News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Weird lights

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakon

Hi! Something weird happened to me yesterday before I went to sleep. I didn't know where to post it, but I suppose here is fine.

I was lying in my bed, waiting for a message to arrive at my cell phone. I silenced it so that it doesn't wake my room mates. I was tired so I closed my eyes, because I expected that I would be able to see it light on through my closed eye lids. I wasn't just expecting the message, I was absolutely sure that it will arrive in a few seconds. I saw very bright light through my eye lids. I thought that the message had arrived, but when I opened my eyes, I saw that it didn't.

I just read Mary Sparrowdancer's book 'The Love Song of the Universe'. In it, I read that Mary put some stones under her pillow one night, and because of those stones she had an extraordinary the following night. I have a few stones of my own, and so I decided to place them under my pillow, just to see if it would have any effect. I couldn't sleep, so I started playing a game with my thoughts. I imagined that  those stones under my pillow were really magical and that they had the ability to heal me. I imagined that there were rays of light coming from the stones and going through my body. I soon discovered that this type of action stimulated my energy body, because I was trying to feel the rays with my body. I liked it so I continued doing it. I thought that it would perhaps be more efficient if the stones were on my chest, because then rays would spread throughout my whole body more easily. I didn't move the stones to my chest, I just imagined that they were now placed on my chest. I slowly stimulated my body with my imagined rays of light, starting from my feet. When they reached my head, I once again saw very bright light behind my closed eye lids. There were white rays of light coming from a bright violet source. I changed my eye focus to the source of the light, and then it all disappeared instantly. I have somehow seen those imagined rays of light. Does anybody know what happened to me or did anyone have any similar experiences?

I had no extraordinary experiences the following night caused by the stones...
I'm planning on living forever...
So far so good!

Sabinius

interesting, have you ever closed your eyes and just see sort of imagined colors through you eyes, twisting and turning but faint on a black background? I've tried  manipulating these but to no avail.

But heck every human is different, maybe these are stronger for you, or maybe this has nothing to do with your experience; Expecially since they appeared when you thought of them there.

The mind is a powerful thing my friend, more power than most bother exploring  :wink:
If you push hard enough, It'll fit