News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I feel like <censored>

Previous topic - Next topic

Zante

Hello all.

First of all I think I should thank everyone for sharing the wealth of information they have built up which has allowed me to project consciously for the first time. In fact after being so pleased with the first attempt I tried many times during the day.

10 AM

Roll out of bed, glide through my drawers and stop at the wall. No vision but could feel all materials and was aware of where I was.

5 PM

Standing in my bedroom but everything's dark. Looking out the window there seems to be nothing. Like a 3D environment without lighting. There was enough for me to see the outline of certain objects in my room though. As soon as I realised there were inconsistencies I focussed my vision on a point in the blackness and heard a weeeeee-oooooooh noise in my head similar to the brain wave gen mp3's.

11PM

Had a hot bath then tried to project. Vibrations kicked in and it all went to excrement. I started falling into a hot sweat and feeling dizzy. Threw up 3 times and still feeling bad.

Symptoms:

My brow chakra suddenly feels as if it has weight and it's pushing me down.

Vibrations are constant atm, I feel awful. It's not shivering or trembling.

Feel horrible, damn well awful.

I logged on to a shaman IRC channel and asked for some advice. I ended up going outside in the night to sit under a tree and "connect with the earth". I opened my eyes after shutting them for 10 seconds and saw a dark hand waving at me in thin air from the other side of the wall. That scared me, yes. I walked back inside.

labouts

These things happen to me whenever I try hard to project while my muscles are tense, I also notice picking up on astral being more afterward.
a good amount bio-energy or whatever it's called is required for so if you did it twice that day you might have been low on it, your blindness both times could also imply you did not have a lot to begin with. The dark hand was probably a little neg trying to get some fear off you.
^ I probably would have thought that's insane a year ago.

Stark

I often notice astral blindness and dizziness while I'm still close to my physical body. Once I struggle out of my bedroom I'm fine.

knightlight

whoa, I would not push your energy body so hard!  How long have you been raising energy and storing it?  How often?  Do you do it before you project?  I usually project once just to do random fun stuff, and then get my intent rolling and project again to do something worth doing.  I do energy work before each attempt, imagining a huge astral battery in my sub navel "chakra", charging it fully.  I also tend to try before bed and when I wake up.  If I over do it I do feel weird and fuzzy all day, but I don't push it too far.  I would take a break for a while, raise energy for the next week and then take it easy!!  :)  Project once, maybe twice, then settle down.  You got the rest of this life and eternity after that, don't rush it.  :wink:
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Zante

I do energy work but I haven't been giving enough attention to my sub navel. I've been stupidly concentrating raw energy onto my 3rd eye. I had headaches 3 weeks ago because of it but they stopped. I thought everything was ok.

Since yesterday the pain has stopped but I'm getting vibrations currently as I write this, it's not a trembling or shivering. In fact the moment I typed that they got worst.

NeoSaturn

Aw crap eh? you have the new Hybrid virus. tell me, do you get realy hot all of a sudden? to the point of sweat? do you have headaches? coughing? uncontrolled coldnes? you may have it.

I a, pretty sure t's not fatal, but it kept me home in bed for 5 days so far and i'm still sick! i don't have a runny nose either.

I know 6 people who have it so far. But bewarejust when you fell go saying "I can Go To Work Tomorow." It comes back in full strength.

Zante

hrm, I feel fine now

Hybrid virus?

Open-Minded-Soldier

i think NeoSaturn was joking Zante ......=)

anyway is sounds like you ve just over exhausted yourself like knightlight said lay off and give yourself some time to recover

store energy for atleast a few days before trying again and things should go alot more smooth