News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Man in Black

Previous topic - Next topic

Transcendus

I recently encountered a strange entity while traversing the Astral Plane. This entity appeared to be a very tall man (easily seven feet tall) dressed in a black suit. It also had an antique pocket watch that it would occasionally glance at as if checking the time. Although it gave off an aura of palatable dread, I courageously stood my ground, which p***ed it off. I got the sense that it was not used to people standing up to it, considering my courage to be an act of defiance. It started pulling in energy from the surrounding area in order to make itself physically larger (it easily grew another 2-3 feet in height) in an attempt to intimidate me. For some reason, almost instinctively, I suddenly found myself drawing a banishing earth pentagram in front of myself and shouting Adonai (one of the Hebrew names for God). This actually drove the entity backward a few feet and seemingly stunned it for a few moments. I took this opportunity to make my escape from the Astral Plane. Does anybody have any clue what the heck this thing might have been? And why the heck would it come after me for no reason whatsoever?
Rosicrucian Order AMORC, Archivist of the Chautauqua Lake Pronaos

Szaxx

What  was the environment like?
How did you feel within yourself?
What, if any, could be the reason that you think he appeared?
Do you normally act defiantly when meeting an unknown?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

spirited away

I have seen these entities before also.  I encountered about four of them in a room.  Two sat on a couch and two stood.  All black everything. Slender build with suit.  I had a sense they were intelligent but I did not had a good sense about them.  Needless to stay, I did not stay very long to find out what they wanted lol.  However, they did not stop me from leaving either.
Boom chika wow wow!

ToXiPhobia

Why would you stand close to such beings and even "attack" it? Could you show me a picture or explain the form of the earth pentagram please?

Transcendus

Quote from: Szaxx on June 07, 2014, 19:32:45
What  was the environment like?
How did you feel within yourself?
What, if any, could be the reason that you think he appeared?
Do you normally act defiantly when meeting an unknown?

The environment around myself and this entity was pure darkness. I felt abject fear and dread, as if I was watching an approaching tidal wave with no hope of escape.

Transcendus

Quote from: ToXiPhobia on June 07, 2014, 20:42:10
Why would you stand close to such beings and even "attack" it? Could you show me a picture or explain the form of the earth pentagram please?

A banishing earth pentagram is merely a star made out of flaming blue light. It is used in the Golden Dawn tradition in order to banish entities such as ghosts. 

Szaxx

Why not think of manifesting light then asking "What is your intent?"
A negative entity would leave of their own volition.
Some entity testing you to assess your mindset would communicate.
The environment seemed to promite the latter. The feel of dread would have been instilled to assess you.
Assuming a test was the purpose of this encounter, you acted negatively.
You may need to reconsider your actions.

Transcendus

Quote from: Szaxx on June 07, 2014, 22:10:16
Why not think of manifesting light then asking "What is your intent?"
A negative entity would leave of their own volition.
Some entity testing you to assess your mindset would communicate.
The environment seemed to promite the latter. The feel of dread would have been instilled to assess you.
Assuming a test was the purpose of this encounter, you acted negatively.
You may need to reconsider your actions.

Perhaps. But keep in mind that my very presence upset this thing. The fact that I did not runaway at first caused it to become angry. It began to "pump itself up" like a wild animal would if you stepped into its territory. In a way, this thing acted more like an animal than an intelligent creature (at least intelligence, as we know it). 

Szaxx

In the physical this pumping up action is a form of intimidation.
In the non physical, size has no part in anything. It's a changeable percieved visual reference.
You can see microbes then be as large as a planet if you wish. The point is, you are you, no matter what form or size you take.

A simple thought can transform you invisible to anything you are unsure of.
There's no need to attack anything. This will only subdue your progress.

Micael

I understand your reaction, what do you think about trying to communicate with it first the next time? Seeing what it has to say for itself.
Certain things you just gotta know to experience. Certain things you just gotta experience to know.

Raymond

So have you had these kinds of experiences before Szaxx?
A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!

Szaxx

Oh yes and then some.
Communicate or at least try, if this fails read their thoughts and if intelligent enough  you can imprint some relevant info into them telepathically.
Its rare they're too stupid to do this, if so then look friendly.
Let them be the negative one's.