News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help please,

Previous topic - Next topic

Orro

To whomever it may concern :P

I have several questions regarding energy healing and a couple of other things:

1. I only just discovered I could pinpoint pain in others through touch and help it quit hurting and heal faster. I believe this is sometimes called empathy. I also have amazing hearing which I do not at all remember posessing before. Where in the world did these things originate and why lately instead of years ago? (A note, I am quite young and perhaps they may have come with physical growth and development?)

2. I draw my energy by imagining blue-white electrical currents flowing  from the earth through my feet and through my head from clouds above, and finally, into my hands. I visualize it going from my hands to the trouble spot of the person who I am helping, and healing it and bringing blood circulation to the area. I usually use muscle rub on the troubled area (the type that feels icy but hot). I try to incorporate electrical sounds (imagined) into the visualization and I play energizing but relaxing music to help me. I ask the person to imagine the energy going into them. Am I doing any of this correctly, or should I do anything differently for better/stronger results? Or is the icy/hot muscle rub the only thing that's working, and I'm not really fixing anything?

3. I have been practicing for a month and a half and I'm still not getting results much stronger than the first time I ever tried it on someone else. Although, I used to just rub the area without using energy because I didn't know anything like that existed to use, and the results are stronger than when I didn't, I still can't get much stronger. All I can manage to feel is the slight prickling feeling in my hands (like static electricity), and I've tried warmth and fire energy also. I'm also having lots of trouble keeping focused and concentrated for more than a minute or two.

4. I absorbed more electrical energy today for awhile, and I stopped for a bit and then tried more, but I couldn't muster the strength to visualize any more. I used music to inspire me, and I wasn't using the energy on anyone else this time, just trying to store some up. Is it possible to keep some back for another time, or to keep me feeling good for the day?

My gosh! Looong post. :shock: I apologize for that. Feel free to move it to the "Ask Robert Bruce" forum if it's not well enough related to this one. That's all, and I hope I don't take too much of your time. :)

karnautrahl

Hmm reminds me of what it was like for me when I was 11-15 doing this stuff. Chat to me via msn sometime and we can talk through common experiences if you want, maybe I can help a little in live chat. UK here.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Orro

Sorry, don't have MSN, but if you PM me your e-mail address we can e-mail, I'd love to. :)