"New" planet approaching?

Previous topic - Next topic

dino333

Maybe this has something to do with Mars being so close... But anyways, a few nights ago I was having a dream and at one point I looked out the window and saw a large planet that looked about the size of the moon, only  it was red. Anyone else seen this?

no_leaf_clover

quote:
Maybe this has something to do with Mars being so close... But anyways, a few nights ago I was having a dream and at one point I looked out the window and saw a large planet that looked about the size of the moon, only it was red. Anyone else seen this?

Mars wouldn't be the size of our moon in the night sky, but it is pretty big and clearly visible most every night, provided that you have a relatively clear sky and not too much light pollution.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

jc84corvette

bacsy

i've been reading your conversation about a tenth planet and i do believe we'll be able to see/find it some time in the future whoever had a dream about the planet can you please describe the woman in more detail for me since i've had a very similar dream to yours.also i've been astral projecting for a few years now,and i wondered if when or if any of you were astral travelling did you ever encounter your spirit guides.

mark1511

I have to say that this topic annoys me.  The only way that the world is going to end is if it is destroyed by war.  People have been predicting the end of the world for thousands of years and geuss what?  It has NEVER happened.  Do not believe everything that you read.  Some people genuinely are crazy or, at best, deluded.  For example, David Icke actually believes the world is controlled by Lizard's.  He thinks that George Bush, Tony Blair and the Royal Family are lizards.  I only ever read or watch anything with him in it for comedy value.  I believe that astral projection and OBE's are real.  But, it is important to keep your feet on the ground.  DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR.

PS.  About the face on Mars.  The same region has been photographed again and there is no face.  The first picture was a trick of the light.  Yes...these things do happen.

no_leaf_clover

Welcome to the board, Mark.

quote:
I believe that astral projection and OBE's are real.

People that believe in something like this must be ignorant or deluded on how the mind works. There is no evidence that any 'non-physical body' ever leaves your real body, and I challenge you to find such evidence, Mark. People just dream, etc., but hardly ever remember them. When people do remember them and maybe remember them clearly, they claim to have left their body and experienced other dimensions and other such ridiculous things. Some people even believe that some 'life force' is what makes the cells in your body work. Well, back a few hundred years ago, people also thought all your thinking was done in your heart and your brain was nothing but padding for your skull. Guess what? They were dead wrong and simply didn't know enough about anatomy.

Evidence, evidence, evidence. Rationality and reason over all.

quote:
But, it is important to keep your feet on the ground. DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR.

PS: If the statement that the 'Face' has two clear depressions where human eyes would be and features that resemble a nose and mouth can be dismissed so easily by saying it just doesn't look like a face anymore (Martian weathering), then perhaps you'd like to tell us what exactly caused those pyramids around the face and why they don't appear anywhere else on Mars yet are so close to one another, and so close to the 'Face' as well.

Maybe, too, you'd like to tell us why NASA stopped releasing photos of the Pyramids of Mars so long ago, and maybe while you're at it you can tell us how the Egyptians made their pyramids. You can surely tell us why the Sun has scrapped its 11-year cycle and become more active than it ever has before and what body beyond the known planets is causing the elliptical orbits. It is a mathematical fact that something is pulling on Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus, yet no one can find the body that's causing this. Share some info?

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by no_leaf_clover
People just dream, etc., but hardly ever remember them. When people do remember them and maybe remember them clearly, they claim to have left their body and experienced other dimensions and other such ridiculous things.

Hey there no_leaf_clover.....am I missing something here?  I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic with this statement or not.  I look forward to all your posts regarding the Sumerians and the Annanuki (sp?), but I had to re-read what you wrote twice just for good measure.

Do you mean to tell me that you believe all of us who experience AP/OBE are having nothing more than really vivid dreams?
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

no_leaf_clover

quote:
Do you mean to tell me that you believe all of us who experience AP/OBE are having nothing more than really vivid dreams?

No. If I didn't believe in all of that I would have never found this site. I own a copy of Astral Dynamics.

Jeff_Mash

quote:

quote:

No. If I didn't believe in all of that I would have never found this site. I own a copy of Astral Dynamics.

Ok, because you had me confused when you wrote that first paragraph above.  [:D]
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

punkyou

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

You'd be surprised at how unlikely 'intelligent biological' life can evolve on none Earthlike planets

hephaestus, you'd be surprised how *easily* life can evolve. you're under the spell of modern science. it is believed that all live requires oxygen, food, space, etc. it was also thought, until recently, that all life needed sunlight, too, until we found those underwater colonies of weird blind fish and plants that lived off of thermal heat.

robert bruce has even reported astral wildlife, and people experience negs all the time. is this not intelligent life? and it does not require oxygen or food, or at least the kind of food we think of. according to science, these astral beings can't exist.

here's the facts:

the only planet we know of for sure that has evolved life, is earth. therefore all of our experiences with life in the universe are based on this planet. science is such that it doesn't allow you to say "well, maybe there are more kinds of life than what is here on earth" without solid proof. obviously, we wouldn't know yet, since our space technology is severely limited. we're only now beginning to explore our neighboring planet mars from the surface.

also, there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on all the beaches of the world combined. this, science has determined, and is therefore, relatively obvious. suppose every star or system of stars has planets. maybe just 1 or 2 planets. do you have any idea how many planets that is? and we only know of the ones in our system, and closeby systems that have big enough planets to see.

so no one knows. we don't even have the experience with alien life to *comprehend* what can and can't be done in the vast universe we live in. we're just exploring a corner of our own room, without knowing much about the rest of the house, and much less of our neighboring galaxies. science says its unlikely for intelligent life to evolve, because it needs proof for otherwise. yet here WE are, not knowing much about space anyway. we must be *really* lucky, huh? scientists (without the aid of the scientific method, or course) have showed how life can evolve even without the element carbon, of which every life form on earth is based on. they've shown on discovery how simple life can evolve from silicon..

be more open-minded towards life.

You sound like a poster child for the Heavens Gate UFO cult.  Where do you get your information?
PS check out this link http://www.geocities.com/rick_g22/ufo.html

Logic

Zebrina, did you see a red planet with discolorations near the poles and equator (grey area's)? I've seen this a few times before projecting.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Mohamed

I apologize if what I say below was posted already, but I really don't have the time to search all eight pages of this topic.

Zebrima,

This can not possibly be true.  I do not doubt your eperience, not at all, but I do not believe of such a planet.  One, because the gravity of this planet could cause major shifts in the orbits of the other planets in our solar system.  Two, if the orbit of this planet is 2000 years, it would be too far away for our sun to pull the planet back to complete its orbit, it would be lost in space.

Either way, this was an interesting experience indeed!

Mohamed
"Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?"
(The Qur'an, 21:30)

Logic

Mohammed, perhaps you have not heard of the enourmous belt of comet's in the suns orbit, roughly 1.8 lightyears away (around 20,000,000,000,000 miles) pluto's orbit is roughly 247.7, at a distance varying between 29.6 to 49.3 AU's (astronomical units, distance between earth and sun (149,598,000km)).

May it be that the sun does not have enough gravitational pull to have such an immense orbit, the theory of dark matter and dark energy comes into play. Astronamers claim that there is not nearly enough visable mass in the galaxy, let alone universe to hold star systems and galaxies together, technicaly speaking galaxies should not even exist. Only 1/13 of the matter needed to support the existance of galaxies being held together exists, therefore there must be an immense ammount of matter and energy holding these celestial clusters of stars together.

no_leaf_clover

Punkyou,

quote:
Where do you get your information?

Where do I have to get it from? I don't think I'm wrong in saying that the only life we have studied is life from Earth, and I also know how the scientific method works. It needs physical evidence, and yet-to-be-explored planets and moons obviously can't provide that physical evidence. We've yet to even land a man on Mars. It's also a mathematical fact that there are most star systems in the universe than there are grains of sand on Earth, and that's a widely accepted statement and can be easily found in numerous places.

PS - The site you posted a link to is nothing new. There will be guys who will try to shoot this stuff down to the very end, but there are problems that they can't account for with pranksters or mind-washing cult leaders. Some of the information I read there was wrong, too. The author of the page apparently doesn't know too much science (flimsy explanation for radiation at crop circle sites), and he explains how the egyptian's built their pyramids. Well, last time I heard, which wasn't too long ago, we have no idea how the egyptian's built their pyramids. We can only guess, but even the best theories have blaring holes, such as the sloping angles within the pyramids, tiny narrow passages, etc., but yet the author of that site knows exactly how they did it, and wouldn't you know, it wasn't that hard after all!

Mohamed,

quote:
This can not possibly be true. I do not doubt your eperience, not at all, but I do not believe of such a planet. One, because the gravity of this planet could cause major shifts in the orbits of the other planets in our solar system.

I'm no genius myself, but you lack some scientific information as well. On top of what Logic provided, a big mystery for the past hundred years or so has been the gravitational force that pulls on the outer planets. As you know, the outer planets don't have perfectly circular orbits. In fact, they are all skewed in the exact same direction, which points to the obvious: something is pulling them that way. So the "major shifts in the orbits of the other planets" are already there and understood; we just don't understand why they're like that.

Zebrima

Hi again,

The planet I saw was dark red and I can't remember clearly, but it's possible that it had some darker or black/gray areas around its poles. I'm not sure however. I think it had some darker red parts in the middle though, like a swirled pattern or dark-red clouds around it.

Same thing with the woman, I had this experience a long time ago and I can't remember her clearly anymore. She gave me a feeling of being like an "earth-godess", partly because of her brown/tanned clothing, complexion and hair, but also the deep sexual powers she had. Now I would associate her with the second chakra and its energy. The green eyes with the pupils was the most amazing part. I still believe that the eyes were an important part to my experience - maybe the most important part. It was some kind of power she had in her eyes, which was both scaring and hypnotizing. I think she has some similarities to the sumerian godess Innana, but I got a name like "Tianna" from her and really prefer to call her that.

I'm sorry I can't give you more, but I hope this helps you a bit...

Love and light,
Zebrima

veliki grizli

There is a study : 10 th planet is made of dark matter!

DarkQuest

lemme apologize ahead of time if this was already discussed, but i read the first post then just went to the last post.  anyways one time at work we were talking about how the myan calender was gonna end 2013 i believe, and you said the planet comes every like 2000 years according to your dream, and people said somethin is prolly gonna happen at the end of the mayan calender.  well maybe after it ends like that is when the mayans predict the planet will be close and then it will be discovered??? just a thought
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

Logic

acctually, the end of the mayan calendar signifies the return of earth back to a certain point in the galaxy where the cycle began some 5000 years ago (according to my knowlage).
There are lots of beliefs about it starting some sort of demon war, the returning of nibiru, raising of conciousness, etc. I don't really know what to say for sure though.

no_leaf_clover

quote:
Originally posted by DarkQuest

lemme apologize ahead of time if this was already discussed, but i read the first post then just went to the last post.  anyways one time at work we were talking about how the myan calender was gonna end 2013 i believe, and you said the planet comes every like 2000 years according to your dream, and people said somethin is prolly gonna happen at the end of the mayan calender.  well maybe after it ends like that is when the mayans predict the planet will be close and then it will be discovered??? just a thought

The actual date turns out to be some day in December 2012, but I wouldn't expect Nibiru to pull around then. In fact, I wouldn't expect Nibiru to ever pull around. I don't say this because I don't think it's coming around, but because we aren't going to be told when it's coming around, and we don't have enough information to find out on our own. When you start hearing about major natural disasters, and there is clearly some disturbance on Earth, then you pack up and head out to an area that you feel will be safe (ie no buildings will fall on you, flooding, fires, etc.).

Does anybody know anything else about the celestial cycle that 2012 is a part of, like why it was important to them, etc.? We should try to figure out why it was so important to the Mayans that they should need a calender for it.

Yerzak06

Man, I figure that if nothing bad happens in 2012, there are going to be alot of dis-gruntled people.
- Me

Nagual

Not really; they will just forget about 2012 and start a new thread with 20xy...  like they did with the previous ens of the world in the past. [|)]
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

WalkerInTheWoods

quote:
Does anybody know anything else about the celestial cycle that 2012 is a part of, like why it was important to them, etc.? We should try to figure out why it was so important to the Mayans that they should need a calender for it.

I think that is a big mystery. I have only ever heard people wonder the same thing as there has never been anything found to give an explanation as to its importance to the Mayans. It may be nothing more than just a natural cycle that they discovered.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

christiankhs

Yerzak06

I didn't see any thing about the mayans on the sight, but there is alot of other intersting information. Thanks

-Patrick
- Me

TheWanderer