News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Who helps me explore the dreamworld?

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustardseed

Been following this conversation for a while. Had an inspiration to see if I could get something. I saw a totally purpulish or blue field and some mountains. saw the numbers 5 and 2 a big sort of guitar but bigger and some names Marlase Preid Harter Fighter pretty wierd just lasted a few seconds.
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Tombo

Thats just crazy! Really awesome! Or did you guys just go to google and browse for tom bodenmann[8D]???? hehehe

To AndrewTheSinger: Exactly I play the Banjo! I was afraid you didn't even know the instrument. How did you get that so quick? very good! Ohh BTW I think we might do better if we ask for picures instead of words. That might be easier for the subconscious to get tru!

To Musterseed: How did you do that? The music I play is called Bluegrass music. It's origin is a area called the blueridge mountains.
It's called Bluegrass cause the meadows (fields) have a blue (purple) color in that area. The big guitar would be a bass then. The numbers I can not explain. Ohhh wait! we are 5 men and 2 woman in the band! thats just crazy! one band members name is Marlies (=> marlase!) one is Theo Hurter (=>Harter!)
Didn't you really cheat[;)]? Next time I choose something impossible to find out "illegal" [^] we'll see what you do with that!

" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

Mustardseed

[:D]Sorry couldn't help it you have a nice webpage. Thought abit of fibbing was ok if I told the truth right after. You sort of set yourself up using your name and then asking for clues. Looks like you play that "Bongo" well.

Tombo

Looks like I just got punked[B)] Good joke indeed I must admit....You would have told me anyway right?! RIGHT?! I guess using my real name for username wasn't that smart, I see that now very clearly[:o)]
Won't happen again!
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

AndrewTheSinger

Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Mustardseed

Yes I would have. I love a good laugh , both at myself and others but love the truth more. I would have told you, but wanted to see if you would figure it out. [8D]You are a good sport.
Regards MS

Tombo

To AndrewTheSinger: Now, did you figure the Bongo on your own or was that a joke after reading my homepage[:(!]

To Musterseed: why don't you participe on our experiments? Come on!

-St John of the Cross

AndrewTheSinger

No, I didn't know you had a webpage, I saw it in my dream but it wasn't the right answer anyways lol
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

shaman

Hey Tom,

At last I got onto your posting about experimenting in the dream world.

Well, as to me, I haven't tried much in the LD region, first I have to work on that to induce more LD. I had none for a long time.

As to me, usually I worked on dreams in general, trying to find when I have a premonitory one. There are some that I already know, since I have learn their symbolism, and there are others that I try to find out. And then there are the vivid ones, that are like flash. There are also those that come as if I was watching TV or reading the journal, and what I see there is actually the picture of the news of an event that will happen within a day or two.

That's why I was asking HyperD to check if he can find someone in the astral to tell him the future.

As to me, only once in a lucid dream I asked the stary night sky to reveal me the future, but it did not work, I only got for answer a sensation of fear engulfing me (well, I would have prefere a sensation of joy...).

So, we could try another kind of experiment where the time difference between LA SUISSE and the US could be used as follow.

We need one person who sleeps and who is dreaming toward the end of the night, toward the morning, since this the time when the dreams are best remembered. Then we need a person awake who will try to transmit a message to the sleeping person. For example the person awake is thinking of a large enveloppe and of a large piece of paper where a shape has been drawn with a given color. Then the person awake thinks about puting the paper in the envelop  and addressing the envelop to the sleeping person and then sending it. The sleeping person has only to dream about it, that all. Then the next morning one can check out what has happened.

Of course we can also write the name of the parents instead of coloring a geometrical shape....

I think the time difference between Switzerland and US (east coast) is 6 hour.
What do you think?

Tombo

O.k. lets try that.So if I understood you right the person recieving the message doesn't have to have a LD but just a regular dream, right? time difference between Switzerland (La Suisse if you like although i'm living in the german part. actually my french is pretty bad!...)is 6 hours. so you could draw something and I see what happens. lets do it with a drawn figure. what about Sunday morning (swisstime)?

-St John of the Cross

shaman

OK, it sounds good.

If on Saturday evening here by 11pm, or midnight I concentrate on the envelop to send you... it will be around 5 or 6 am on Sunday in Switzerland and that should do it. At that time you should be sleeping but also "fresh" enough to remember whatever you dream.

Now, I will repeat that already tonight and Friday, to make it stronger on Saturday... and we'll see if you dream of any envelop... addressed to Tom Bodenmann in Switzerland.

The evening before (Saturday evening in Switzerland) try not to drink alcohol or to go to sleep too late, as this might make you more tired and you will have dificulties remembering your dreams.... So think about it if you prefer another day, or if Sunday morning is fine for you... then let's try.  I will draw a geometrical figure and color it...

Cheers!

Tombo

No drinks tonight. I'll concentrate on the envelope. I'll report back tomorrow.
see you Tom

-St John of the Cross

Tombo

It didn't work like planned. I didn't dream of any envelope with a geometrical figure. I recieved a envelope in one dream but it was a white one with a letter inside. can't remember exactly, what it said. I see two options now:
1) I try to figure it out in my next LD
2) You say, what it would have been, and we try again.

-St John of the Cross

shaman

I suspect these things do not work (and it is not my first experiement) because we really don't know each other. The only time it worked was with someone very close that I knew very well. So even if it "works" it is not very effective as it would be with someone close that you personnally know.

I will continue trying to send you the a geometrical picture in color, so I will not let you know what it is, and if you happen to dream of an envelop with a picture or whatever, then let me know. So I'll continue
to think about sending you the geometrical figure.

Cheers!

Ensoñador

This experiments are great!. If LD are not only a reflection of ourselfs, if there we can handel with universal information, what implications could this have on our undestanding of the universe?

Can dream reallity really converge with our daily reality? Is real time projection real or we are travelling only in our memory and system of representation?

I would love to participate in this experiment, but I´m not so good being lucid in dreams. Too many reality fluctations in my last AP any way.

I read a book called "remote eye viewing", cool stuff about getting real info about places, people and objets. Many said telepathy of this kind is not really a travel to that place  but like an antena in wich we recieve info. Travel or psi-reception, ¿who knows?

Ensoñador

Tombo

Shaman: O.k. good, As soon as I got something I report back.

Ensoñador: Yeah I think like you these experiments are very interessting and have far reaching implications. It doesn't matter if you don't have that many LD I don't either. I'm still thinking about the difference between travel and psi-reception. Is there realy any at all?

Cheers Tom

-St John of the Cross

Tombo

My Idea is as follows. We agree on a certain question or task and next time we have a LD we perform it. After 2 weeks or so everybody describes his experience. This would give us a possibility to determine to what degree our experiences are personnel and to what degree they're universal. And It would be fun!
Who would participate?

For example: we could ask other dream charakters who they are, Wish to meet an angel, ask somebody whether there is a karmic law or not and so on......

-St John of the Cross