vibrations in spine?

Previous topic - Next topic

manager48_2000

first off, i'd like to say i have had quite a few ap's under my belt (at least 10), so the experience is nothing new.  but something happened in one of my projections i cant explain, what happened was the following:

i went to lay down as usual, but instead of having to go through my usual routine, i layed down and immediately felt like i was being 'sucked' from my body, so i went with it.  there was absolutely no blackout, i got sucked right out, so i thought cool, time to play.  i could still sense my body back in my room  the longer the projection lasted, the stronger the vibrations got (in my physical body).  they seemed to be originating in my in my spinal cord.  the strongest vibrations were at the very bottom (tail bone)  the vibrations got stronger as time went by and my lower back started hurting, not bad at first, but it turned into wild intense pain, espesially at the base.  the vibrating sensation seemed to be the cause.  finally, i had to abort the projection, because of the intense pain in my tailbone.  when focus shifted back to my body, i realized i had never closed my eyes- i had been staring at the ceiling the hole time. as soon as i got out of bed, i heard (and felt) a huge POP right in the base of my spine.  it was so loud, my dad (who was downstairs) heard it.  the pain immediately went away.

anyone ever experience something like that?

upstream

Hm, that's interesting. Probably a nerve root was pressed by a cramped position. Do you suffer from back pain? Pain there is often due to sacroiliac joint dysfunction and coccydynia. It's an interesting experience anyway because it supports that the vibrational phenomena is not exclusively belong to the sensory cortex.

Intensification of vibrations while already being out is pretty unusual I think and might be related to the pain. So there is really an axial flow in the body needed to sustain the OBE state? Very interesting, thanks for posting.