The Fate of Frank Kepple

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedeekin

I don't know... I just threw in a post because I was bored.

Summerlander

Bored was I because post a in threw just I...know don't I.

Xanth

He Ascended...

C'mon folks, hasn't anyone seen Stargate SG1 here?!  Obviously, he's now an omnipotent being unable to meddle in the affairs of mankind.  :)

personalreality

don't you ever taint the good name of stargate by associating it with frank kepple.
be awesome.

Contenteo

Don't you ever taint the name of Frank Kepple by associating it with Stargate

kurtykurt42

Quote from: personalreality on May 01, 2011, 22:26:57
don't you ever taint the good name of stargate by associating it with frank kepple.

Agreed.

Xanth

personalreality

Quote from: Contenteo on May 01, 2011, 23:27:44
Don't you ever taint the name of Frank Kepple by associating it with Stargate

you are dead to me.

lol
be awesome.

U.MONK

"Hello guys, and sorry for bringing this post back.."

What can I say? I first heard about Frank Kepple a few days ago, I read a lot of his work, I liked the way he broke down the different phases in an easy to understand way, however after all that excitement, I started to read negative posts about him... and how he "ran of" with peoples money.

This didn't stop me attempting his method (why should it? Not like it takes any of my time since I do it before sleeping, and besides his method came across as sound).

So I thought I would give it a go, and here's what happened.

•   I closed my eyes thinking about chewing gum and playing the drums, using all my senses in doing so.

•   Sometime after I lost consciousness. (due to lack of focus)

•   Consciousness was regained when all of a sudden to my surprise I saw the MOST realistic hypnagogic imagery of a red car driving down a country lane, I could see the driver and the passenger as they got closer, I was shocked at the realism! This is the first time I had ever seen hypnagogic imagery and it lasted for about 5 seconds, it was as if I was watching a realistic movie, anyways this exicited me so much I had to open my eyes (I know..)

•   Upon opening my eyes, I entered sleep paralysis.... I get sleep paralysis from time to time so this wasn't anything major.. im still trying to project from SP (ive only managed to do direct projections upon awakening in the mornings).

So, why did I see a car instead of a set of drums? I can only conclude that when  I lost consciousness my thoughts at some point stopped focusing on the drums and started focusing on a car instead.
Despite whether Frank is legit, or a (insert negative remark here), I want to thank the dude for his method, not only did it give me 1 chance to OBE in a session, but because I had sleep paralysis right after it gave me two chances.

Also it introduced my consciousness system to hypnagogic imagery, so no doubt now that ive conciously experienced them once, I will experience them again.
I will continue with his method... I only signed up because I was shocked his method produced good results after 1 LAZY attempt; hope this helps some people....

P.S i also want to thank a Mr......Xanth. i think his name is, i was reading a compilation of franks methods put together by Xanth before i began my attempt (thats how i got the idea for drums and chewing gum).

Summerlander

Kepple's model also seems to resonate with my experiences. I think he had a good way of looking at things.

Lexy

I don't believe he ran off with peoples money because he could have made so much more money. He could have charged more too. At that time he had so many devotees. He was just beginning with the classes, he had the potential to make a lot more money. I understand people being mad after paying money but there were ways to go through paypal & get your money back.
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

personalreality

Quote from: Lexy on May 10, 2011, 19:37:50
I don't believe he ran off with peoples money because he could have made so much more money. He could have charged more too. At that time he had so many devotees. He was just beginning with the classes, he had the potential to make a lot more money. I understand people being mad after paying money but there were ways to go through paypal & get your money back.

he may have been a degenerate alcoholic and compulsive gambler.  these people don't typically commit to anything long term, so it would make sense that he "took the money and ran".

that is a completely unfounded statement based entirely on rumor though.  i have no evidence that it is true.
be awesome.

Lexy

Quote from: personalreality on May 12, 2011, 11:37:18
he may have been a degenerate alcoholic and compulsive gambler.  these people don't typically commit to anything long term, so it would make sense that he "took the money and ran".

that is a completely unfounded statement based entirely on rumor though.  i have no evidence that it is true.

Frank never did drugs & he rarely drank. He did not approve of gambling. Plus he wrote long posts on this forum for years, that takes up a lot of time. Gamblers/addicts don't have much time for anything but their addiction. People start a lot of rumors out of bitterness, envy & rejection.

Summerlander

I wholeheartedly agree with that...^^^

Besides, his Wider Reality description (putting aside his beliefs and interpretations) appear genuine to me. Everything! The "helping" work which I have done before I even heard of him, his description of Focus 1 oC Projections, the metaphysical realm where what appears to be the worlds of others is less liable to manipulation than your own belief system constructs, the "Astral Mud" concept where the religious wrap themselves around their beliefs etc. etc.

All of this resonates true with me because I have experienced strikingly similar things (apart from Focus 4 - although on one occasion I think this was about to ensue). I'm pretty convinced that man was projecting and documenting his experiences. If he was drinking and lying he seems to have selected the right stuff in order to sound convincing and this just doesn't seem feasible to me. If he didn't project, he'd have to do a hell of a research and sort the facts from the rubbish...and the question is...how would he be able to do that if he didn't have some sort of experience with OOBEs?

Pauli2

Quote from: Summerlander on May 13, 2011, 05:05:23
I'm pretty convinced that man was projecting and documenting his experiences.

Projecting (or phasing) - perhaps. But documenting his experiences? No, probably not.

I'm currently on page 470 of the Frank PDF and so far, Frank has written very few experiences
of his own. Those few Frank experiences I've found so far, are very short and incomplete
in amount of details.

It's strikingly.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

personalreality

Quote from: Lexy on May 13, 2011, 00:53:11
Frank never did drugs & he rarely drank. He did not approve of gambling. Plus he wrote long posts on this forum for years, that takes up a lot of time. Gamblers/addicts don't have much time for anything but their addiction. People start a lot of rumors out of bitterness, envy & rejection.

that was a joke first of all, i really don't know anything about Frank's personal life at all. 

second of all, i wrote two books while i was an addict.  i produced 3 albums, painted numerous pictures, went to college (and did exceptionally well), and a whole host of other accomplishments including much spiritual growth and development.  addicts are very good at maintaining their addiction and keeping a happy face for the rest of the world to see.  it's only those closest to an addict that really see what's going on.  so.....yea.

just saying.

be awesome.

Summerlander

Ok, perhaps he was really projecting and his Wider Reality is a genuine account of how he looked at the phenomenon and somewhere along the way he decided to take all of you for mugs in order to feed his addictions if indeed that was the case.

Stookie_

If anything, he made a name for himself. It's 7 years down the line and we're still talking about him.

Summerlander

And not just here. He has been talked about in Astral Viewers, Spiritual Forums and perhaps other Forums too! In AVers, there was once a sticky dedicated to him and his Wider Reality Model. that's how much of an impact the guy had in "Astral Projection" Communities.

Bedeekin

Quote from: personalreality on May 13, 2011, 09:51:36
that was a joke first of all, i really don't know anything about Frank's personal life at all. 

second of all, i wrote two books while i was an addict.  i produced 3 albums, painted numerous pictures, went to college (and did exceptionally well), and a whole host of other accomplishments including much spiritual growth and development.  addicts are very good at maintaining their addiction and keeping a happy face for the rest of the world to see.  it's only those closest to an addict that really see what's going on.  so.....yea.

Cool... what books did you write... What albums did you produce.. are you a producer?

anyway... what's with the rumour mill thing? Was he a drug addict?

personalreality

i didn't write or make anything that was publicly circulated.  just part of my private collection.

the first book was called "A Bathtub Full of Consciousness" and the other was called "Reality Bubbles".  they were mostly about human perception as related to the metaphysical observer that we like to call "the self" or "the higher self".

My albums were unfortunately lost.  I didn't back them up and my computer crashed  :cry:.  It was crushing.  I put a lot of work into them.   There are a few cds floating around some of my friends, but they haven't been able to find them for me to make copies of. 

But yes, I am a producer,  you can download my new album here:

mrcosmos.bandcamp.com

you can download it for free, you just need to set your own price at $0
be awesome.

AstralBlogger

I checked out your website Personalreality the music is very well done I look forward to hearing more

:-D
www.foreverether.com

Todays topic is about how to heal others while astral projecting!
http://foreverether.com/2012/02/25/astral-projection-and-astral-healing/

Twitter Account is foreverether join me and get updates daily

Lexy

Quote from: personalreality on May 13, 2011, 09:51:36

just saying.

But did you do all of that while also gambling? True gamblers that also have a drug problem find it very difficult to maintain a facade. I know professional gamblers & it's worse than drug addiction if you ask me, nothing stops them. I think it's in really bad taste to discredit someone jokingly when other people can take you seriously, that is how vicious rumors get started. 

Summerlander

Innocent until declared guilty.

:-D

Bedeekin

Quote from: personalreality on May 13, 2011, 16:30:03
i didn't write or make anything that was publicly circulated.  just part of my private collection.

the first book was called "A Bathtub Full of Consciousness" and the other was called "Reality Bubbles".  they were mostly about human perception as related to the metaphysical observer that we like to call "the self" or "the higher self".

My albums were unfortunately lost.  I didn't back them up and my computer crashed  :cry:.  It was crushing.  I put a lot of work into them.   There are a few cds floating around some of my friends, but they haven't been able to find them for me to make copies of. 

But yes, I am a producer,  you can download my new album here:

mrcosmos.bandcamp.com

you can download it for free, you just need to set your own price at $0

Nice one.

I've lost things I worked hard on... it's devestating. But you just pick yourself up and start again.