealth, good luck, harmony, creativity and bliss.�Bees are also symbolic of hard work and industry as represented by the common phrase "busy as a bee."�Your hard work will pay off in the end with sweet results. Alternatively, the dream represents the things that are happening in your life or something that is buzzing with activity. Is there a lot going on in your life?

In particular, to see the queen bee in your dream refers to a dominant female in your life.

To dream that you are stung by a bee indicates that you have been wronged. Maybe you have been hurt by some stinging remark. Dreaming that your are chased by bees mean that you are trying to avoid a negative or painful situation

seems more plausible, and it hits on certain situations at the present than past........I hope i'm making sense at what I'm trying to say