News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

?

Previous topic - Next topic

triplearth

The other night i had a projection this has happened before where i become awake and have no control-i slip out of my body go through my bedroom wall then through the house wall and am outside in the starry night time cosmos floating upward at a quick speed and my fear of heights comes into consciousness but then know i need to let go of fear to efficiently flow, so i do and i am travelling on the network speeding somewhere , some destination and this is kind of foggy as of this writing but i  arrive and am in a astral body hanging out with an average looking human on an average planet (Earth) talking and shareing. But i didnt write this one down once i awoke so the conversation is blurred.
 Then the next night i awake in bed energy and vibrations humming throughout body and am awaiting travel, but the energy is shooting through my feet and very painful and i end the process by willing to wake.

My  understandings of these experiences is still foggy on whether this is OBE or in the realms of lucid dreams?