News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

'Greys' ? ..

Previous topic - Next topic

personalreality

When I was a kid, I watched the episode of X-Files where Scully has a chip removed from her after being abducted and she tries to scan it on a grocery store scanner.  I watched it at a friend's house and his dad told me he had been abducted and had an implant in his finger and showed me this bump on his finger.  I later found out that it was a piece of metal that he had gotten stuck under his skin as a kid.

But it scared the crap out of me for a few days.
be awesome.

Naykid

Quote from: missym on May 07, 2010, 01:00:10
I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way, but it's upsetting to hear people talking about how we are not free when in fact we are the luckiest people in the world to live where we do. :-(
There are starving families all over the world, places where children care for themselves and starve to death, where people get raped and abused and murdered on a daily basis and there is NOBODY to do anything about it, nobody who even CARES.
Please don't say that this happens here. :-(

Obviously it does happen(murders, rape, etc.), but there are people who investigate and try to find murderers and sentence them, whereas in some places of the world nobody tries to help or even wants to help. Children are dying painful deaths due to disease, literally as we are typing.
Most of the world is living in poverty, which in turn leads to acts of violence, rape, murder, diseases, starvation, just horrible horrible things.
I'm not denying the existance of a government which may or may not be planning conspiracies, but to say we are not FREE and saying how horrible our government is, is IMO overlooking the fact that we are indeed the luckiest people in the world.. How about instead of planning a revoloution against the government and finding reasons to hate it so much, plan a group that supplies children with food? Or families with livestock? Or people with immunizations? There are bigger problems to worry about..

Please don't jump at me for saying all of that.. it's just how I feel and I don't mean to offend anybody if I did.

I'm with ya missym!  Paranoia is a scary thing and you feeling like you are going to be attacked for your opinion is even more scary to me.  :-o

missym

I say that because I know it's a very touchy topic, and I know that many people have very strong opinions on the subject :-)
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

Capt. Picard

I just wish people could see that their own personal feelings will do nothing to stop what is coming, freedom implys a responsibility to keeping government in check, and no matter your reasoning, you cant deny that almost all of us cop-out on our responsibilities to society. Our governments are that horrible, they have committed atrocities around the world, just because they hide it from us dosent mean they arent or havent committed horrible crimes on us. And some ghettos in the USA are compared to third world conditions, economic collapse has (1929) and will happen to us again. I just don`t understand why some think ignoring this stuff will make it go away, the hard cold facts is it wont until we reinstall a fair government, one that follows the constitution and a Republic model. Its not paranoia despite what you choose to think. How do you think other parts of the world got to such horrible conditions? Through economic threats. We won't fund you and give you loans from the world bank, unless you allow our corporate friends to access your country's resources. Then the country ends up with inflated worthless currency and no resources to make money back. When we know this has already happened to much of the world, why the hell would we sit back and allow it to happen here too? Anyways, Im sure there was a specific doctor claiming to remove these implants, nobody knows anything about this?

Naykid

It's up to you  if you want to spend your time worry about it and getting yourself all worked up, but to me, it isn't worth it. 

There are examples of greed all over the world, I certainly don't think that everyone that works for or with the Govt are greedy, evil people.  I don't care for the current administration right now, but I know if I give over my energy by obsessing over it, it will do nothing but create the very thing I expect and I don't want that.  :lol:  I'm not ignorant, just selective of what I give my energy to now.

Capt. Picard

*sigh* forget it, it is that mindset that keeps the NWO strong and going, but its clear that its pointless discussing this with people who dont give a crap who is dying or suffering as long as its not themselves.

Naykid

Quote from: Capt. Picard on May 07, 2010, 17:29:00
*sigh* forget it, it is that mindset that keeps the NWO strong and going, but its clear that its pointless discussing this with people who dont give a crap who is dying or suffering as long as its not themselves.

Awww come on, no need to sigh and it's a bit rude for you to even think that I don't care.  What is it you are doing to help these dying or suffering people?  Why is it the Govt's fault alone?  I just don't get the almost fanatical hatred of the Govt. you seem to have. 

Capt. Picard

Of course you dont get it, it requires indepedant research to get it, im not being rude im sighing because everyone keeps complaining about this thread being so off-topic, and yet these people who are skeptical/dont care about the NWO wont stop posting more comments on it. Either way it seems im the bad guy here. You sound like a government worker or someone from the news the way you think I have a fanatical hatred for the government, it is they who have a fanatical hatred towards us and our freedoms and the constitution. They are the extremist, since when is believing in freedom and the constitution fanatical? Maybe under new terrorist laws passed since 9/11, but those laws were clearly fanatically against us. Im not an anarchist or anti-government, I am against this government becuase they disrespect the constitution and our civil liberties, which if you forgot, is the supreme law of the USA. *SSSIIIIGGGGHHHH* back to topic yet?

Naykid

Quote from: Capt. Picard on May 07, 2010, 18:26:37
Of course you dont get it, it requires indepedant research to get it, im not being rude im sighing because everyone keeps complaining about this thread being so off-topic, and yet these people who are skeptical/dont care about the NWO wont stop posting more comments on it. Either way it seems im the bad guy here. You sound like a government worker or someone from the news the way you think I have a fanatical hatred for the government, it is they who have a fanatical hatred towards us and our freedoms and the constitution. Im not an anarchist or anti-government, I am against this government becuase they disrespect the constitution and our civil liberties, which if you forgot, is the supreme law of the USA. *SSSIIIIGGGGHHHH* back to topic yet?

lol Why so condescending?

You being the bad guy never even enter my mind, and no, I'm not a govt. worker...LOL whatever that means.  I am just another person living day to day just like you, that happens to think blaming the govt for everything is wasteful, that's all.  Yes we did get off subject.  Soooooo.. I've had one experience, long ago that I would say was an alien encounter.  Thankfully I've never been abducted, though, sleep paralysis feels a hellofalot like what people describe.

zareste

Quote from: Naykid on May 07, 2010, 17:35:12Awww come on, no need to sigh and it's a bit rude for you to even think that I don't care.  What is it you are doing to help these dying or suffering people?  Why is it the Govt's fault alone?  I just don't get the almost fanatical hatred of the Govt. you seem to have.
There's a quick and easy solution. People like you won't like it though

Naykid

Quote from: zareste on May 07, 2010, 19:22:17
There's a quick and easy solution. People like you won't like it though

People like me?? I'm am totally curious now.. Do tell!! 

personalreality

How about a little internal locus of control?

One's "locus" (Latin for "place" or "location") can either be internal (meaning the person believes that they control their life) or external (meaning they believe that their environment, some higher power, or other people control their decisions and their life).
be awesome.

Capt. Picard

Im sorry if you think its wasteful to blame the government, im sorry if im beng condesending, but from my perspective it is you that is being condensending, because there is so much proven facts about this, even looking at current events without the mainstream bias is enough to realize it is true. I didn't say you are a government worker, I said you sound like one, and it is clear by your responses that the propaganda techniques of the mainstream media have rubbed off on you. Anyways, Im taking the heat for continuing this NWO duscusion apparently (not the people being fanatically skeptical about documented facts), so I'll say what I said before, if you wish to live in ignorance and be lazy and skeptical instead of doing your own research, be my guest, but I dont want to argue anymore.

Capt. Picard

Double post, sorry >_<

Naykid

Quote from: Capt. Picard on May 08, 2010, 03:01:22
Im sorry if you think its wasteful to blame the government, im sorry if im beng condesending, but from my perspective it is you that is being condensending, because there is so much proven facts about this, even looking at current events without the mainstream bias is enough to realize it is true. I didn't say you are a government worker, I said you sound like one, and it is clear by your responses that the propaganda techniques of the mainstream media have rubbed off on you. Anyways, Im taking the heat for continuing this NWO duscusion apparently (not the people being fanatically skeptical about documented facts), so I'll say what I said before, if you wish to live in ignorance and be lazy and skeptical instead of doing your own research, be my guest, but I dont want to argue anymore.

Who's arguing, I'm asking questions, but I agree this will get no where.  We will simply have to agree to disagree.

The Doctor

Quote from: Tiny on May 01, 2010, 19:56:47
Dear missym,

I've come to read a few reports showing that apparently they are very afraid of the name of Jesus. Next time, try crying out for Jesus (you don't have to believe it) or voice the Lord's Prayer. This according to some reports seems to frighten them out of their skin. There are some abductees who instantly have had their abduction abborted and returned to their bodies.

The 'Greys' groups are in a desperate struggle to survive themselves (which is no excuse for the atrocities they are comiting), stealing taking over human bodies in society. They apparently believe this is their greatest chance of survival.
There's a very odd phenomenon associated with the greys in human bodies: the appear to be able to turn their eyes completly black.
It would appear obvious that the astral/etheric Greys and Reptilians are much less dangerous than the ones who still have a physical body and all the advanced technology at their undeserving hands.
I believe there is an ancreasing number of astral aliens since daily a lot of aliens die in UFO battles that humans can not see because they operate in the infrared, outside of the frequency of visible light. However they can and have been observed shooting each other down using third-generation binoculars at night.
They can also be observed by skilled clairvoyants. I have occasionally, accidentally seen the aliens and their crafts on some occasions.

kind regards,

Paul

This is true. Greys are afraid of Jesus and God. Some even believe them to be the Nephilim, the spawns of demons.

Xanth

Quote from: The Doctor on May 09, 2010, 05:59:48
This is true. Greys are afraid of Jesus and God. Some even believe them to be the Nephilim, the spawns of demons.
It's not *true*.
It's assumed around their beliefs.

Please recognize the difference.  :)

~Ryan

soli

guys I heard if you scream the name of Buddha they get really scared and cower in fear, you don't have to believe in Buddhism at all, or even believe in Buddha, just scream that word and they'll go scampering away

Capt. Picard

I sort of don't believe any words would scare greys away during an abduction...

The Doctor

Quote from: Xanth on May 09, 2010, 12:52:13
It's not *true*.
It's assumed around their beliefs.

Please recognize the difference.  :)

~Ryan

That was what I meant, it's a true belief.

personalreality

And Nephilim doesn't necessarily imply "spawn of demons".  They are they spawn of humans and Annunaki, "those who from heaven to earth came", which could be aliens or gods, your choice.

In some writings they were considered to be reckless perhaps, but not the spawn of demons.
be awesome.

The Doctor

I guess my information is sketchy at best. But yes, you are quite right.

Everlasting

Every person is a corporation and every corporation is a person, that's the law.  That's why the Gov. have power over you.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.