i can project!.....but i cant stay in control

Previous topic - Next topic

gangta

i can astral project....but after awhile it becomes more of a dream then i get angry and end up back concious. how do i control this gift?

Lucid_Learner

Try looking at your astral hands so you remain "awake". Also if it's going into a dream don't get angry, just go with the flow and see where it takes you. :wink:

Peace, LL 8-)

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"

gangta

thanks ill keep that in mind. i think another problem is im suprised i can do it so quickly and (compared to some stories ive heard) easily, which makes the sensation of projecting overwhelming. i heard that i took some people months to years. it might be the fact that i daydream more than most people so i know how to go into a trance and relax.

another thing i meant to mention was the magnitude of the vibrations when rentering my physical body......it felt like the whole room was violently moving side to side.....is that normal or is this a sign i did something wrong with the projection or something weird in the astral plane?

Woah

Quote from: gangta on October 02, 2006, 09:36:39another thing i meant to mention was the magnitude of the vibrations when rentering my physical body......it felt like the whole room was violently moving side to side.....is that normal or is this a sign i did something wrong with the projection or something weird in the astral plane?

I get that too. :)
I'm pretty sure it's normal though, no worries.

Lucid_Learner

Theres no right or wrong answers... the whole experience is personal just to you so don't worry if your vibrations are severe Are even if you projected as an elf from the moon or whatever.

Perhaps your just a natural at AP. I've been attempting for several months now and the furthest i've got is the vibrations, but we will all get there in the end if we perceviere.

Peace, LL 8-)

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"

knightlight

very true lucid learner. 

Gangsta: everything you have described so far is typical for someone who is getting used to projecting.  Even if it is easy to have OBE's its not easy to get used to having them.  The vibrations upon re-entry are a bit odd as I have only had vibrations while exiting so I cant help you there but maintaining control while OBE is very hard at first.  It takes your consciousness a while to get used to the idea of an obe.  I had the same problems and sort of still do but when I am OBE my mind goes "this is obe" and sort of switches to OBE mode and allows me to stay obe longer.  Its all about repeated experience.  Do yourself a favor and dont be angry when you loose control of the experience, its not worth it.  Just be happy you can have experiences easily and rest assured that your control will get better over time.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Lucid_Learner

KnightLight said some true stuff there. Go with the flow of it... and you will gain experience. With practice comes control. And with control comes better experiences :wink: Just keep at it mate.

Peace, LL 8-)

gangta

thanks everyone i appreciate the help. since my last post i had a projection where i had control....for the most part. the only problem is that it was more of a ride that me traveling from place to place.....i think that its because im so excited to be able to project that i keep thinking about places to go, and by doing that i keep projecting from one place to place continously without much time to enjoy any one of em. i guess i gotta keep practicing and focusing.

is it possible to meet people i never knew personally....like tupac or somebody?

knightlight

lol yes it is.  Its not necessarily going to be them (cant really know for sure....) but you can meet anyone.  There are no limits to consciousness.  You could meet anyone or do anything.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.