News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Who's more powerful: Men or Women?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyciol

I'm not even going to read this post, what a basic (Reboot insult) idea... each sex has it's own strengths and weaknesses, and even then it's just a generality far eclipsed by our individuality.

Qaz_Azaran

Before I say anything else I'm going to first state that I'm firmly in the different but equal camp. Souls are genderless by nature, and need to incarnate as both as part of progress. But, there wouldn't need to be incarnations as both if there weren't inherent differences between the 2, at the very least as regards biology and social issues.

I came across something in "New Chakra Healing" (I love that book) about different emphasis on the chakras between genders. Women tend to have more strongly developed 2nd and 4th chakras, while men tend more towards the 1st and 3rd. This is in part due to biological necessity. (women requiring more energy in that area for childbirth,) but the way the energy runs accounts for the more obvious differences. I suspect that this may run all the way up the internal energy system, with men tending towards the odd numbered chakras and women towards the even. This would cover quite well why women tend to be more emotional (2nd and 4th chakras) and intuitive (6th chakra) and men tend to be more passionate (1st) willful (3rd) and communicate more directly(5th)

I have no idea whether this would extend to the higher chakras, however the large number of gurus who are male could be related to an affinity for the crown chakra. Or it could be the results of more kundalini awakenings due to the 1st chakra. Or women could have more awakenings for some reason and just keep it to themselves more.

These tendencies also would show why women tend to reach the middle-ground more often, through the increase in activity in chakras 2, 4, and 6. And men may peak more frequently.

Please note that in all of this I am speaking to tendencies I have observed, and that they frequently differ from person to person. I know I have a blocked throat chakra (I just can't seem to get past the desire not to say things I know will offend, even to stick up for myself.) Any tendencies of our biological and etheric bodies in the end can be overcome and balanced.

Ye Godz it's hard to say something like that when you're worries about trying not to offend people.
Treat everyone with kindness and consideration. You never know what battles they may be facing.

Tyciol

I'd say the male guru thing extends to the fact that they're better at convincing people they're gurus in a patriarchal society. You don't need a strong crown chakra to be called a guru.

Qaz_Azaran

Certainly won't argue that point. And I haven't exactly seen anything that points to relative statistics of men and women with kundalini awakenings.
Treat everyone with kindness and consideration. You never know what battles they may be facing.

beavis

Men or women....

I dont know. I've heard women are better when they start, but after a long time men become better.

Doesnt make much sense to me. I dont use my body to do the most-psychic things. Maybe its the connection the body allows, so my brain can tell me what it wants.

sweetbliss

Quote from: Qaz_AzaranCertainly won't argue that point. And I haven't exactly seen anything that points to relative statistics of men and women with kundalini awakenings.

There are around 200 people practicing Kundalini meditation in my town (I mean the ones who are established yogis and are doing this regularly and have clear results). And, indeed, the percentage of women is bigger, sometimes towards 2/1. But I wouldn't say that this in an end result, rather, when starting mediation we would focus more on the healing and balancing part, because this is what we are able to feel in the beginning. And this might appeal more to women. The philosophical insight develops as the next step, so, I believe that, as humanity is shifting towards the easiness of spiritual understanding, men will also be more involved in this.
Also, women will seek emotional and psychic balance, whereas men are to ensure material stability... so women might have a stronger sense for the non-material. (I hope that nobody will be offended  :wink: !)

Still, I wouldn't say that women are better in the beginning, but men become better in the process. Rather, when balanced and natural, women have a more developed left parasympathetic (right brain hemisphere), they are more like the potential force, they act from inside towards outside, and men are the kinetic force, a stronger right parasympathetic, they draw the conclusions, so to say... :) . that's why people see them first, and think that they have done the entire job. Also, that's why some say that women are the inspiration, because it is felt that they provide a great amount of that consciousness, which men will then express.