News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Transition Symptoms

Previous topic - Next topic

u4ia

Hey all, just reading a little bit of transition symptoms, and I have been able to pinpoint some of the issues that have been happening to me. I read in a past post by rasta "transition symptoms" and one part about sleep patterns waking up at night or at 3 am. Is there a significance to this? I have a phobia of vomiting and what triggered it when i was quite young I woke up at three and was sick, and now 20 years later if I happen to wake up at that time, I freak out still.
I have found with my phobia that after my transition it is not nearly as bad as its ever been, I think its because I am finally making peace with my body, I am not thinking of it as a different part of me, I realized that my body is me. But I am still working on my phobia.
Anyway. blabbering away here, just wondering if there is a significance at all to 3 am in the morning, and how often others have gone through a transition?

wisp

u4ia,
Of course, I go through transitions all the time. It's better than staying in a rut I suppose. Change is good.

I don't like throwing up. I make a conscious decision not to. And so I don't. I make sure what I'm taking in, to prevent such an unpleasant experience.  :)

3 a.m.?   Anxiety maybe? Phobia follows anxiety.