News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Energy raising report

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat_Turkey

Aww dammit! I wish I was that far in NEW. I still need to do pileloads of work on my legs, especially my right one, and let's not even get started on my arms!! Although, I really think I should set up more time during the day. Heh. I would if I could. School work drives me insane [xx(] and I still got a book to read AND do a review on!
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

eeb

Hi Fat Turkey,

It really doesn't take so much effort! I am only busy now for 2 weeks or so. Right the first time I got a noticable response when stimulating my feet.

I don't have so much practicing time neither, but every evening I sit in my room for 10-25 minutes to practice. First I start bouncing my complete body part by part with my consciousness/awareness, then my complete body in one time afterwards. Then I do the full body circuit and try to be aware off the energy in my body and get it flowing.

Yesterday it felt like I just had to set the wheel in motion and keep on propelling it..

I also am working 36 hours per week, and doing a study in addition. I use the energy work in my breaks! You can also do that! Just do your study or whatsoever, and make a break every (half)hour orso (like you do already?). In that time you make a quick refreshing practice of 5-10 minutillos. If you practice this way, it stays fun, and you don't look at it like you have to do that obligatory practice of 20 minutes each day to get progress..[xx(]

Good luck
Eeb
Consistent desire and intent are the key to change

Fat_Turkey

Mmm two weeks. That's progress. I've spent a month or more on the NEW system, but really I guess the amount of practice I've done might not be as much as yours. My right leg is a pain right now and I'm finding it difficult to feel energy movement sensations in the entire right leg and foot areas. Meanwhile it takes a few waves of awareness on my left leg and I feel so excited I have to concsiously relax my leg for more awareness to move.

My arms and hands I haven't done much work on seeing as my right leg just won't respond. Any help on this?
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

eeb

Hello Fat Turkey,
I experienced that if you succeed in stimulating part of your body, the surrounding parts automatically also become stimulated. Especially I feel it in my feet; concentrating on and manipulating the energy centre of the first joint of the big toe soon results in a tickling of my complete foot.

You can try to make use of this fact by moving your awareness slowly through your right foot and leg. Bounce the leg slowly. Then when you find a responsive spot, stay there and focus and concentrate on it. Gradually make the area biggger then.

When you penetrate your limbs with your awareness, you will feel some resistance. I especially feel a lot of resistance in my knees, elbows and upper back. It's like its difficult to pass with your awareness there. Anyway I squeeze my awareness in the wanted direction. It's my body so I have to be able to put my awareness where I want.

If you feel the resistance, and go through it with your awareness, then for sure you're causing energy to move in your body.

Any way, it doesn't matter if you don't feel anything in the beginning. After doing the energy work for some time you will become more sensitive to such energies, and your energy body will develop by the effort you put on it. The effort you put in a practice may be worked out unconsciously during your sleep period..

Hope this helps,
Eeb  

eeb

WOOW!
I was sitting in my room and started some energy work. First I wanted to stimulate my energy body a little bit by bouncing. I pushed my awareness first through my feet, till I sensed a reaction. I moved on to my lower and upper leggs, torso and arms.

At that point, from my elbows to my hands, I could really feel that I was pushing a bubble of energy..! I repeated it a few times and it was like my arms started to radiate heat.

Exited I was, so I started to do the full body circuit, without the arms: with in-breath pushing my awareness till my crown-chakra, and wih out-breath to my sub-naval centre.

Woow! After only three times I felt energy in my complete body becoming excited, and vibrating very fine. Radiating warmth. I started to feel my heartbeat in my ears also.. But then my girlfriend entered the room, and I decided to stop the practice.

This was really worthwhile, and a very nice/comforable experience!

Eeb