News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Wizarding World

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Well, I don't remember having so many vivid dreams on a row with significant and clear-cut messages.

This one last night started with seeing images on the sky, people were running, airplanes dropping bombs, cars were smashing. It was quite scary. There were some people with me, but I never saw who they were. I said to them "This is a hologram. Someone is casting these images on the sky to scare the people". All of a sudden darkness fell, the colors went dull and the images from the sky reflected on the ground. It was like a real war. There were attacks everywhere, explosions, people running and screaming. We realized that the attacks were from the Death Eaters like in the world of Harry Potter. The Death Eaters were fighting with their spells and wands. They were dresses in hooded long cloaks and their faces were covered with masks. I found myself holding a wand too and I started casting spells to fight them but my wand was not producing any power, it did not affect them at all. At that moment someone grabbed my hand and we were teleported in a room somewhere underground. It was dim and colorless with old time furniture, big stone fireplace, just like the interior of the pubs in Hogsmade village. I was waving my wand, trying to make a small cauldron to levitate but I couldn't. Then I said " I need to go through the process of a wand choosing me because this one has no power". Then Dumbledore's voice said (I didn't see him, I just heard his voice) "It's not the wand. It's you. It's your intent, that gives power to the wand". Then I found myself outside in the midst of the fight again. I took a deep breath, imagined my inner power growing and growing, channeled it though my wand, lifted with ease a huge boulder and threw it over a group of Death Eaters. Then I woke up.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on November 08, 2022, 09:00:44
Well, I don't remember having so many vivid dreams on a row with significant and clear-cut messages.
That seems to be the way it works. Rapid fire, in your face, meaningful LDs and then you go into a pattern of just so-so, with little remembrance LDs.

The thing is, you have programmed and allowed your consciousness to be aware of all of this. Most people, their heads hit the pillow and next thing it's morning, with little if any recollection of their nocturnal experiences.  Like Robert Moss says, "Dreaming is Waking up". I love his videos on "Active Dreaming". I took the word Dreaming out of my nighttime affirmation. I use the words sleep or asleep instead, as of "By my act of will, I release my focus over my physical body and go to sleep. I am consciously in my sleep "knowing I am asleep" or knowing I am lying safe and sound in my bed" I learn from, enjoy and remember my experiences too". I mentally say that every single night and have been using that for years.

Doing a quick Google search on his name I found this Gem of a description about him
"A central premise of Moss' approach is that dreaming isn't just what happens during sleep; dreaming is waking up to sources of guidance, healing, and creativity beyond the reach of the everyday mind. What People are Saying About Robert Moss "Robert Moss is dragging us, kicking and screaming, into a new vision of consciousness, space, and time."

I love those adventures that kind of mirror a movie or scenario that has been read in a book. Those will always begin with me in 3rd person view, just watching, until suddenly I find myself in 1st person mode as an active player in the scenario at hand.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

Interesting form of precog or clairvoyance: the hologram first in the sky, then on the ground. Then the ever-necessary Intent. This series of dreams has really served to sharpen your skills!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde