New here, first time posting

Previous topic - Next topic

ssake

Hi,

I'm very glad to have found this forum. I had a brief OBE many years ago, which I'd be glad to describe if anyone would like to hear it. So I know from experience that it's real, and something of what it feels like. Now, I'd like to learn how to do this intentionally because I've discovered I have a soul mate on the other side from a past life, and I'd like to connect with her. I've read Jonas Ridgeway's introduction, and I've ordered materials from William Buhlman; I'm also friends with someone who is connected with the Monroe Institute, but I don't have the kind of funds necessary to pursue that path. So I'd like to learn how to do this safely, within the financial resources I have, and with the support of a group of people who are also exploring it and have experience with it. I'm open to guidance and suggestions, and I'm looking forward to interacting with you all here.

Thanks,
Steve

missym

Welcome to Astral Pulse!  :-D

Would you care to share your experience? I'm sure many people would love to read it. I know what you mean about not having the money to pursue the Monroe Institution - but fortunately you don't need to spend a dime to have many memorable AP's.
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

Stookie

Welcome to the Astral Pulse ssake! You'll find a ton of info here to get you started. Check out the Astral FAQ's and Permanent Astral Topics if you haven't yet, and there are many people here who can help with any questions. :)

ssake

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome! There's so much new information it's a little daunting, but I will be working my way through it slowly.

My experience--actually, three instances--were back in 1975, when I was, what, 22 years old. I was engaged and sleeping with my fiance at the time, and I woke up with sleep paralysis, something I'd never felt before. There was a strong, coarse vibration, but I couldn't move. I'd studied metaphysics, but for some reason didn't figure out what was going on. I tried to move to get my fiance to wake me up fully, and I figured out by trial-and-error that I could move by *willing* myself to move. So I was maybe a couple of feet away from her, and her back was to me. I willed myself a little closer, and a little closer, until I was right up on her back (so close, that if I'd been using my physical eyes, it would have been out of focus, but it wasn't). Then, suddenly, I was flat on my back in my body, looking up, and finally I realized I must have been out of my body.

I had sleep paralysis a couple more times within the next week or two, and the third time I clapped my hands to try to wake up--except I realized it wasn't my physical hands I was using. By the time I figured out what was going on, I was back in my normal awake state.

Now, through reincarnation research, I've identified not only a past life, but I identified my soul mate as that past-life person's first wife. Their marriage was cut short by illness; I had a mediumistic reading recently, and re-connected with her, and it's like falling in love on this plane (I'm told she's my twin flame, actually, and it definitely feels that way), except it poses some interesting issues with communication and dating...

So I think she is going to actually coach me from the other side. But I need to study the techniques, and I feel I need a supportive community on this side to share my efforts and to get advice from. I tried it this morning for the first time, and I got to the point of starting to feel that strong vibrational energy again. I felt like that was pretty good for a first effort! But then, I think Abby (my love on the other side) has a lot of experience coaching or assisting people from there, or doing related work--or, I get that intuitive impression, anyway. So I think I'm in good hands :-).

So, that's my story...now I have to get busy and educate myself!!
Steve