News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre

Hey everyone,

paker7

Quote from: SabreAs I have mentioned a few times on these forums, I have a bad chest condition - would this affect the quality of any healing I attempt to give her?

The universal energy is infinite so by healing your dog you can heal yourself too.

Quote from: Sabrecould I even give her the chest condition and make everything much worse?  

I don't think so.

Quote from: SabreNaturally I am very worried about her - will my worry affect the healing? - will I be giving her negative energy instead of healing energy if I'm worrying?

Everything affects everything.

Try to worry 1% and visualize your dog being healthy 99% of time.

Everytime you catch yourself worrying about her - stop - and think about something else or send her your healing energy etc.

Quote from: SabreIf it is cancer

According to my knowledge cancer is easy to heal (with energy), because you don't have to fight with anything you just have to tell the body to stop doing stupid things (dividing cells without any control).

ps. I know how you feel - i had a "frightening situation" with my beloved dog 2 months ago. (he is healthy now).

Commoners believe - winners KNOW !

Sabre

Hi paker7, thanks for the reply.

QuoteAccording to my knowledge cancer is easy to heal (with energy)

I hope you're right - we got the result from the biopsy yesterday - she does indeed have cancer.

CaCoDeMoN

I hope you're right - we got the result from the biopsy yesterday - she does indeed have cancer.
I think that you should post the results of healing here  - this is very interesting experiment.
MEAT=MURDER.

paker7

Quote from: SabreHi paker7, thanks for the reply.

QuoteAccording to my knowledge cancer is easy to heal (with energy)

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro00/web1/Braswell.html

http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.asp?ID=412

Read this part: "Placebo or Visualization? The Case for Positive Thinking"

Good Luck and May The Force Be With You (and your dog)  :)

Commoners believe - winners KNOW !

Sabre

Thanks for the links.  

u4ia

Hey there, I have a dog that has some health problems, I will try to heal him as well. I channel "universal" healing through my hands, and try to feel where the illness is. I have always been weary of passing on worry or an illness to another as well so I always put a sphere of protection, or a filter if you will around me before I perform the healing.

Sabre

Hi u4ia, thanks for the tips.  I have a couple of questions.

QuoteI channel "universal" healing through my hands, and try to feel where the illness is

"Universal" healing - is this like reiki?  And how exactly do you feel where the illness is?  I have heard some say that the area of illness is warmer - is this how it is for you, or is it more of a psychic kinda thing?

u4ia

hey there, what i do is run my hands just over top of my dog, once i do find where the imbalance is my hands feel like they are being pulled down toward his body, or more energy is going through my hands into my dog, i keep my hand there until i no longer feel an imbalance. you can try exercises like these with crystals, plants, or mundane objects. just feeling the difference of energy everything has will help you to identify what you are feeling when you are healing your dog. to me universal healing,,, i just call it that because im not sure what it would be called, i make a prayer to my guide to help me heal, and instantly i can feel healing energy around me, now it could come strait from my guide, or the universe,, im not sure? maybe its the same thing, sorry i am babbling now, hope i helped a bit.