"New" planet approaching?

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWanderer

Look, evolution itself contradicts itself and is NOT something to be treated with as much seriousness as, say, the laws of gravity.

You say these creatures evolved to not need sunlight, eh?  Well, I say they were always living in those conditions, and that they have always been suitable to live in that sort of environment.  Adaptation we see, evolution we do *not*.  As for those fossils of "what man used to be", ever have the common sense to, rather than assume that it was previous man, assume that they were different species?  As for carbon dating, you *do* realize that it is a highly inaccurate form of dating?  Largely, it is based off of assumption.  Carbon dating itself isn't a solid form of measurement by any means -- it doesn't prove that the earth is even 50,000 years old, let alone millions of years old.  Read this if you want more information:

http://www.fishdontwalk.com/articles/datingmethods01.html

I also suggest this PDF, which has a lot of scientific information on why carbon dating is a fallacy as well:

http://www.ankerberg.com/Articles/_PDFArchives/science/SC1W0900.pdf

Dinosaurs aren't even carbon-dated, you know why?  Because they're assumed to live so many tens of millions of years ago, so what would be the point of carbon dating them?  Despite what science deems fit for all of us to believe, there is a good probability that we once co-existed with dinosaurs, and that dinosaurs such as the T-Rex weren't the violent meat-eaters that we are conditioned to see them as ( studies have actually shown their teeth to be better at eating vegetation ), and that dinosaurs may have been relatively peaceful creatures ( unless threatened ).  In fact, a few may even exist today -- the legendary Loch Ness monster, and the Pygmies frequently refer to a creature with dinosaur-like traits that still roams around their homeland in the unexplored jungles.

The point is, open up your minds, but close them when the BS starts flowing in ( genetically engineered human BS ).

Van-Stolin

Funny thing is that Neantertal(SP?) was proven to be a different species when they were able to extract DNA from some bone they found.

I don't remember where, but it was proven that the earth is over millions of years old, I think it had something to do with the polar ice caps.

I don't think we should close our minds to this yet, we have bearly anything on it, we might as well wait at least 2 years, if nothing new happens then this is quits for me.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

no_leaf_clover

TheWanderer,

What you said about carbon-dating could explain a lot of mysterious fossils that plot man back to the same times as dinosaurs, and in a few cases back to primordial life. A fossil has even been found of a sandal print on top of a squished trilobyte.

The rest of what you said didn't really do much for me. While most ancient artifacts have been destroyed over time, and the nature of our solar system allows many explanations for things such as the elliptical orbits of planets, the Face and Pyramids on Mars, growth in sunspots on the Sun, etc., at the same time there is little evidence to debunk explanations like a 10th planet with intelligent life that interfered with us, unless you call scolding for thinking outside of the box evidence.

quote:
As for those fossils of "what man used to be", ever have the common sense to, rather than assume that it was previous man, assume that they were different species?

Any evidence for this common sense besides that there's a possibility for it? Where do we come from if each species is independant and why do we progressively become more advanced?

quote:
The point is, open up your minds, but close them when the BS starts flowing in

That sort of defeats the purpose of having them open to begin with.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

TheWanderer

When you're too closed-minded, you are ignorant.  When you're too open-minded, you become gullible.  You need to tread the line between the two, and that line is common sense.

Nobody can offer proof to any of this stuff yet, don't let any scientist tell you other-wise.  However, it's much easier to accept that there is a creator that created everything, rather than something changing into an entirely different thing over time for no apparent reason, and on top of that we're also supposed to accept that humanity ( and everything else ) occurred out of "chance".  I'm sorry, nothing forms out of nothing.  Something only forms out of something.  There needs to be an action before a reaction, other-wise nothing ever happens.

That stuff with the polar ice caps is just theory, show me some articles on that if you can, and I'm sure that I'll be able to provide articles with counter-evidence as well.

WalkerInTheWoods

quote:
Originally posted by TheWanderer

Nobody can offer proof to any of this stuff yet, don't let any scientist tell you other-wise.  However, it's much easier to accept that there is a creator that created everything, rather than something changing into an entirely different thing over time for no apparent reason, and on top of that we're also supposed to accept that humanity ( and everything else ) occurred out of "chance".  I'm sorry, nothing forms out of nothing.  Something only forms out of something.  There needs to be an action before a reaction, other-wise nothing ever happens.

Maybe it is easier for you to accept the creator theory, but clearly not for everyone. And even if there was an intelligent entity that did create, that does not mean that the creation did not evolve. You are correct in that nothing evolves for no reason, or so logic would dictate anyway. The theory does not say things evolve for no reason. The theory is that things change to adapt to certain changes in the environment and to become more effiecent.

Who knows if something comes from nothing. You are trying to apply laws of the physical to an environment that existed before the physical. No one can really say what the laws were before the physical came to be. Maybe there was no beginning and no end.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

TheWanderer

The only thing that would make sense is for a Creator to have no beginning and no end -- stuff just can't be there.  Applying the laws of the physical?  All that we're talking about is the physical.  I'm pretty sure this discussion isn't about the Astral Realm now, or is it?

Adaptation we see, evolution we don't.  Scientists try to tell you "Ya, adaptations stack up and bam, they eventually add up into a totally different species" -- nuh uh.  That's not how it works.  You can have 1000 small changes in a human, and it would still be, very much so, a human.  People get the two confused often -- one happens, the other we have never seen happen.  Adaptation is something like your body developing an immunity to a cold that it once had -- minor things like that that would never make a lick of difference in both our physical and mental capacity.

no_leaf_clover

Wanderer, how can you believe in adaptations but not evolution? There is no difference between them. Adaptations do not magically remove themselves from someone's genes when they are no longer needed (and adaptations, if not mental, are a result of genetic changes); the DNA stays and is only expanded upon, and this is evolution. It is extremely gradual. You can't expect a new species to pop up every hundred years or so. When adaptations finally amount to something that is noticeably different than the same creature a few hundred thousand years before it, then a new species is classified, and species classification is strictly for the organization of our past into something understandable. That doesn't mean we evolve into a new species every hundred thousand years or so, but that every hundred thousand years or so, our adaptations have become such as to be easily noticeable and distinctly different.

Edited for spelling.

Dark_Phoenix

Hey I just read your post and sorry that this is late and what not but here it goes=> 2 monthes ago when I APed I went along doing what I always do, Flying around the neiborhood to see if friends APed and to see the sights. when out of nowhere like someone used a transporter I saw a hot hot woman and when i mean hot  i mean { }  she had thighs to die over and straight brown hair and gorgious lips gets a guy , well you know , [:D]. anyway she was on the ground and i was in the air and she waved me to come over to her. so i did out of couriousity. she said some thing if i can remember right that the time has come to put aside our diferences and work together. i told her i didn't know what she was talking about, and just as i said that she put out her left arm and pressed a botton and we went somewhere in space , a planet, if i remember correctlty. it had a B E A utiful sky and it had a tint of golden brown since for somereason the suns never set. she told me that thier moving ever so close to our planet that it's causing some trouble on thier planet. and this i'll never foget as long as i live, she said that if and when they come the earth as we know it will forever change and each dimention will collapes and be one and everyone and everything will be stronger by 10x's and earth's gravity will increase by 10. I didn't believe her until she said this= and everything is coming true as i know it , I 've already become 2 x's stronger already without doing anything abnormal or without training. And i started to do some tests this week and it is coming true for this fact.{ i droped a penny 9.8 ft from the ground to see if it takes a sec like its soposed to and it fell in .4575 sec. normal time would be 1 sec to .998 sec.}

Yerzak06

You need to learn a little more about gravity before you say something next time, I dont know what 9.8 feet has to do with anything. By saying that you are either lieing or you wasted alot of time doing your experiment, becase gravity accelerates a falling object 9.8 METERS per second squared. METERS METERS METERS!!!!!!!
- Me

Van-Stolin

At least he is trying to make some sense of his OBE, give him a break.  I would also be curious to find out if these changes were happening, a graduale change in the Earth's gravity would be unnoticed by the average person, but scientists around the world would have figured it out by now, but you know the government, not wanting us to know anything about this sort of stuff or else we will 'panic'.  You have to admit that if you are at least listen to the way everything feels, it feels a little strange, a different feel in the air and this has happened to be even before I came to this site.

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

darkangel13

no_leaf_clover:Where do we come from if each species is independant and why do we progressively become more advanced?

i have to disagree with that.  you've read zecharia sitchen's books, right? well, in the book 'the twelfth planet' somewhere in the beginning, probably in the first 30 pages, he mentions that since the past 'visit' from the annunaki, humans have actually shown clear signs of becoming less advanced. not trying to be indifferent, but i thought i'd point it out
        -Kristina

bitkari

a lot of this "2012" apocalypse/pole reversal/planet flyby/alien invasion/demon war/whathaveyou seems to be based on the mayan calendar.

the mayan long-count calendar finishes its 13th (?) cycle in 2012. im not exactly sure why certain writers have decided that this signals a momentous date of prophecy, but at any rate it seems to have spurred much heated rant from many.

i would very much recommend finding some more evidence before getting too concerned about our impending doom.

the bitkari calendar finishes tomorrow. time to buy party streamers. and a new calendar. no apocalypse in sight! ;)

Van-Stolin

The end of the Mayan calander was soppouse to signafiy that the Earth is now back in its somewhat original postion that it started in, in this position the Earth will sapposeably be at its peak of spiritual energy, this is the reason why most think that it is the end of the world.  I for one think that it is just the end of an era and we will move on to something more then we are now, if it is true anyway.

Kerrblur

got a question about this:

Why must people debate, and argue on something when both sides say how it is going to be because of what they read "so and so".  But the other side say This is really how it is going to be because THIS said this.

How I feel is, this is not a end, but it is a beginning like others say ONLY if 'Man' allow it.  So the more people like some of these on this thread say it aint so, and make  common man-like  mistakes like argueing, debating, fighting, show fear(fight) when the Awakening starts, instead of reasoning and accepting; We all will parish, suffer and not evolve like Humans are developed to do since the beginning.

We will be helped, theres going to be un imaginable rewards, but only at the hands of 'Man' can we make that choice.
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

no_leaf_clover

Why don't you read some of Sitchin's books, Bitkari? [:)]

quote:
i have to disagree with that. you've read zecharia sitchen's books, right? well, in the book 'the twelfth planet' somewhere in the beginning, probably in the first 30 pages, he mentions that since the past 'visit' from the annunaki, humans have actually shown clear signs of becoming less advanced. not trying to be indifferent, but i thought i'd point it out
-Kristina

Well, to this day we can't rebuild the Pyramids, but according to Sitchin the Annunaki built the Pyramids. Once the Annunaki left Earth, since the Annunaki intentionally didn't give us an awful lot of tech, we went back to living in mud houses and farming simple crops after the Great Deluge. But even though we haven't become as technologically advanced as the Annunaki were then, we ourselves have come a good way for the most part. Maybe Sitchin was just trying to reinforce the idea that we had help in the distant past.

darkangel13

quote:
Well, to this day we can't rebuild the Pyramids, but according to Sitchin the Annunaki built the Pyramids. Once the Annunaki left Earth, since the Annunaki intentionally didn't give us an awful lot of tech, we went back to living in mud houses and farming simple crops after the Great Deluge. But even though we haven't become as technologically advanced as the Annunaki were then, we ourselves have come a good way for the most part. Maybe Sitchin was just trying to reinforce the idea that we had help in the distant past.

i can agree with that - however although humans have made amazing progress with technology and other things, they, as a whole, have become much more naive and stubborn to see the truth when they don't want to hear it, and have become less spiritual.  i can't say i'm 100% sure about that, i mean i'm not thousands of years old, hehe, but humans couldn't've progressed in the ways they have being as obstinant as they tend to be today.

as far as people saying that there is no way a planet would be approaching earth or wtv (i read a bunch of that on some earlier pgs of this post), i wouldn't have to rely on anything more than science to prove that false... picture this: we have our universe, from the sun to pluto, as far back as it reaches, and there are of course neighboring universes.  the closest ones, as far as we can tell, don't overlap or interfere with ours.  however each one has it's own gravity levels, and therefore it's own general orbit.  so it is not so insane to believe that this planet, Nibiru, is in an orbit that interferes with ours.
                -Kristina

zareste

They actually.. found the tenth planet just a couple of days ago. Weird, eh? Maybe creepy in a good sense, and it seems this thread was introduced almost a year ago.

Hey everyone.  I happened to come across this in a Google search (been looking all over for past-life recollections of existing in alien races. This isn't quite it but I was still startled).

Anyway, it was reported on Slashdot ( http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/03/14/1657223&mode=thread&tid=134&tid=160 ) that NASA found what they're calling 'Sedna', seemingly the tenth planet in our solar system.

Here's the NASA site for it:  http://www.spitzer.caltech.edu/Media/releases/ssc2004-05/
Go to Visuals for pictures, of course.

I personally don't expect anything big to come of this, but that's just me talking from my own experience.  Time after time I (and countless other people) have gotten what seems like a great revelation that would forever change life as we know it. It's fun for a while, then we go right back to living like zombies the way we have from the beginning, once again just waiting to die. Still, I'm only basing this on the past, and I never had a dream where a woman tells me "You find a new planet, and you'll be happy, but then life will suck again", so you've probably got more reasoning behind your thoughts than I do.

Oh umm... shoot. I just looked at the visuals and it's.. red. The planet's red? You'd think a planet that far off would be blue, but it's red. Okay... now I'm a LOT less skeptical.

joyrex

This should be interesting..[;)]

Blackstream

According to those piccies, the closest that planet will be coming to us is a bit further away than Jupiter.  They didn't say when it'd hit it's peak tho (2012 probably :P).  Still, that planet has a hella lonely orbit... it's so far away, I seriously doubt anything is alive on it (though I suppose the "annukai" would be the ones to do it).  If we are smart, tho, we'll have a probe out there ready and waiting for when it comes by:)

I guess if there was anything on that ice rock, it'd be jumping off around jupiter, but I doubt it.
There is no spoon

zareste

Well the funny thing is, the person in Zebrima's lucid dream/obe said right off that the planet comes into our system every 2000 years, and from that it goes without saying that it's probably really cold, but then there are a whole lot of details on sustaining life that general humanity doesn't know yet. It's quite possible for life to live anywhere with the right technologies, and besides that, spirits are physically invincible. The being said there would be some big changes, which... may or may not indicate life. Ah, we'll find out.

I'm looking over the orbit graphs right now. It was a bit of a throw-off when they said its orbit takes about 10,000 years, which, based on the image, would put it in our system FOR 2000 years rather than after. But then, I don't think they have a very good estimate yet.

no_leaf_clover

quote:
They actually.. found the tenth planet just a couple of days ago. Weird, eh? Maybe creepy in a good sense, and it seems this thread was introduced almost a year ago.

This new 'planet' is not the Sumerian 'Planet of Crossing'. The only thing this new 'planet' (really just a little ball of ice bigger than most others) has in common with Nibiru is the number it would be from the sun. Now, Nibiru would apparently be the 11th planet. However, I really don't think there is anything significant about this newly discovered ball of ice. I wonder what the intentions are about listing it officially as a planet when really there is nothing special about it. It's not even as big as the Moon (neither is Pluto, but this is a simple ice ball rather than something more unusual, and still smaller). Then, you have people here who are convinced this is the planet that we've been talking about, and it turns out there's nothing to worry about after all! The intentions behind it may suddenly get a little clearer, though I believe these intentions would come from a deeper level of the government and aren't a part of some widespread conspiracy. A good example of this kind of control from a small group can be found when you look up who's running the bigger part of the missions to Mars (not NASA).

I don't believe Nibiru is still out beyond Pluto. By now it is most probably well past Pluto and on it's way to cutting through the Solar System. This little ball of ice is of no significance to us here on Earth. It is already well-known that there is much frozen debris around and beyond Pluto. No big deal.

zareste

Well Saturn's just a ball of gas and the sun's just a ball of fire. If you're thinking on that level then sure, our galaxy is just a big disk of stars and the atomic bomb is a big hunk of metal.

I'm seeing plenty semantics.. but so far nothing adds to the subject.

no_leaf_clover

quote:
Well Saturn's just a ball of gas and the sun's just a ball of fire. If you're thinking on that level then sure, our galaxy is just a big disk of stars and the atomic bomb is a big hunk of metal

There are chunks of rock and ice strewn all over the Solar System. There are whole belts of material floating around, and not just the Asteroid Belt. I've heard of two other belts, as well, of ice and rock material just floating around in large quantities. One cuts through the Solar System similarly to how Nibiru would enter, from the Southern Hemisphere, while the other floats around beyond Pluto, and this new 'planet' is a part of. There is no belt of Saturns orbiting the Sun. Nor are there any belts of other stars orbiting the sun. Bits of rock and ice are as common as trees in a forest, only much more spaced out and relatively small. The big thing about this 'planet' is that it's the farthest orbiting thing of its class that's ever been spotted in our Solar System, but it's no big news that there are things floating out beyond Pluto.

I don't know what subject you're referring to, but if you're on the subject that fits under this topic, then it would be adding to and closing this specific subject to say that this bit of space debris is not Nibiru. Nothing I have ever read or heard describes Nibiru as a little piece of debris orbiting normally outside of Pluto, and I've heard all sorts of things on the subject. Maybe from now on we will simply have to refer to Nibiru as the 11th Planet.

zareste

Well, now you've given us a long list of facts everybody already knows.

Does anybody have any input? I've been curious about the other people who have had related OBE/dreams on this subject.

Zebrima

So finally they found it...the tenth planet! Is this the same planet I saw in my dream/obe, almost one year ago? As for the colour and texture of the planet – yes, it's very similar, I would even say the same, as the planet I saw in  my experience (if this dark-red actually is the real colour of the planet?). I feel exited and eager, but also a bit "freaked out". At the same time, I'm not as eager and exited as I thought I would be, and it could have to do with the size of this planet. I  can't regret that I feel a bit disappointed about the size of Sedna, just as I think many of us who were awaiting the discovery of the tenth planet are. Both astronomers, astrologists and those of us who awaited the discovery of Nibiru probably had something larger in mind. Astronomers say, there should be a larger object lurking out there, because of the impact this planet has on the orbits of Neptune and Uranus. And we often think about Nibiru as a giant planet,  maybe even larger than the size of Jupiter.

But does size really matter? After a couple of days "calming down" and getting over my first disappointment, I  have to say no. Size doesn't matter, what's important is that we found something, a new planet far behind Pluto, and that's a revolutionary discovery itself. I feel that this discovery indeed will have a great impact on both scientific development and spiritual development. You see, before the discovery of Sedna, a lot of people wouldn't even believe that there could actually be a tenth planet out there – Pluto was the last one, end of discussion. Maybe that's why some still don't want to call Sedna a planet, not only because it's too small, but also because it rattles our old imaginations of how our solar system actually looks like. But now I  believe that we will be more open-minded and prepared of changes and new scientific progress and information. I'm not saying that Sedna is actually Nibiru, because I also have a hard time believing that. Nibiru should be larger, Nibiru should be closer. But maybe not, that's only our expectations.

However, I get a feeling that there is more, maybe a larger planet close to Sedna, affecting her.
Well, I'm awaiting more information and more discoveries, both about Sedna itself, other planets close to it and related discoveries and development – both scientific and spiritual. Because I really feel that this is only the beginning!

Love and light,
Zebrima