News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I had a very strange sleep last night

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

Now I can understand Freddie Kruger, because he attacks you in "Dreams".

But Jason or Predator, nah!  :-D

proyect_outzone

QuoteI simply can't see how the Predator or Jason from Friday the 13th can manifest as real beings in my bedroom.

The question is not, how they can manifest. The question is, what room do you see and who or what are the seen persons (of course they are not jason and predator)? There are several kinds of experiences, which allow to see supernatural things with physical eyes open. And you learned most probably in the astral world, that not every perception from there is, what it seems. Same is with any other supernatural perception. They can be the truth and they can be the untruth and everything between. Thats one of the big problems of the application of supernatural skills. One has to learn to interpret the perceived things and to distingish truth and untruth.

So when something with a certain skill percepted cannot be the truth, it is still not necessarily a proof for the non existence of this skill.

QuoteIt just so happens that a great deal of SP can be explained as having physiological origins..

Without participation of physical things,we would never remember any out of body experience and never have any supernatural perception. Just because our brain and our body are physical things. So, the observation of physical reactions is not a prove, that no supernatural thing caused or influenced it. This is one of the main problems of common science. They do not know about supernatural, so they do not search for ways to exclude it. They just tell often enough "This thing is "blah blah blah" but the causes are not fully known or unknown." One example is the exploding head syndrome. Science found nice words to describe it and to let it look completely physical. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome No one would believe in non physical reasons after reading this.

But there is one sentence:
QuoteThe cause of the exploding head syndrome (EHS) is not known, though some physicians have reported a correlation with stress or extreme fatigue.
Stress and fatigue are good triggers for pre OBE phenomena and OBEs (due the slower falling asleep (stress) or the fast falling asleep (fatigue)). The EHS is such a pre OBE phenomenon. The EHS can even be triggered intentionally by application of OBE methods or (better) focusing on own energy body during relaxation. There is just the help of another person required, who must suddenly disturb the relaxation (clapping hands).

Bedeekin

Well just the sheer quantity of different and obviously internally created things I've experienced during SP and their unconnected content in comparison to the following Out of Body bit, never washed with me as being important. They have simply been too obvious. The truth behind them correlate to my current fears at the time. Most of the 'nasty' ones happened early on and directly applied to simple fears.

I hold the current understanding that the hallucinations during SP are dualistic. They are spurred on in whatever capacity by ones own expectations and creative ability during this state to make thought reality. Including this is the perceived presence of ones self sensing oneself. Like a type of feedback. If one is scared by the 'supernatural' or sense of presence (oneself) then the physical in this dualistic state releases adrenaline... this causes mechanical effects upon depolarised neurones causing intense buzzing and pressure. This has a knock on effect that causes more fear... until it crescendos.  

I've never really been scared during the actual OOBE/AP/projection... unless I have projected myself into the belief I am in SP in another location, when feeling trapped or during precognitive projections.  :wink:

proyect_outzone

QuoteMost of the 'nasty' ones happened early on and directly applied to simple fears.

This is nature of every kind of supernatural experience. If you fear or expect something, it will probably happen. This happens especially with the more useful abilities like telepathy or contact to hereafter or remoteviewing. Example: When i search in a kitchen for objects, i will most probably see kitchen objects even if nothing like this is in this kittchen. Just because i expect such objects in a kittchen. But this percepted expectations are not a proof, that remote viewing does not exist. If someone places spare tires, a hand grenade and a elephant in this kittchen and if i search for uncommon objects, i will most probably see one of these.

The fact, that own expectations and fears have heavy impact on supernatural abilities makes prooving very difficulty. Especially, when this fact is ignored. I learned to accept it and to use it against itself, when possible. This made my abilites way more useful.

Quotethen the physical in this dualistic state releases adrenaline... this causes mechanical effects upon depolarised neurones causing intense buzzing and pressure. This has a knock on effect that causes more fear... until it crescendos.  

The perceptions during near sleep state do not need any kind of emotions or adrenaline or such stuff. The right method for perception (there are several kinds of possible visual perceptions which need different methods to be seen intentionally) is enough. The content can be changed by expectation.

QuoteI've never really been scared during the actual OOBE/AP/projection... unless I have projected myself into the belief I am in SP in another location, when feeling trapped or during precognitive projections.  wink

But you got still expectations during OBEs. They still have an impact on the course. This cannot be prevented.

One example is passing through walls. What do you expect, when you approach a wall and try to go through? Usually (not allways) the expected thing happens.

Bedeekin

Fresco

Quote from: its_all_bad on July 04, 2013, 11:46:12
You mean to tell me that E.T. wasn't really suffocating me with a pillow?  :roll:
That wasnt ET, that was your wife  :evil:

Projector4life

Quote from: proyect_outzone on July 02, 2013, 22:22:03
The physical sleeping paralyzis is not the above described astral state. Common sleeping paralyzis is completely different. Main difference besides the lack of strong supernatural perceptions is that attempts of a common (physical) standing up during a common SP does usually lead in a common (physical) standing up. Same attempts during the above described astral states does mostly lead to an out of body experience (even if one does not want any and wants just to awake physically). Many false awakenings begin with such a above described state.

08/23/2013:

Project_Outzone's description is perfect. I used his information here to have another projection. I also focused my awareness on the bottom point again. I found myself awaking in the middle of the night with strong supernatural perceptions. I decided to open up my eyes. I saw my bedroom, but I was actually sitting up in bed, while my body was laying. I thought how is this possible. Then I realized I was out of body. This was the easiest projection. All I had to do was open up my eyes, which were actually my astral eyes since I was already out of body.

So in theory, I could just start opening up my eyes at random times throughout the sleep cycle. If I see my room from a different angle than my normal sleeping self would see it, then I am out of body. And if I see my room from the same angle as my normal sleeping self would see it, then I am experiencing only sleep paralysis and am not out of body.